QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Jan 11 2019, 11:15 PM)
Cantara higher dense also faster selling hahahaha. Not bad. I think it might be the discounts given plus cantara completion will be in March 2020 comparing to LOT15 in end of 2021. Why do you think, more ppl prefer cantara? Location?
I was looking at both these properties.
I skipped on SJCC as the TNB structure too close by, transit options wasn't attractive and the agents mentioned one of the targets for rental was students, that isn't a market I am interested in. Also as an urban-dwelling for that price there are better places to buy for rental income.
I choose Cantara for the following reasons :-
1) The rebates were extremely attractive, as a ballot customer it was 17% off on a unit plus free kitchen cabinets.
2) Proximity to MRT and on the KJ line it is less stops and faster to get to KL Sentral in addition to better frequency and reliability.
3) More family oriented development and less busy an area thus more peaceful.
4) Commercial areas have less expensive shops and more useful.
5) It had some interesting features that wasn't the usual bog standard boring ole buildings.
I placed 2 ballot tickets for Cantara as was targeting 2 units, alas both units was snapped up before my ticket could be called and ended up buying 1 unit and letting go on the other.