Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTA] Proposal Ring & Wedding Bands, Please advice me!! Need Help!! (Advice Wanted)

kambingkoh
post Feb 8 2018, 11:55 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Retrohits8198 @ Feb 8 2018, 11:20 AM)
Thanks for that:

I did a quick calculation for 0.314 , E  VS2 = $847 (Wire Price)+ $ 55 (Shipping) = $902 in total , Ideal weight 0.313 ct , Crown angle = 15.3%
Brian Gavin Diamonds -https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamonds...?a_aid=myengexp(affiliate link)

in comparison to

WhiteFlash for 0.327, E, VVS2 = $909 (Wire Price including shipping) , Ideal weight= 0.324 ct , Crown angle= 15%
https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/r...id=myengringexp (affiliate link)

With just a price difference of $7 , would you think the first rock would be a better choice in terms of its spark knowing that the crown angle is more than 15% (i read your blog smile.gif ) And in your opinion, which properties of the rock that takes precedence , the clarity or the ideal cutting weight or the crown angle approach?
I would say theoretically, higher crown height and smaller table should yield better fire. Between these 2, I have to say I liked Brian Gavin's proportions more. In fact, I am using Brian Gavin's standard to look at other diamonds most of the time. If you want to know where my confident lies between these 2 diamonds, I would say I will lean towards Brian Gavin slightly more.

Clarity may or may not affect the performance of the diamond, depends on the location of the inclusion. For the WhiteFlash VVS2, I am pretty sure no inclusion will stand in its way. The video of the diamond is giving me so much confidence that that diamond can perform. Even the contrast level in the certificate itself looks good.

As a matter of fact, if we want to talk about fire performance, this diamonds should be able to perform very well:
https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/r...id=myengringexp (affiliate link). This is the 0.313ct F VVS1 you listed out yesterday. The hearts and arrows looks great, maybe some minor bending tip at the heart at 5 o'clock position but looking at the hearts and arrows on the cert, it hearts look great, so I would say this diamond has perfect hearts and arrows. The only reason I did not choose this is because the video of the diamond did not attract my attention as much as the 0.327ct E VVS2 or the 0.307ct D VS1.

Now, if I were to buy a diamond again, I would really go for E VVS2, considering the value for money it brings over Brian Gavin Diamonds. The contrast level is there to bring this diamond alive. However, if I were to buy based on specs, I would go with F VVS1 - That diamond should be an excellent performer and I don't think the video can show how well it can perform. Did you see how steep the angle is and how high the crown height is? ohmy.gif. the calculated weight is exactly the actual weight as well! I am actually looking forward to buy more diamonds from WhiteFlash to check things out if possible, but so far no budget yet. Haha!

However, since this could be your first diamond, the safest diamond for you to buy should be Brian Gavin Diamond's because he is a master cutter after all, and he handpicked each Black by Brian Gavin diamond himself. After scanning through the E colour diamonds, I think this will go home with me:
https://black.briangavindiamonds.com/diamon...?a_aid=myengexp (affiliate link) - USD 890 (without shipping).
- Calculated weight is 0.330ct, Actual weight is 0.327ct.
- E VS1 provides sufficient eye-cleanliness.
- Small table, excellent crown height, should provide good fire.
- And that 76% lower girdle should provide big blast of sparks!

Hope this helps?

This post has been edited by kambingkoh: Feb 8 2018, 11:57 AM
Retrohits8198
post Feb 8 2018, 03:29 PM

QUOTE(kambingkoh @ Feb 8 2018, 11:55 AM)
I would say theoretically, higher crown height and smaller table should yield better fire. Between these 2, I have to say I liked Brian Gavin's proportions more. In fact, I am using Brian Gavin's standard to look at other diamonds most of the time. If you want to know where my confident lies between these 2 diamonds, I would say I will lean towards Brian Gavin slightly more.

Clarity may or may not affect the performance of the diamond, depends on the location of the inclusion. For the WhiteFlash VVS2, I am pretty sure no inclusion will stand in its way. The video of the diamond is giving me so much confidence that that diamond can perform. Even the contrast level in the certificate itself looks good.

