Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Advice Wanted [WTA] Proposal Ring & Wedding Bands, Please advice me!! Need Help!!

views

metallian
post Oct 7 2021, 11:48 PM

2 posts

Dear kambingkoh,

I have surveyed Degem and 0.3 carat is about rm7.7k.
Do you think I should go Zcova for better value for money and higher carat?
metallian
post Oct 11 2021, 08:26 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Melhere @ Oct 8 2021, 08:36 AM)
For that price, I believe you are looking at their lazare diamond, which is their super ideal cut series. Layman term for super ideal cut means they have to sacrifice the diamond size just to cut it perfectly to get better shine. That's why it's more expensive

If you are looking for value for money, you should tell the sales person you are looking for GIA diamond. The last when I surveyed, their GIA diamond is priced very competitively. 0.3 carat, you can get your whole ring ard 3.5k. I think you can also check their gia prices in their website.

That's why you need to know what you want. Do you want bigger size or do you want better quality?

But no harm comparing prices around. You should always survey/research different jewellers for prices and quality before settling on your diamond ring. The after sale service is also very important.
QUOTE(kambingkoh @ Oct 8 2021, 04:45 PM)
If it is Lazare diamond, then I will say that the cut should be great.

But in real life, you can find similar or a diamond that can show their cut quality in a more transparent way from other vendors.

You did not mention the other specs other than the 4Cs. But nonetheless, even if it is an overkill D colour Flawless clarity, it will still be overpriced.

You can consider it if brand name is something you are looking for. If what you are looking for is just diamond, other generic jewellers will offer you better value for money.

Personally, I will be more interested in a brand if the brand offers something exclusive to their brand name, for example the Decagon cut from JannPaul. Or some very exclusive jewellery design a brand has.
thanks to both of your insights, appreciate it alot!
at the end ive gotten 0.50ct H/SI1 for rm6.5k from Zcova

not sure if it's a good deal but the ring design is very nice and unique sweat.gif
metallian
post Oct 12 2021, 10:50 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(YantoZyrus @ Oct 12 2021, 07:51 PM)
Rm6.5k include ring setting?
Nope, with ring settings it's about rm9k.

I didnt mention that i did went to love&co gardens to survey. The saleslady immediately hardsell lab diamond and never mention anything else. Really give that brand a bad name.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0165sec    0.22    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:39 PM