Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> LOT 15 @ SUBANG JAYA CITY CENTRE, The upscale living in Subang Jaya (Investment)

naqib0307
post Jan 2 2019, 10:41 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 2 2019, 10:34 PM)
Whoa..u wanna sniff out yr competitor by getting more info on panorama ah????? Haha

I think if you are using the bypass from glenmarie to usj elevated highway....the image is better... but u need a passenger to take.....

I bypass there frequently still have issue with tnb station, franked closely by opis building and nearby apartments and the view is so so.

Yes holypredator....sour grape talking here....pls save yr energu to reply....
hahaha no lah. My sister is looking for one too thats why im asking for any SA but instead exism agent apporached me. USJ to glenmarie flyover one can see by eyes but hard to take photo cause already tried yesterday hahaha but blocked by mesiniaga and trees.

This post has been edited by naqib0307: Jan 2 2019, 10:46 PM
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 2 2019, 10:48 PM

10k Club
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Jan 2 2019, 10:41 PM)
hahaha no lah. My sister is looking for one too thats why im asking for any SA but instead exism agent apporached me. USJ to glenmarie flyover one can see by eyes but hard to take photo cause already tried yesterday hahaha but blocked by mesiniaga and trees.
Dun worry yr sister can still buy the ex warehouse of sime darby land at usj.....

Saw the hoarding looks kinda big piece of land.
JasonLeeX
post Jan 2 2019, 11:14 PM

Casual

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Jan 2 2019, 10:41 PM)
Panorama is good for bumi - 10 % discount. You can easily get the Type C 1k sqf for around RM600k with bumi discount. For me personally, it's not my prefered choice but if I have the 10% bumi discount, I would consider because it would be so cheap. RM700+psf before discount, imagine bumi + rebates, can easily hit RM600psf. Worth buying for that price.

But if you don't take price into factor and if you are comparing their best 1k sqf unit against your current unit, Lot 15 wins hands down for a place to live.

But if price is a factor or basically if you got bumi discount, Panorama is a better choice.

This post has been edited by JasonLeeX: Jan 2 2019, 11:23 PM
naqib0307
post Jan 9 2019, 10:29 PM

Getting Started

Weekly site update. Pls dont judge my smartphone camera hahahaha

Attached Image

Attached Image
JasonLeeX
post Jan 9 2019, 10:54 PM

Casual

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Jan 9 2019, 10:29 PM)

Attached Image

Attached Image
I heard the architect has signed off on the completion the foundation & basement. Should be very fast now..
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 9 2019, 11:35 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(JasonLeeX @ Jan 9 2019, 10:54 PM)
I heard the architect has signed off on the completion the foundation & basement. Should be very fast now..
Whoa...info like this you also know...

Memang geng chou nang......
JasonLeeX
post Jan 11 2019, 10:29 PM

Casual

As at 1st week of January 2019

The take up rate for Lot 15 is 59%

Lot 15 take up rate is surprising slow

Lot 15 aug 2018 - 54% and as at Jan 2019 it is 59%

Cantara aug 2018 - 52% and as at Jan 2019 is 66%

This post has been edited by JasonLeeX: Jan 11 2019, 10:42 PM
naqib0307
post Jan 11 2019, 11:15 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(JasonLeeX @ Jan 11 2019, 10:29 PM)

Cantara higher dense also faster selling hahahaha. Not bad. I think it might be the discounts given plus cantara completion will be in March 2020 comparing to LOT15 in end of 2021. Why do you think, more ppl prefer cantara? Location?
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 12 2019, 01:40 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(JasonLeeX @ Jan 11 2019, 10:29 PM)

cantara launched like forever jor….coupled with last months special balloting event that had created a hype, I was surprised that its sales only improved by 14%.

if the above figures are inclusive of bumi allocation, I would say both projects performed not too badly. bear in mind that sime doesn't sell their projects cheaply and always ahead of market price.
JasonLeeX
post Jan 12 2019, 04:43 PM

Casual

Some interesting quotes I found from the net

“There will be several skybridges at the SJCC and the public can have easy access to the LRT and KTM stations and other buildings without having to venture onto the roads.”