As a matter of fact, if we want to talk about fire performance, this diamonds should be able to perform very well:
https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/r...id=myengringexp (affiliate link). This is the 0.313ct F VVS1 you listed out yesterday. The hearts and arrows looks great, maybe some minor bending tip at the heart at 5 o'clock position but looking at the hearts and arrows on the cert, it hearts look great, so I would say this diamond has perfect hearts and arrows. The only reason I did not choose this is because the video of the diamond did not attract my attention as much as the 0.327ct E VVS2 or the 0.307ct D VS1.

Now, if I were to buy a diamond again, I would really go for E VVS2, considering the value for money it brings over Brian Gavin Diamonds. The contrast level is there to bring this diamond alive. However, if I were to buy based on specs, I would go with F VVS1 - That diamond should be an excellent performer and I don't think the video can show how well it can perform. Did you see how steep the angle is and how high the crown height is? ohmy.gif. the calculated weight is exactly the actual weight as well! I am actually looking forward to buy more diamonds from WhiteFlash to check things out if possible, but so far no budget yet. Haha!

However, since this could be your first diamond, the safest diamond for you to buy should be Brian Gavin Diamond's because he is a master cutter after all, and he handpicked each Black by Brian Gavin diamond himself. After scanning through the E colour diamonds, I think this will go home with me:
https://black.briangavindiamonds.com/diamon...?a_aid=myengexp (affiliate link) - USD 890 (without shipping).
- Calculated weight is 0.330ct, Actual weight is 0.327ct.
- E VS1 provides sufficient eye-cleanliness.
- Small table, excellent crown height, should provide good fire.
- And that 76% lower girdle should provide big blast of sparks!

Hope this helps?
Definitely help a lot! thanks so much. I am currently getting myself verified with money match. Will need to schedule an appointment with them to verify my identity. Thank you so much for this!

kambingkoh
post Feb 8 2018, 03:32 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Retrohits8198 @ Feb 8 2018, 03:29 PM)
Definitely help a lot! thanks so much. I am currently getting myself verified with money match. Will need to schedule an appointment with them to verify my identity.  Thank you so much for this!
Great! Let me know if you need further assistance.
Retrohits8198
post Feb 8 2018, 03:36 PM

QUOTE(kambingkoh @ Feb 8 2018, 03:32 PM)
Great! Let me know if you need further assistance.
Just a quick one, are they any upfront payment via cash to those delivery guys upon receiving the diamond?
Usually how much extra do i need to pay if i were to go with https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/r...id=myengringexp
kambingkoh
post Feb 8 2018, 04:09 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Retrohits8198 @ Feb 8 2018, 03:36 PM)
Just a quick one, are they any upfront payment via cash to those delivery guys upon receiving the diamond?
Usually how much extra do i need to pay if i were to go with https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/r...id=myengringexp
Sorry, missed this out. You will have to pay the 6% GST occurred to the courier, which is usually Fedex. This 6% is chargable to the diamond price, the freight price, and also the insurance price. Although the freight and insurance are provided free, you still need to pay the GST for those. There is also an additional flat rate of RM 5 for the FCZ (I think it is called FCZ). Basically, I categorize all these charges under misc. charges.

For example, if the frieght cost you RM 400, the GST will be RM 24, while the insurance should be around 1% of the diamond price, which is USD 9.09 (this is not payable by you). You only need to pay 6% of USD 9.09, which is around USD 0.5454, which converts to around RM 2.20? So in total, you need to pay RM 24 + RM 2.20 + RM 5 for misc. charges, which is around RM 31.20. Please note that this is just an approximate, but the amount should be more or less around there.

I usually omit this charges when discussing the GST because it is pretty minimal in comparison to the GST on the stone itself. Anyway, sometimes I will just round up the price to the higher hundreds to cover the cost.

The GST of the diamond will be simply 6% of USD 909. It will be converted to Ringgit first, so the exact total will be dependent on the exchange rate that day. It is usually quite reasonable. Anyway, I just use a 1 USD to 4 Ringgit, which means: USD 909 x 4 = 3636, then the GST applicable will be RM 218.16 for the diamond alone.

In total, you will have to pay RM 218.16 + RM 31.20 = RM 249.36 for GST.

