Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Yes Official YTL WIMAX YES 4G Broadband Thread V3

views

alien3d
post Nov 4 2014, 04:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

**those whom want to sell me yes dongle. pm me price... if not used one.
alien3d
post Nov 4 2014, 08:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Nov 4 2014, 08:13 PM)
PM me if anyone wanna let go their huddle xs device. No more warranty also can as long as it is still 100% workable. Tq.
haha sure got email saying due can be waive.. stupid yes .. i complain before. ** ignore if other reason
alien3d
post Nov 5 2014, 07:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

QUOTE(enviro @ Nov 5 2014, 01:40 PM)
i got 2 , can sell u 1. pm me.
price pm brows.gif brows.gif
alien3d
post Nov 13 2014, 10:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

the most reason was they to focus on bestary . the base should put in the highest place of the area not school.i sometime think they use cheap base because coverage 1 km while suppose coverage wimax 5 to 20 km. cs facebook cannot answer it. its their problem.why fluctioate?maybe lower base and lot od building interfere.cheapskate . just rent paid la got 1 b rest go where
alien3d
post Nov 14 2014, 10:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

QUOTE(ikengkai @ Nov 14 2014, 10:37 AM)
access will be limited to a 4-to-6 mile radius (perhaps 25 square miles or 65 square
km of coverage, which is similar in range to a cell-phone zone). Through the stronger line-of-
sight antennas, the WiMAX transmitting station would send data to WiMAX-enabled
computers or routers set up within the transmitter's 30-mile radius (2,800 square miles or
9,300 square km of coverage). This is what allows WiMAX to achieve its maximum range

Refer to page 14:  http://www.lkn.fe.uni-lj.si/seminarji/s_omerovic.pdf
Er.. why need to open school/unniversity pdf liao ? open yes coverage.You would see centre point of transmitter.. They shorten the length of transmitter to focus more bandwidth to school environment.. We original client.............. sweat.gif sweat.gif

I got my info when the first day some contractor told me they install transmitter above pmint,terengganu in 2007 2008.Coverage max 30 km but need to be highest building in the area. Don't shock normal wifi also can be range 500m if no interference..No bar la.. Now we talk about wimax.. Wimax much more output then normal wifi..

The reason i used yes because my old friend friend contractor said it's good.Now come bestari everything become horrible. cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

** do notice only old folks using miles.. aka batu 1 batu 2......... nowdays kilometer much easier matrix

This post has been edited by alien3d: Nov 14 2014, 10:46 AM
alien3d
post Nov 14 2014, 12:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

QUOTE(pcbase @ Nov 14 2014, 12:05 PM)
P1 dont have bestari thing. See P1 coverage  same like Yes 2km max. Even just  2km coverage area people complain with congestion isue.
TM go using LTE 850 mhz, TM CDMA EVDO using 450mhz. I doubt can cover 30km max.
you can surf wikipedia wimax for reference. my home not even 1km also no coverage how mah. most heard is schoolnot give permission and cheapskate.

*** sorry i prefe person seem themselve. tmgo coverage also not in my place. i thinking if last choice take 20 gb umobile.now using umobile 28 ,even slow 64 kbps can surf website
alien3d
post Nov 14 2014, 02:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

QUOTE(ErgoProxi @ Nov 14 2014, 01:30 PM)
64kbps?
some reseller said it's 128kbps....

** not yet do speed test.. but surf lowyat.net no problem.. google also no problem.. .. been used around 3 gb u28+ 1 gb + free youtube.. thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif .

alien3d
post Nov 14 2014, 02:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

QUOTE(donalduck @ Nov 14 2014, 02:20 PM)
its 128kbps officially, but i felt its more like 300kbps tbh,
hehe.. at midnite try update google store. 1mbps yo.... i'm shock drool.gif drool.gif
alien3d
post Nov 15 2014, 07:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

QUOTE(Rudd @ Nov 15 2014, 07:02 PM)
that was fast for habis quota  biggrin.gif
try youtube 2 am to 10 am.. .Download any via keepvid.com thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif ..
Seem umobile only unblock data receive from google aka login for youtube and also youtube.. 3 mbps yo.. in limit mode..

For ikengk
The realistic coverage for Wimax for end-user is 2km to 5km only. The 5km is boundary case where I think no building/object block in between, and using device like Zoom.

The 30km is only mean for point to point data transmission, where the purpose is to for building network backbone. You need the point to point transmission to build network between tower and expand the coverage to other area.

Another thing is the high freq used by Wimax do not good for propagation as the short wavelength can't penetrate through obstacle.

The problem is the school point to my home not even 1 km.. As i said you want to believe some fact u.it's up to u.. Unsure what you mean is mesh network style.. i really don't think so yes do it.it mesh wifi.. ya i been heard. if mesh wimax mimo.. not yet in real life... i prefer real people said instead of school note..
alien3d
post Nov 17 2014, 10:31 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

QUOTE(ikengkai @ Nov 17 2014, 09:55 AM)
They might be reduce the power of broadcasting, thus even 1km is a distant.
You can use your huddle to walk from school and keep refresh the admin page to observe the drop in dbi strength. Most of wimax antenna for 1Bestari tune to low-power, as they don't want all students got brain cook (or to meet the strict requirement)

This is not a school note, it is a seminar publication, with referral.
haha.. i remember i argue with dean it in xxx.. The dean said, the is scientific books no ways the books say it's wrong.. I fail the subject which are system digital converting binary to decimal. The next semester the lecturer say she was wrong and the calculator and manual i do is correct instead of falling me.. WTF. i been ban for 1 semester because i wrong. That's the part i do not much trust on school fact..
** from that of point,i never trust whatever term of school.. just follow what they said.When they need advise from me i open my spec.. Sorry i'm not see lor..
** been used long time computer before entering that's xxxx to take xxxx

Yes,that's my point the reduce speed for bestari .To them no point to cover 10 customer instead of 1000 student.If student or teacher angry they will be sue..Been sue allready lor.. why need they need to focus 10 customer in the area of schooll. uselesss......... icon_question.gif

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0269sec    0.46    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:17 PM