1. He is using a fake ASET image for all his stone on Facebook. -> Seems like you are jumping into conclusion eh? C'mon, to make a fool out of yourself.
2. kambingkoh how you prove this ASET belongs to this GIA stone ? How you prove this is not color edited with photoshop ? -> The stones that are posted are available for viewing as I literally own them. Potential buyers can meet me face-to-face and check out the IdealScope and ASET themselves. Besides, there is really no obligation to buy from me.
3. Get everybody to trust him in the forum -> I am guessing a lot of people will do plenty of research first before they bump into me, or they bumped into me and then go and do research. Nowadays, ASET and IdealScope are something that comes out pretty often if you look for how to pick a diamond on Google. Of course, all of the readers have to do their own due diligence. So if someone wants an alternative forum, try PriceScope forum - https://www.pricescope.com/community/forums/rockytalky.3/, so as you can see, if I am just one guy here bullshitting, nobody will give a damn.
4. start to introduce his own inferior diamonds - Oh? How inferior? Anyway, as mentioned above, diamonds are available for viewing.
5. slowly saying that , this diamond you see from this shop is not that good ( even if is good ) -> This one makes me thing you are probably of the sellers whose stone has been rejected by the potential buyer after seeking opinions here (well, you did say you are a gemologist, didn't you?) Of course, being a gemologist will not automatically make you a seller, but close enough to be related to this industry... I won't be expecting you are doing IT, no? Anyway, if people ask, I will just say what I think objectively, and for your info, there are people that are not comfortable to buy online and they just buy from brick-and-mortar too.
6. Kena CON -> Again, another accusation? Why don't you just put your credentials as a gemologist here? https://www.gia.edu/gia-alumni-directory, then perhaps we can know whether you own or work for a jewellery company? or whether you are a real gemologist?
I wonder what are you so afraid of a Facebook page that has only 19 Likes? Shoot me down before I grow stronger?
But for those reader here , just look at the History for this tread. The modus operandi is pretty clear and obvious.
If the reader after looking at this thread and weight in the risk and yet choose to buy from you please go ahead and buy from him - good luck
But seriously, why take the risk when there are so many reputable online and offline retailer out there. I'm sure you guys can find a better offer then what he have.
Just my opinion - this extra risk don't justify anything .