Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Advice Wanted [WTA] Proposal Ring & Wedding Bands, Please advice me!! Need Help!!

views

zeromaster P
post Dec 9 2019, 12:24 AM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(kahwai.andy @ Dec 6 2019, 05:11 PM)
We are a group of Gemologist that so happen to see your recommendation in this forum, and we find your advice really ridiculous especially on crown and pavilion angle pairing , depth performance and your obsession with ASET image. Even you showing your diamond with such an amateur lighting on your FB, even a crystal will look shiny.

AND on your FB this is what you write . "Loose Diamond Advice, Super Ideals"

Loose diamond advice ? Misguiding reader you are an expert ?

If you strongly believe what you said above - put that on your FB - say you are not a Gemologist and not an expert .

We created this account to inform reader to not trust such information from you. All advice you give on diamond is WRONG

We are not doing business here, we only want the truth to be out there.

Bye- THE END
cannot agree further on the things you said. finally someone professional stood up against him.

i thought i bought myself a very good quality diamond through reading his recommendations. but just to find out that i was wrong after talking to jewellers.

and it's quite obvious he is trying to earn money here. most of the time he is just recommending those places where he gets commissions. hope more ppl like you will stay on and give a more independent advices.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0166sec    0.31    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:23 PM