Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> LOT 15 @ SUBANG JAYA CITY CENTRE, The upscale living in Subang Jaya (Investment)

views

deed
post Oct 16 2019, 12:35 PM

Enthusiast
730 posts

QUOTE(holypredator @ Oct 10 2019, 10:01 AM)
Not really... most properties 10 years back would have high rental yields. If rental never increase much but property price kept going up.... how?

When Lot 15 is priced like a property PSF like Bangsar South but can't get bangsar south level rate of rental, you already know Lot 15 isn't suitable for rental.

In fact, like I've mentioned countless time, SS16 isn't prime location. When they price their property close to bangsar south but rental isn't even near there... it feels like siok sendiri only

Seriously though.... anyone who thought of buying Lot 15 for renting purposes must have not done their math or homework properly.
QUOTE(holypredator @ Oct 10 2019, 04:55 PM)
I got a house in kinrara that pays itself (90% loan) + profit that I bought 15 years back.

Rent to cover loan installment is not an uncommon thing. If you only look at property like the ones by sime @ SJCC, con9lan7firm you don't need to hope to service your loan with rent lo.

Already said many times, Lot 15 is meant for own stay rather than investment. You already know SJCC cannot yield high rents like bangsar south but buy property priced like bangsar south and your plan was to "invest", don't you think it is suicide?
QUOTE(deed @ Oct 12 2019, 08:55 AM)
Why u cant provide in-depth analysis and comparison of your Kinrara house with current market value and rental for investment purpose?  hmm.gif  hmm.gif

Better still do enlightened us on your ‘investment’ ROI for the house when you ‘bought’ it and the ‘rental rate’ then. We can learn a lot more from your investment strategy  brows.gif
So holypredator have you analyze your Kinrara house and could you share with us here smile.gif
holypredator
post Oct 16 2019, 08:42 PM

Da Fuck You Say?
1,177 posts

QUOTE(deed @ Oct 16 2019, 12:35 PM)
So holypredator have you analyze your Kinrara house and could you share with us here  smile.gif
Not planning to share.. it is personal rolleyes.gif
BRE
post Oct 16 2019, 09:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,435 posts

QUOTE(holypredator @ Oct 16 2019, 09:42 PM)
Not planning to share.. it is personal  rolleyes.gif
Sharing is caring ma bro😄😁
deed
post Oct 17 2019, 09:26 PM

Enthusiast
730 posts

Attached Image

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

holypredator
post Oct 18 2019, 12:46 AM

Da Fuck You Say?
1,177 posts

QUOTE(deed @ Oct 17 2019, 09:26 PM)
Attached Image

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Tropicana Metropark... another step of evolution to subang? That is so funny... seeing that metropark now is turning to shit.

Their entire plan become shit now... no more mall.. commercial and shops are now in limbo not knowing if there will be any tenant.... 5 residential lots become 3 now with 2 sold off... that shows how low in confidence tropicana is with their metropark...

Their entire marketing is like an illusion to mask how bad that place is...

surrounded by dead zones and industrial factories.... the pond is dirty and stinky... the park is like a dead area and dusty too...

I went for a tour last year at their show room... the SA brought me around in a buggy and damn... that area is so depressing.... the SA said the ugly looking "windmill" in the ponds are to make sure the water don't breed mosquito but the water isn't really flowing and there are quite a few mosquito during the day time...basically a dumb idea..

The project looks good on paper but in reality it is really really bad... go to tropicana metropark thread and you will know how bad it is..
bigman
post Oct 18 2019, 02:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,015 posts

QUOTE(holypredator @ Oct 18 2019, 12:46 AM)
Tropicana Metropark... another step of evolution to subang? That is so funny... seeing that metropark now is turning to shit.

Their entire plan become shit now... no more mall.. commercial and shops are now in limbo not knowing if there will be any tenant.... 5 residential lots become 3 now with 2 sold off... that shows how low in confidence tropicana is with their metropark...

surrounded by dead zones and industrial factories.... the pond is dirty and stinky... the park is like a dead area and dusty too...

I went for a tour last year at their show room... the SA brought me around in a buggy and damn... that area is so depressing.... the SA said the ugly looking "windmill" in the ponds are to make sure the water don't breed mosquito but the water isn't really flowing and there are quite a few mosquito during the day time...basically a dumb idea..

The project looks good on paper but in reality it is really really bad... go to tropicana metropark thread and you will know how bad it is..
Wanna sell also no one want to buy... Rental also owners need to top up...

deed
post Oct 19 2019, 11:11 PM

Enthusiast
730 posts

QUOTE(holypredator @ Oct 18 2019, 12:46 AM)

That was 3 years back right during property bull run and that time got toll somemore at Federal doh.gif

52 Pages « < 50 51 52Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0343sec    2.10    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd October 2019 - 04:01 PM