It was stated by Sime back in 2014 I believe. Perhaps they will build a bridge for Lot 15 or perhaps not but it sure will be sweet if they link bridges throughout SS16. Easier and safer to walkabout since the road there is getting busier everyday and also would ease the traffic since cars won't have to stop for pedestrians trying to cross the roads.

If you look at their initial drawing board

user posted image

They have skybridges to Subang Parade, Big Aeon and Lot 15. This was in talks with MPSJ for SJCC Plan.

1. The project will kick off on June 2013.
2. Jalan 16/1 will be made wider and Jalan Kemajuan will be upgraded.
3. The big drain will be covered up a shopping mall and landscaped area will be built over it.
4. The LRT and KTM stations will be integrated.
5. There will be skywalks to connect buildings.
6. Two new park and ride facilities with 1384 parking bays will be completed by June 2015 for starters.

And...there will be traffic chaos when the project is being constructed. :eek: Sime Darby will be showing a traffic simulation presentation in two weeks time, possibly at the same place. YB Hannah Yeoh still have issues with the traffic circulation as raised in 2011 http://komunitikini.com/kl-selangor/subang...-council-waiver Quote: "Councillor Rajiv Rishyakaran noted that Subang Jaya assemblywoman Hannah Yeoh had yet to peruse the new traffic circulation plan proposed by Sime Darby when the council’s One Stop Center (OSC) committee had approved it.
holypredator
post Yesterday, 08:21 PM

HolyPredator

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Jan 9 2019, 10:29 PM)

Attached Image

Attached Image
If only the TnB move somewhere else.

Normally if there is HTC nearby, the property price would be lower than average but for Lot 15 despite having the substation just across the street, they still price it at a high premium. Seriously though Subang area clocks in at about 500-600 average for serviced apartment so even if this is a high spec, it should be about 600+ if not max 700+ considering a big substation right in front but instead they are priced RM900-1000.

On top of that, they don't give any furnishing at all and last I heard was just a kitchen cabinet. For most RM800+ psf projects they either comes with partially furnished or fully furnished so this makes Lot 15 even more expensive than it is. Furthermore there is minimal facilities provided or "nothing" special about the facilities (no badminton court, no jogging track, no nursery facilities basically nothing apart from those that even the normal condos could provide).

Like some forumers said, if they were built according to their original plan, whereby there is a mall being built simultaneously and a bridge linking to the amnesties (metropark type project like Bukit Bintang City, atwater or Bukit Jalil City type where there are commercial complex + residential link together) then perhaps it could justify the price but as of now, it is basically just like any other standalone serviced apartment but priced like they are the next bukit bintang city but even those project (BBCC/BJCC/Atwater) provides partially if not fully furnish. sweat.gif

This post has been edited by holypredator: Yesterday, 08:23 PM
Bjorn1688
post Today, 01:02 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Jan 11 2019, 11:15 PM)
Cantara higher dense also faster selling hahahaha. Not bad. I think it might be the discounts given plus cantara completion will be in March 2020 comparing to LOT15 in end of 2021. Why do you think, more ppl prefer cantara? Location?
I was looking at both these properties.

I skipped on SJCC as the TNB structure too close by, transit options wasn't attractive and the agents mentioned one of the targets for rental was students, that isn't a market I am interested in. Also as an urban-dwelling for that price there are better places to buy for rental income.

I choose Cantara for the following reasons :-

1) The rebates were extremely attractive, as a ballot customer it was 17% off on a unit plus free kitchen cabinets.
2) Proximity to MRT and on the KJ line it is less stops and faster to get to KL Sentral in addition to better frequency and reliability.
3) More family oriented development and less busy an area thus more peaceful.
4) Commercial areas have less expensive shops and more useful.
5) It had some interesting features that wasn't the usual bog standard boring ole buildings.

I placed 2 ballot tickets for Cantara as was targeting 2 units, alas both units was snapped up before my ticket could be called and ended up buying 1 unit and letting go on the other.

37 Pages « < 35 36 37Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0442sec    2.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd January 2019 - 07:58 AM