So you will have to pay this exact amount to the courier guy who delivers your parcel. Please prepare enough small change because they do not have any change for you! smile.gif
styrwr91
post Feb 9 2018, 06:16 PM

~ON THE WAY~
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(kambingkoh @ Feb 7 2018, 02:14 AM)
Here, have a look:

0.401 ct G VS1 Expert Selection Round Cut Loose Diamond
https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/r...id=myengringexp (affiliate link)
Take a look at the ASET and the IdealScope, there are obvious weaker light return (green colour on ASET) and light leakages (white colour on IdaelScope). Now, look at the actual diamond photo. Remember how it looks. Then, take a look at the video.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

I think.. u quoted the weong link for the first diamond?
kambingkoh
post Feb 9 2018, 07:20 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(styrwr91 @ Feb 9 2018, 06:16 PM)
I think.. u quoted the weong link for the first diamond?
Ooops. My bad. Here you go:
https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/r...id=myengringexp (affiliate link).

Thank you!
Retrohits8198
post Feb 9 2018, 10:34 PM

QUOTE(kambingkoh @ Feb 8 2018, 04:09 PM)
Sorry, missed this out. You will have to pay the 6% GST occurred to the courier, which is usually Fedex. This 6% is chargable to the diamond price, the freight price, and also the insurance price. Although the freight and insurance are provided free, you still need to pay the GST for those. There is also an additional flat rate of RM 5 for the FCZ (I think it is called FCZ). Basically, I categorize all these charges under misc. charges.

For example, if the frieght cost you RM 400, the GST will be RM 24, while the insurance should be around 1% of the diamond price, which is USD 9.09 (this is not payable by you). You only need to pay 6% of USD 9.09, which is around USD 0.5454, which converts to around RM 2.20? So in total, you need to pay RM 24 + RM 2.20 + RM 5 for misc. charges, which is around RM 31.20. Please note that this is just an approximate, but the amount should be more or less around there.

I usually omit this charges when discussing the GST because it is pretty minimal in comparison to the GST on the stone itself. Anyway, sometimes I will just round up the price to the higher hundreds to cover the cost.

The GST of the diamond will be simply 6% of USD 909. It will be converted to Ringgit first, so the exact total will be dependent on the exchange rate that day. It is usually quite reasonable. Anyway, I just use a 1 USD to 4 Ringgit, which means: USD 909 x 4 = 3636, then the GST applicable will be RM 218.16 for the diamond alone.

In total, you will have to pay RM 218.16 + RM 31.20 = RM 249.36 for GST.

So you will have to pay this exact amount to the courier guy who delivers your parcel. Please prepare enough small change because they do not have any change for you!  smile.gif
Thank you for this!!
Btw how reliable are Memory Jewellery and iDo Jewelry when comes to seeking for their service in diamond settings. Are there any cases of diamond swapping? Sorry if I offended any of them, don't get me wrong, Im just being really cautious about this as I'm new. I don't wish to have any first time bad experience when comes to buying a diamond ring for my partner.
kambingkoh
post Feb 10 2018, 12:22 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Retrohits8198 @ Feb 9 2018, 10:34 PM)
Thank you for this!!
Btw how reliable are Memory Jewellery and iDo Jewelry when comes to seeking for their service in diamond settings. Are there any cases of diamond swapping? Sorry if I offended any of them, don't get me wrong, Im just being really cautious about this as I'm new. I don't wish to have any first time bad experience when comes to buying a diamond ring for my partner.
Both are reliable. Quite a nunber of the people I referred to have gone to them. When you pass the diamond to them, remember to ask them to write down or acknowledge your diamond cert number by viewing the girdle on the diamond with a loupe. Make sure the number tallies with the cert number. Then when you take it back, remember to verify once more by looking at the loupe again. However, this time it will probably be you who wil be doing the checking. It is usually hard to view the number if you are not experience enough, at least that was what I felt last time. So, the best way for me will be identifying a few numbers instead of the full cert number.

