Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SURIA RESIDENCE @ BUKIT JELUTONG [OWNERS' THREAD], The sequel to successful Suria Jelutong Investment

views

seanooi880327
post Oct 16 2014, 04:08 PM

seven heaven !!!
2,830 posts

QUOTE(BRE @ Oct 16 2014, 03:59 PM)
Boss, the info I got from the Agent is a 600sft unit at 6th floor selling at 401K so it's 668psft. 800sft unit at 6th floor selling at 526K so selling at 657psft. 400K looks OK for a 600sft unit, easier to rent out & sell I think?

20% include bumi discount, for non bumi only 15%. Downpayment only 6K for the 600sft & 800sft unit. Lets say you buy a 470K unit, pay 6K downpayment & after VP can get back RM29,500 if you take 90% loan! smile.gif
Boss,

The price you quote is before or after rebates?
BRE
post Oct 16 2014, 04:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,185 posts

QUOTE(seanooi880327 @ Oct 16 2014, 05:08 PM)
Boss,

The price you quote is before or after rebates?
After rebate boss.

The 470K is before rebate.

This post has been edited by BRE: Oct 16 2014, 04:10 PM
corleone74
post Oct 16 2014, 04:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,665 posts

Boss, the info I got from the Agent is a 600sft unit at 6th floor selling at 401K so it's 668psft. 800sft unit at 6th floor selling at 526K so selling at 657psft. 400K looks OK for a 600sft unit, easier to rent out & sell I think?

20% include bumi discount, for non bumi only 15%. Downpayment only 6K for the 600sft & 800sft unit. Lets say you buy a 470K unit, pay 6K downpayment & after VP can get back RM29,500 if you take 90% loan![U] smile.gif
are you sure it works like that? 20% discount, but take 90% loan, when VP, bank or developer will rebate you the difference?
I was under the impression that if it's 20% discount, then max loan from bank is only 80%.

BRE
post Oct 16 2014, 04:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,185 posts

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Oct 16 2014, 05:10 PM)
are you sure it works like that? 20% discount, but take 90% loan, when VP, bank or developer will rebate you the difference?
I was under the impression that if it's 20% discount, then max loan from bank is only 80%.
Boss, this is what I got from the Agent. He showed me the non-bumi rebates & how it works. As for the bumi one, he didnt show me.

As usual, I think the developer & buyer should not tell bank that you will get 20% rebate so that they will still give you 90% loan, I guess?

This post has been edited by BRE: Oct 16 2014, 04:15 PM
corleone74
post Oct 16 2014, 04:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,665 posts

QUOTE(BRE @ Oct 16 2014, 04:11 PM)
Boss, this is what I got from the Agent. He showed me the non-bumi rebates & how it works. As for the bumi one, he didnt show me.

As usual, I think the developer & buyer should not tell bank that you will get 20% rebate so that they will still give you 90% loan, I guess?
Boss, I just clarifying as I did buy a property before from developer and the discount was 15% but I only could get 85% margin although at that time i qualify 90% loan. In fact the banker took the effort to explain to me that 90% loan is not allowed since my discount was 15%. in fact if u can get cashback after VP that's good, "free" money for reno.

i recce'd the suria residence last month. 600 sft unit i was quoted 430k after discounts. seems like they are offering lower now?

BRE
post Oct 16 2014, 04:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,185 posts

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Oct 16 2014, 05:23 PM)
Boss, I just clarifying as I did buy a property before from developer and the discount was 15% but I only could get 85% margin although at that time i qualify 90% loan. In fact the banker took the effort to explain to me that 90% loan is not allowed since my discount was 15%. in fact if u can get cashback after VP that's good, "free" money for reno.

i recce'd the suria residence last month. 600 sft unit i was quoted 430k after discounts. seems like they are offering lower now?
Boss, this 400K price (actually it's 401K) for a 600sft 6th floor unit facing East info I just got it from the Agent about half an hour ago. Maybe the 430K price you got is for a higher floor unit?

He told me total is 12 floors only and every floor up is 1K more, so 12th floor unit should be around 406K only! I dont know how you got 430K bro, maybe the unit he quoted to you is slightly more expensive because it is facing a "good" direction or for a different block?

That is why I said maybe the bank got to know you got 15% discount, that is why they gave you 85% loan only? U should keep it P&C and dont let them know about it I guess so that you could have got 90% loan? Some banks are quite flexible & will help the buyers by "pretending" they dont know about the rebates but some banks are strict so they will take this rebate into account when processing the loan?

This post has been edited by BRE: Oct 16 2014, 04:32 PM
corleone74
post Oct 16 2014, 04:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,665 posts

QUOTE(BRE @ Oct 16 2014, 04:29 PM)
Boss, this 400K price (actually it's 401K)  for a 600sft 6th floor unit facing East info I just got it from the Agent about half an hour ago. Maybe the 430K price you got is for a higher floor unit?

