Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

37 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SKY SUITES @ KLCC [OWNERS' THREAD], "Massive" KLCC project on the cards Investment

views

sendomike
post Mar 15 2015, 08:43 PM

Enthusiast
854 posts

location is awesome.

heard the 1000 units is already booked by insiders.
don't know true or not?
chrisw
post Mar 24 2015, 02:31 AM

Stay hungry, stay foolish
1,275 posts

Very possible...there are some tai tai tai kor can commit 30-40 units alone..
owj
post Mar 24 2015, 11:11 AM

Enthusiast
871 posts

Any news on pre launch date? Or there won't be one
limwc78
post Mar 24 2015, 12:37 PM

Enthusiast
859 posts

Parkview become sardine already
meteoraniac
post Mar 24 2015, 02:03 PM

Regular
1,099 posts

wonder where the access gonna be.. on p ramlee or the small road in front menara ta

almaine
post Mar 24 2015, 02:57 PM

Enthusiast
822 posts

who is the developer?
sendomike
post May 13 2015, 09:44 AM

Enthusiast
854 posts

any updates on launch price and date?
i love the location, opposite KLCC smile.gif
HarpArtist
post Jun 19 2015, 02:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

so no way for new buyers to get their hands on one of these ah?

This post has been edited by HarpArtist: Jun 19 2015, 02:05 PM
ryan@chua
post Jun 19 2015, 08:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,165 posts

Wah, so many good projects in klcc, don't understand why people go buy suburban with slightly lower in price but lower roi
lol
HarpArtist
post Jun 19 2015, 08:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

QUOTE(ryan@chua @ Jun 19 2015, 08:00 PM)
Wah, so many good projects in klcc, don't understand why people go buy suburban with slightly lower in price but lower roi
lol
but hearsay kl city rental not easy to occupy. if calc roi, klcc condo really quite low. im taking e parkview or marc current price for rent and purchase.
Babizz
post Jun 19 2015, 11:09 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,386 posts

QUOTE(ryan@chua @ Jun 19 2015, 06:00 AM)
lol
My friend has units in idaman n parkview n said rental is on a downtrend (real terms) for a few yrs n parkview now can even get 1.8k n many ME students renting thr.. Many owners facing skysuites also looking to sell due to 4-5yr suffer cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

QUOTE(HarpArtist @ Jun 19 2015, 06:04 AM)
but hearsay kl city rental not easy to occupy. if calc roi, klcc condo really quite low. im taking e parkview or marc current price for rent and purchase.
Same friend said occupancy dropped when jln pinang apartments aka vipod came up.. At the same time, i have a friend renting out klcc studio (not parkview of cos) for 5.5k p/month rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif
TSaccetera
post Jun 21 2015, 12:20 PM

Ambassador of Housing
All Stars
10,775 posts

Parkview RM700psf asking aso got leh...

KLCC no doubt is the focal point of Klang Valley, however, the market in KLCC is very co-related to the macroeconomic situation, especially the foreign direct investment coming into Malaysia as well as the no. of professional expats (hence no of foreign co setting up HQ) coming into Malaysia.

The risk is that Malaysia faces an enormous challenge to continue to attract good quality expats into the country and the rising cost for companies that opted to reduce cost by moving their offices out of the city centre.

The KLCC market generally has a lower night population and hence investors should be aware of the specific condo that they are investing because obviously the KLCC market has other factors to consider such as noises, walking distance conveniences and even the tenants profile of the condo or surrounding.

It is also worth noting that several condos in KLCC market is sometimes sold to "big investors or those related to tan sri owner of developers" who generally able to hold their properties for a long time. So if you cannot hold for long, then you need to re-strategise.

You need to know that the KLCC Market has a pretty huge gap in terms of Range of PSF within the subsale market and also the primary market. Size of the unit is a factor itself. You can find as low as RM700psf... and also as high as RM2,500psf in this market.

This post has been edited by accetera: Jun 21 2015, 12:24 PM
HarpArtist
post Jun 21 2015, 12:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

QUOTE(accetera @ Jun 21 2015, 12:20 PM)
Parkview RM700psf asking aso got leh...

KLCC no doubt is the focal point of Klang Valley, however, the market in KLCC is very co-related to the macroeconomic situation, especially the foreign direct investment coming into Malaysia as well as the no. of professional expats (hence no of foreign co setting up HQ) coming into Malaysia.

The risk is that Malaysia faces an enormous challenge to continue to attract good quality expats into the country and the rising cost for companies that opted to reduce cost by moving their offices out of the city centre.

The KLCC market generally has a lower night population and hence investors should be aware of the specific condo that they are investing because obviously the KLCC market has other factors to consider such as noises, walking distance conveniences and even the tenants profile of the condo or surrounding.

It is also worth noting that several condos in KLCC market is sometimes sold to "big investors or those related to tan sri owner of developers" who generally able to hold their properties for a long time. So if you cannot hold for long, then you need to re-strategise.

You need to know that the KLCC Market has a pretty huge gap in terms of Range of PSF within the subsale market and also the primary market. Size of the unit is a factor itself. You can find as low as RM700psf... and also as high as RM2,500psf in this market.
I suppose parkview 700psf is big unit 1200< sq ft?

Also am told by my expat colleagues that although they work in KLCC they prefer not to rent there if they have a family, due to lack of international schools nearby, they prefer Ampang/Jelatek.
wl_n
post Jun 21 2015, 01:19 PM

Enthusiast
743 posts

QUOTE(sendomike @ Mar 15 2015, 08:43 PM)
location is awesome.

heard the 1000 units is already booked by insiders.
don't know true or not?
Is this monoland project?
nickchin
post Sep 21 2015, 04:15 PM

16 posts

Any idea when will Sky suites be launched? Hi dense project by Monoland.
yck1987
post Sep 21 2015, 04:38 PM

Enthusiast
808 posts

QUOTE(nickchin @ Sep 21 2015, 04:15 PM)
Any idea when will Sky suites be launched? Hi dense project by Monoland.
any idea pricing psft from?
nickchin
post Sep 28 2015, 04:27 PM

16 posts

Any owners of Monoland's past development that can share some views on their project quality? Is it worth to buy their project for own stay? Do they provide quality finishing and good materials?
owj
post Sep 28 2015, 04:29 PM

Enthusiast
871 posts

QUOTE(nickchin @ Sep 28 2015, 04:27 PM)
Any owners of Monoland's past development that can share some views on their project quality? Is it worth to buy their project for own stay? Do they provide quality finishing and good materials?
If you are looking for quality then Monoland is not for you.
But from my friend's previous investment, they tend to sell slightly below market to finish selling without needing much advertising
AMINT
post Sep 28 2015, 10:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,446 posts

Klcc rental becoming less and less attractive now since so many units coming in. Aiyoyo. Soho klcc also not easy to get tenant now
gks
post Sep 28 2015, 11:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,782 posts

QUOTE(nickchin @ Sep 28 2015, 04:27 PM)
For the price paid and location you get, The material, finishes and finishes provided is decent and above average. Some KLCC just give engineered timber flooring and porcelain tiles. Monoland always give solid timber flooring and marble tiles.

However do not expect to be treated like a king despite paying for a million property. In fact their after sales customer services almost close to nil.

37 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0217sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:29 PM