This post has been edited by kambingkoh: Feb 10 2018, 12:22 AM
mk92
post Feb 11 2018, 04:49 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kambingkoh @ Feb 10 2018, 12:22 AM)
Both are reliable. Quite a nunber of the people I referred to have gone to them. When you pass the diamond to them, remember to ask them to write down or acknowledge your diamond cert number by viewing the girdle on the diamond with a loupe. Make sure the number tallies with the cert number. Then when you take it back, remember to verify once more by looking at the loupe again. However, this time it will probably be you who wil be doing the checking. It is usually hard to view the number if you are not experience enough, at least that was what I felt last time. So, the best way for me will be identifying a few numbers instead of the full cert number.
Hi @kambingkoh,

I am new to this diamond knowledge and currently looking for the loose diamond.
Is it more worth it to buy loose diamond from Whiteflash or Brian Gavin?

I am currently looking between these two loose diamonds, can you kindly provide your expert opinions on these two?

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/r...ond-3859329.htm

https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamonds...gs-104097998064

I am still confused which either ones to pick rclxub.gif also should i buy now since currency is getting a bit better?

Thanks
kambingkoh
post Feb 12 2018, 06:43 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mk92 @ Feb 11 2018, 04:49 PM)
Hi @kambingkoh,

I am new to this diamond knowledge and currently looking for the loose diamond.
Is it more worth it to buy loose diamond from Whiteflash or Brian Gavin?

I am currently looking between these two loose diamonds, can you kindly provide your expert opinions on these two?

https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamonds...gs-104097998064

I am still confused which either ones to pick  rclxub.gif  also should i buy now since currency is getting a bit better?

Thanks
Since both are super ideals will excellent proportions, I will have to find some dealbreakers. To me, one of it wil be the lower girdle facet (LGF) of 76% of the Brian Gavin Diamond (affiliate link) will create bold sparks while 78% LGF of the WhiteFlash (affiliate link) will create smaller sparks. Bold sparks look elegant and can be dispersed into fire better as the smaller sparks will give a busier glittering effect. It is really up to each individual to enjoy.

Personallly prefer the bolder sparks but the difference in terms of price makes me shy away from it. You can of course buy the D VVS2 if you wish to because it has very good proportions and D colour diamonds are rare, hence the price, which is another dealbreaker.

As for exchange rate, I can't really advise you because I am not an expert in this. But as a layman, it seems to be increasing gradually for the past week, my guess ia that it will probably grow little by little again. Anyway, to me, I will just buy it accoriding to my own timing for proposal.

Hope this helps?

This post has been edited by kambingkoh: Feb 12 2018, 06:44 AM
ratscorp
post Feb 13 2018, 02:41 PM

Group: Newbie

i've just received my parcel from fedex rclxm9.gif

the stone looks amazing, now have to choose for setting:lol:
kambingkoh
post Feb 13 2018, 03:07 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ratscorp @ Feb 13 2018, 02:41 PM)
i've just received my parcel from fedex rclxm9.gif

the stone looks amazing, now have to choose for setting:lol:
rclxms.gif

Have fun with choosing the setting!

Btw, recently I found out about this: https://lucywalkerjewellery.com/the-jewellery/

They are using palladium in their white gold. I am not sure about the price though. Probably won't be as cheap as some other alternatives.
mk92
post Feb 15 2018, 09:50 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kambingkoh @ Feb 12 2018, 06:43 AM)
Since both are super ideals will excellent proportions, I will have to find some dealbreakers. To me, one of it wil be the lower girdle facet (LGF) of 76% of the Brian Gavin Diamond (affiliate link) will create bold sparks while 78% LGF of the WhiteFlash (affiliate link) will create smaller sparks. Bold sparks look elegant and can be dispersed into fire better as the smaller sparks will give a busier glittering effect. It is really up to each individual to enjoy.

Personallly prefer the bolder sparks but the difference in terms of price makes me shy away from it. You can of course buy the D VVS2 if you wish to because it has very good proportions and D colour diamonds are rare, hence the price, which is another dealbreaker.

As for exchange rate, I can't really advise you because I am not an expert in this. But as a layman, it seems to be increasing gradually for the past week, my guess ia that it will probably grow little by little again. Anyway, to me, I will just buy it accoriding to my own timing for proposal.