He told me total is 12 floors only and every floor up is 1K more, so 12th floor unit should  be around 406K only! I dont know how you got 430K bro, maybe the unit he quoted to you is slightly more expensive because it is facing a "good" direction or for a different block?

That is why I said maybe the bank got to know you got 15% discount, that is why they gave you 85% loan only? U should keep it P&C and dont let them know about it I guess so that you could have got 90% loan? Some banks are quite flexible & will help the buyers by "pretending" they dont know about the rebates but some banks are strict so they will take this rebate into account when processing the loan?
Boss,
Don't know how come was quoted 430k last month. Maybe currently there is a special package discount which is cheaper. I didn't check the "booking board" , was just browsing the show unit.

for that purchase of 15% discount, the banks were panel banker. so they know about the discount.
obviously, if the banks don't enquire, you should hush hush.

BRE
post Oct 16 2014, 05:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,185 posts

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Oct 16 2014, 05:43 PM)
Boss,
Don't know how come was quoted 430k last month. Maybe currently there is a special package discount which is cheaper. I didn't check the "booking board" , was just browsing the show unit.

for that purchase of 15% discount, the banks were panel banker. so they know about the discount.
obviously, if the banks don't enquire, you should hush hush.
Boss, recently I bought a prop where the developer gave rebates also but a few banks said they can "close one eye" and give me 90% discounts and they are in their panel, so it depends on the banks whether they can give you the 90% loan or not.

Maybe this Suria Residence is not doing well due to competition from Radia & Skyz Jelutong, that is why Sunsuria is giving more discounts?

This post has been edited by BRE: Oct 16 2014, 05:05 PM
seanooi880327
post Oct 16 2014, 05:23 PM

seven heaven !!!
2,830 posts

QUOTE(BRE @ Oct 16 2014, 05:03 PM)
Boss, recently I bought a prop where the developer gave rebates also but a few banks said they can "close one eye" and give me 90% discounts and they are in their panel, so it depends on the banks whether they can give you the 90% loan or not.

Maybe this Suria Residence is not doing well due to competition from Radia & Skyz Jelutong, that is why Sunsuria is giving more discounts?
to me, i would prefer 85% mof ( one off take the rebates 15%) instead of wait Developer reimburse back the balance.. Im very afraid some developer will take long time to refund back the balance..

of course not all developers behave like that.. Im j always prefer the conservative way

By looking at this promotion, im sure developer already factored the 15% into selling price and use this to lure buyer to get zero downpayment + cash back package...

If investment wise, don't you think with the price 700psf before rebate... better get other place like Bukit Jalil or sekyen 13 shah alam like Emira??
BRE
post Oct 16 2014, 05:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,185 posts

QUOTE(seanooi880327 @ Oct 16 2014, 06:23 PM)
to me, i would prefer 85% mof ( one off take the rebates 15%) instead of wait Developer reimburse back the balance.. Im very afraid some developer will take long time to refund back the balance..

of course not all developers behave like that.. Im j always prefer the conservative way

By looking at this promotion, im sure developer already factored the 15% into selling price and use this to lure buyer to get zero downpayment + cash back package...

If investment wise, don't you think with the price 700psf before rebate... better get other place like Bukit Jalil or  sekyen 13 shah alam like Emira??
Boss, I find this Suria Residence attractive because of the rebates & freebies as I dont have so much cash in hand la! sweat.gif

Yes, the risk of the developer delaying the reimbursement for the rebate is very real but if not enough cash in hand than have to rely on 90% mof lo!

Definitely the actual price of the units will be the nett price after rebates, not the gross price, but buyers pay stamp duty & legal fees based on gross price! blink.gif

Must compare the nett price lo bro ie price after rebates, not the gross price. Can elaborate further why you think Bkt Jalil & Emira are better investment options boss?

This post has been edited by BRE: Oct 16 2014, 05:46 PM
seanooi880327
post Oct 16 2014, 06:27 PM

seven heaven !!!
2,830 posts

QUOTE(BRE @ Oct 16 2014, 05:43 PM)
Boss, I find this Suria Residence attractive because of the rebates & freebies as I dont have so much cash in hand la! sweat.gif

Yes, the risk of the developer delaying the reimbursement for the rebate is very real but if not enough cash in hand than have to rely on 90% mof lo!

Definitely the actual price of the units will be the nett price after rebates, not the gross price, but buyers pay stamp duty & legal fees based on gross price! blink.gif

Must compare the nett price lo bro ie price after rebates, not the gross price. Can elaborate further why you think Bkt Jalil & Emira are better investment options boss?
boss, there's many projects out there offer zero-down payment besides this.. Of course this project offer 15% with cash back if 90% MOF..

Mind telling whats your plan on this? Buy to sell or buy to hold?

If you looking for rental market.. you have to compete with existing market like Seroja Aparment, Elais 1 & 2 to compare the rental market.

http://www.propwall.my/bukit_jelutong/elae...isting=For+Rent

http://www.propwall.my/bukit_jelutong/sero...isting=For+Rent

i would prefer the commercial area more mature for investment. Hence i choose Emira.. myself personally vested Metia residence last time. At least there's potential there.

