Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTA] Proposal Ring & Wedding Bands, Please advice me!! Need Help!! (Advice Wanted)

views

kahwai.andy P
post Dec 12 2019, 05:13 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(kambingkoh @ Dec 12 2019, 03:29 PM)
Oh, is you again. Welcome back?

1. He is using a fake ASET image for all his stone on Facebook. -> Seems like you are jumping into conclusion eh? C'mon, to make a fool out of yourself.

2. kambingkoh how you prove this ASET belongs to this GIA stone ? How you prove this is not color edited with photoshop ? -> The stones that are posted are available for viewing as I literally own them. Potential buyers can meet me face-to-face and check out the IdealScope and ASET themselves. Besides, there is really no obligation to buy from me.

3. Get everybody to trust him in the forum -> I am guessing a lot of people will do plenty of research first before they bump into me, or they bumped into me and then go and do research. Nowadays, ASET and IdealScope are something that comes out pretty often if you look for how to pick a diamond on Google. Of course, all of the readers have to do their own due diligence. So if someone wants an alternative forum, try PriceScope forum - https://www.pricescope.com/community/forums/rockytalky.3/, so as you can see, if I am just one guy here bullshitting, nobody will give a damn.

4. start to introduce his own inferior diamonds - Oh? How inferior? Anyway, as mentioned above, diamonds are available for viewing.

5. slowly saying that , this diamond you see from this shop is not that good ( even if is good ) -> This one makes me thing you are probably of the sellers whose stone has been rejected by the potential buyer after seeking opinions here (well, you did say you are a gemologist, didn't you?) Of course, being a gemologist will not automatically make you a seller, but close enough to be related to this industry... I won't be expecting you are doing IT, no? Anyway, if people ask, I will just say what I think objectively, and for your info, there are people that are not comfortable to buy online and they just buy from brick-and-mortar too.

6. Kena CON -> Again, another accusation? Why don't you just put your credentials as a gemologist here? https://www.gia.edu/gia-alumni-directory, then perhaps we can know whether you own or work for a jewellery company? or whether you are a real gemologist?

I wonder what are you so afraid of a Facebook page that has only 19 Likes? Shoot me down before I grow stronger?  rolleyes.gif
Mr Kambingkoh if you want to Fake it till you make it, please by all means go ahead. No need to shoot you down.

But for those reader here , just look at the History for this tread. The modus operandi is pretty clear and obvious.

If the reader after looking at this thread and weight in the risk and yet choose to buy from you please go ahead and buy from him - good luck

But seriously, why take the risk when there are so many reputable online and offline retailer out there. I'm sure you guys can find a better offer then what he have.

Just my opinion - this extra risk don't justify anything .

kambingkoh
post Dec 12 2019, 05:37 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

QUOTE(kahwai.andy @ Dec 12 2019, 05:13 PM)
Mr Kambingkoh if you want to Fake it till you make it, please by all means go ahead. No need to shoot you down.

But for those reader here , just look at the History for this tread. The modus operandi is pretty clear and obvious.

If the reader after looking at this thread and weight in the risk and yet choose to buy from you please go ahead and buy from him - good luck 

But seriously, why take the risk when there are so many reputable online and offline retailer out there. I'm sure you guys can find a better offer then what he have.

Just my opinion - this extra risk don't justify anything .
Well my dear Andy, I can't change your perception if you already decided it is fake. And if you really think I am going to "make it", then I thank you in advance because not even I have the full confidence to say I am able to sell the diamonds I have. If one day I decided it is time to not sell it, then I will just make it into some jewellery, maybe a pair of ear rings.

Yes, the so-called "modus-operandi" is pretty clear. Do read all my replies to the forumers here and make a good judgement yourself. This is what I can agree with Andy here.

In fact, I totally agree with his opinion that always weigh in the risk. This is the Internet, so each of us have to decide on what to believe as each individual is different.

Yes, he is right. It is a red ocean out there for diamonds, so do search around and walk around and see what suits you best. Online or offline, whatever works best.

Have a good day Andy.
kambingkoh
post Dec 12 2019, 05:43 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

QUOTE(kahwai.andy @ Dec 12 2019, 05:15 PM)
AND if you want to Con - at least get an ASET image with a correct date.
Well, apparently I didn't bother to set the date on the microscope, which I have stated before on my blog. But of course, too many words, not many people like to read. Surprisingly didn't cross your mind that it is not photo-shopped to a newer date, maybe you are too focus on the ASET.

Again, con? Strong word. Strong accusation. But again, diamond is available for viewing for those that are interested, and for those that are skeptical, it is okay too.

But you are right, I probably should set my microscope. Thanks for suggestion.
coolguy99
post Dec 12 2019, 07:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,158 posts

deleted.

This post has been edited by coolguy99: Dec 12 2019, 07:41 PM
cxybolt P
post Yesterday, 10:22 PM

Probation
1 posts

Hi Kambingkoh,

Thank you for your help in this forum thus far.

May I know your opinion on
GIA 1293002164
GIA 6302728736

Thank you in advance. Would appreciate other people's honest opinion too!
kambingkoh
post Yesterday, 11:13 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

QUOTE(cxybolt @ Dec 13 2019, 10:22 PM)
Hi Kambingkoh,

Thank you for your help in this forum thus far.

May I know your opinion on
GIA 1293002164
GIA 6302728736

Thank you in advance. Would appreciate other people's honest opinion too!
Try: https://www.pricescope.com/tools/hca

Rule of thumb is to reject diamonds score 2 and above. Then, check out diamonds that score below 2. Of course, this HCA is created by an Australian gemologist and some may find it useful, while some others may be skeptical about it. Personally, I would use it as a guideline. I will only encourage you to use it to shortlist diamonds, but never as the main determining factor.

In this case, I would pick the 0.36ct based in proportions. But you have to remember proportions alone is not enough, you still have to see how well-cut is the overall stone by looking through the hearts and arrows scope.

Of course, this stone is a SI1 stone, and with Cloud being the main inclusion. The first inclusion that appears in the inclusion list will be the main one, then follow by secondary one and so on... so it might turn me down a little because I may afraid that it may go too cloudy. Then again, we won't know unless we are able to see the real diamond either physically or via image or video.

As the diamonds are from 2018, I am guessing they are brick-and-mortar stones? If yes, then check them out and see whether you like it or not or which one you like best. If the stone is not a physical stone, then ask the jeweller you engaging whether the inclusion is serious or not for the SI1 stone, also ask him or her to provide photos or videos. Of course, you may ask for the images or videos for the other stone as well, just to compare.

Lastly, survey the price and see if it is worth it or not. You can find prices via Zcova website, Memory Jewellery website, Audrey's website, Tailored Jewel website, etc.

Hope this helps?

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0367sec    1.66    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 14th December 2019 - 08:28 PM