Hope this helps?
Thank you, Kambingkoh! thumbsup.gif

Unfortunately, you are right on the difference of price which leads me to these options now:

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/r...ond-3952902.htm
https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/r...ond-3916951.htm
https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/r...ond-3952907.htm

Can you advise me? Planning to purchase it this coming next week with your affiliate link.

Thank you
kambingkoh
post Feb 15 2018, 12:31 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mk92 @ Feb 15 2018, 09:50 AM)
Thank you, Kambingkoh!    :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, you are right on the difference of price which leads me to these options now:

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/r...ond-3952902.htm
https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/r...ond-3916951.htm
https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/r...ond-3952907.htm

Can you advise me? Planning to purchase it this coming next week with your affiliate link.

Thank you
0.40ct E VVS1 WhiteFlash ACA (affiliate link). Calculated ideal weight: 4.72 x 4.73 x 2.93 x 0.0061 = 0.398ct.
This diamond is nice and has great proportions to return excellent fire and light return. At VVS1, it gives absolute piece of mind in terms of clarity. The 5 o'clock heart has a slight bend at the tip, but it is minor and won't bring any big issues. In fact, if you zoom out, you hardly notice its presence at all. Remember, WhiteFlash captures photo at a very high magnification and be very upfront of what you are going to get. Although the calculated ideal weight is 0.398ct, by GIA standard, this diamond is considered a 0.40ct, so it is legit and the difference is really just 0.002ct, so I won't call it cheating. This diamond falls under Collection Series and adds some further glamour to this diamond, although it is just more like a feel good factor, but why not? Besides, at 77% lower girdle facets, this diamond will give out bigger flashes than the 0.417ct below. Although the price is higher than the F VS2 below, but I would say it provides a good value as outside stores tend to mark up such colour and clarity by a lot.

0.417ct F VS2 WhiteFlash ACA (affiliate link). Calculated ideal weight: 4.78 x 4.80 x 2.97 x 0.0061 = 0.416ct. Cool, just a difference of 0.001ct! This diamond gives slightly busier albeit slightly smaller flashes. It will be a glittering diamond. The hearts tip on this diamond looks slightly better than the E VVS1 above, but it has some slightly bigger clefts between the heart at 7 o'clock position, so I would call it a draw. There is a small inclusion on the table but with such strong light return, it will be hardly noticeable. Please be remembered that I am picking up minor details between two of the high precision diamonds in the world.

In conclusion, although 0.417ct F VS2 exhibits some very good fire, the 0.400ct E VVS1 is not too shabby either. The bolder sparks also have a slightly better chance to disperse the sparks into coloured sparkles. Also, the 0.400ct provides a better value as far as colour and clarity is concerned. So between these two, I will go with the 0.400 ct E VVS1.

Now, the reason I did not cboose the other 2 diamonds is because there is some weaker light return. For the 0.406ct D VVS2 WhiteFlash ACA (affiliate link), it is at the 5 o'clock position of the ASET scope - the green colour. For the 0.408ct F VVS2 WhiteFlash ACA (affiliate link), it is noticeable slightly on the table of the diamond in the ASET, and more obvious in the diamond cerificate. Usually, I will be okay with it if it is not noticeable in the ASET within the diamond certificate, but since this is noticeable, I will skip it as well. Nonetheless, they are beauitful diamonds as well.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Good luck!

This post has been edited by kambingkoh: Feb 15 2018, 12:50 PM
mk92
post Feb 15 2018, 05:08 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kambingkoh @ Feb 15 2018, 12:31 PM)
0.40ct E VVS1 WhiteFlash ACA (affiliate link). Calculated ideal weight: 4.72 x 4.73 x 2.93 x 0.0061 = 0.398ct.
This diamond is nice and has great proportions to return excellent fire and light return. At VVS1, it gives absolute piece of mind in terms of clarity. The 5 o'clock heart has a slight bend at the tip, but it is minor and won't bring any big issues. In fact, if you zoom out, you hardly notice its presence at all. Remember, WhiteFlash captures photo at a very high magnification and be very upfront of what you are going to get. Although the calculated ideal weight is 0.398ct, by GIA standard, this diamond is considered a 0.40ct, so it is legit and the difference is really just 0.002ct, so I won't call it cheating. This diamond falls under Collection Series and adds some further glamour to this diamond, although it is just more like a feel good factor, but why not? Besides, at 77% lower girdle facets, this diamond will give out bigger flashes than the 0.417ct below. Although the price is higher than the F VS2 below, but I would say it provides a good value as outside stores tend to mark up such colour and clarity by a lot.