Bukit Jalil recently new launch near LRT station is good buy too due to low price in PSF...

But then since you have limited cash on hand.. I would suggests you hold a while.. increase your cash in hand and look for better deal when you ready... Dun rush yourself and wasted your 90% quota because of hugh discount offered by developer.. it's more on emotional buying now..

unless you look for own stay and like the area.. just go ahead.

My 2 cents smile.gif

ssdm1988
post Oct 17 2014, 03:57 PM

15 posts

QUOTE(seanooi880327 @ Oct 16 2014, 06:27 PM)
boss, there's many projects out there offer zero-down payment besides this.. Of course this project offer 15% with cash back if 90% MOF..

If you looking for rental market.. you have to compete with existing market like Seroja Aparment, Elais 1 & 2 to compare the rental market.

i would prefer the commercial area more mature for investment. Hence i choose Emira.. myself personally vested Metia residence last time. At least there's potential there.

Bukit Jalil recently new launch near LRT station is good buy too due to low price in PSF...

But then since you have limited cash on hand.. I would suggests you hold a while.. increase your cash in hand and look for better deal when you ready... Dun rush yourself and wasted your 90% quota because of hugh discount offered by developer.. it's more on emotional buying now..

My 2 cents smile.gif
May i know what new project in bukit jalil?
BRE
post Oct 17 2014, 06:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,185 posts

QUOTE(seanooi880327 @ Oct 16 2014, 07:27 PM)

My 2 cents smile.gif
Thanks for the advice boss.

Buy to hold and 5 years later flip. Still considering this project, have not decided yet.

The existing apartments I think the facilities not as good as the new ones like this Suria so new condos should have the advantage I guess?

Boss, can elaborate why you choose Emira? It's leasehold right? Can tell how much you bought & what's the built up & at which floor? There are quite many apartments nearby there also so will have lots of competition also like Suria.

I dont really fancy those service apartments with retail units as there will be less privacy.

If wait to increase cash in hand then many good projects will be sold out liao! Later projects will be priced higher la boss! Not so easy & fast to increase cash in hand unless get FAMA or bank funding!

This post has been edited by BRE: Oct 17 2014, 06:26 PM
PeriPeri2014
post Oct 18 2014, 05:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,226 posts

how is the sales of this standalone project?? good respone??
frenerylee
post Oct 20 2014, 04:43 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

20% include bumi discount, for non bumi only 15%. Downpayment only 6K for the 600sft & 800sft unit. Lets say you buy a 470K unit, pay 6K downpayment & after VP can get back RM29,500 if you take 90% loan! smile.gif
i confirm your information is correct thumbup.gif because the agent brief me the same at Giant Kelana Jaya. But i am still skeptical.....who to rent? Only PTPL college there....no lrt some more. The business centre nearby is not blooming...so quiet...i wonder what will happen after completion.
BRE
post Oct 20 2014, 06:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,185 posts

QUOTE(frenerylee @ Oct 20 2014, 05:43 PM)
i confirm your information is correct  thumbup.gif because the agent brief me the same at Giant Kelana Jaya. But i am still skeptical.....who to rent? Only PTPL college there....no lrt some more. The business centre nearby is not blooming...so quiet...i wonder what will happen after completion.
The question is will there be oversupply of condos with Suria Jelutong, Skyz Jelutong, Suria Residence & Radia completed in the future??? hmm.gif

From the layout plan, it seems that there are a few more vacant lands near Suria Residence that have been designated as high end condos! shocking.gif

Business centre will take time to bloom, maybe another 2-3 years?
BRE
post Oct 20 2014, 06:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,185 posts

QUOTE(PeriPeri2014 @ Oct 18 2014, 06:26 PM)
how is the sales of this standalone project?? good respone??
I think the response is so-so, they have blocked the higher units and will open it for sale with additional 3% increment in the price!

The response for the units facing the mosque is quite good though.
frenerylee
post Oct 20 2014, 06:58 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

QUOTE(BRE @ Oct 20 2014, 06:28 PM)
I think the response is so-so, they have blocked the higher units and will open it for sale with additional 3% increment in the price!

The response for the units facing the mosque is quite good though.
sales is slow....so i just wait and see first la....not in hurry...search few more place first.
PeriPeri2014
post Oct 20 2014, 09:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,226 posts

QUOTE(frenerylee @ Oct 20 2014, 06:58 PM)
sales is slow....so i just wait and see first la....not in hurry...search few more place first.
Agreed. No rush icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif
shinobikit
post Oct 21 2014, 01:58 AM

Honey Bunny
900 posts

Bought a unit for own stay..

hope the area will stay serenity, not become another bukit jalil.. suddenly so many condo and apartments booming at once...

12 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0203sec    0.43    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:50 PM