0.417ct F VS2 WhiteFlash ACA (affiliate link). Calculated ideal weight: 4.78 x 4.80 x 2.97 x 0.0061 = 0.416ct. Cool, just a difference of 0.001ct!  This diamond gives slightly busier albeit slightly smaller flashes. It will be a glittering diamond. The hearts tip on this diamond looks slightly better than the E VVS1 above, but it has some slightly bigger clefts between the heart at 7 o'clock position, so I would call it a draw. There is a small inclusion on the table but with such strong light return, it will be hardly noticeable. Please be remembered that I am picking up minor details between two of the high precision diamonds in the world.

In conclusion, although 0.417ct F VS2 exhibits some very good fire, the 0.400ct E VVS1 is not too shabby either. The bolder sparks also have a slightly better chance to disperse the sparks into coloured sparkles. Also, the 0.400ct provides a better value as far as colour and clarity is concerned. So between these two, I will go with the 0.400 ct E VVS1.

Now, the reason I did not cboose the other 2 diamonds is because there is some weaker light return. For the 0.406ct D VVS2 WhiteFlash ACA (affiliate link), it is at the 5 o'clock position of the ASET scope - the green colour. For the 0.408ct F VVS2 WhiteFlash ACA (affiliate link), it is noticeable slightly on the table of the diamond in the ASET, and more obvious in the diamond cerificate. Usually, I will be okay with it if it is not noticeable in the ASET within the diamond certificate, but since this is noticeable, I will skip it as well. Nonetheless, they are beauitful diamonds as well.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Good luck!
Thank you, Kambingkoh! notworthy.gif

I have purchase the 0.40 under your affiliate link.
May i know what's the procedure to check the diamond stone if it follows the certificate number as i am the first time buyer here?
I have requested to pick it at the FEDEX location, is this the safest approach?

And what should i note/re-act if the diamond is not what i have expected and the return process?

Thank you
kambingkoh
post Feb 15 2018, 06:11 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mk92 @ Feb 15 2018, 05:08 PM)
Thank you, Kambingkoh!  notworthy.gif

May i know what's the procedure to check the diamond stone if it follows the certificate number as i am the first time buyer here?

And what should i note/re-act if the diamond is not what i have expected and the return process?

Thank you
I will get back to you later. Running out of batter now. sad.gif
kambingkoh
post Feb 16 2018, 12:23 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mk92 @ Feb 15 2018, 05:08 PM)
Thank you, Kambingkoh!  notworthy.gif

Thank you
To check the diamond, you can always check the inscription on the stone's girdle by viewing it with a loupe. Usually, we won't have this at home, so what I did is when I pass to the jeweller, I will ask him or her to read it for me, and match it back with the accompanied cert.

Picking up from Fedex and asking them to deliver makes no difference to me as they are very reputable and trustworthy. If you are picking it up from your home, i think will be safer because you don't have to travel here and there and keep it safe at home. But if you pick from office, like me, then you have to be worry in case some strangers that walk in to the office steal it. Just my two cents. Just follow whatever approach you feel comfortable for you bro. wink.gif Remember to bring some small change as they may not provide any change for GST and misc. charges.

For the return process, I am not too familiar, but most likely you will have to use the same method but delivery charge is beared by you. Let me check out and find out more, at the same time, you may also check with the sales consultant. wink.gif

Hope this helps? Let me know if you have further query.
kambingkoh
post Yesterday, 01:16 PM

Getting Started

Seems like Ringgit will be stronger against USD this week:
http://m.themalaymailonline.com/money/arti...ollar-next-week

Don't miss out the chance to make a diamond purchase online if you are looking for one. wink.gif

This post has been edited by kambingkoh: Yesterday, 01:17 PM

90 Pages « < 88 89 90Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0810sec    3.02    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th February 2018 - 06:27 AM