Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Bee Hive Bee Swarm removal, Honey removal FOC

views

TSmilamb3r
post Apr 25 2014, 04:11 PM, updated 7y ago

6 posts

HI, I'm happy to help remove honey bee hives/bee swarms at no charge in the following area:

1) Puchong
2) Seri Kembangan
3) Cyberjaya
4) Putrajaya

Will only remove bee hives/swarms which are accessible (e.g. on plants, buildings in the open but not in holes where I can't access it).

Am a hobby bee keeper and will be removing the swarm to be relocated to a farm. Will not be killing the bees.

This only applies to the common honey bees. Not Hornets smile.gif

give me a call/sms/whatsapp message at zero one two three eight three three seven five eight.

Thank you.Attached Image

This post has been edited by milamb3r: Apr 25 2014, 04:19 PM
dumdum22
post Apr 25 2014, 04:14 PM

8 posts

Interesting... seldom see bee keeper in Malaysia.
TSmilamb3r
post Jul 3 2014, 01:53 PM

6 posts

Looks like it's the bee swarming season again! A bump for this thread. If anyone encounters bee swarm, please let me know ya. Thanks!
erchuen
post Oct 4 2014, 03:56 PM

0 posts

Hi, I m stay in PJ, can you hrlp to remove the bee hive in my car porch ? I know you dont come to PJ. Please, I dont mind tk pay you some charges.

thanks,
Er
TSmilamb3r
post Dec 27 2014, 03:20 PM

6 posts

Hi everyone,

Just a bump for this post. If anyone come across bee swarms, do send me a text/whatsapp ya.

Thank you very much

zeipher
post Jan 28 2015, 10:56 AM

Casual
329 posts

Hi,

Do you mind coming down to Kepong to help me remove a bee hive in front of my house? I can pay you some fees for your service.

Thank you.
TSmilamb3r
post Mar 6 2015, 03:06 PM

6 posts

Just a bump for this post as bee swarm season in around the corner. I have communicated to all who have replied. Feel free to contact via whatsapp if you need any help. Thanks
seraphyin
post Apr 2 2015, 02:47 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(milamb3r @ Mar 6 2015, 03:06 PM)
Just a bump for this post as bee swarm season in around the corner. I have communicated to all who have replied. Feel free to contact via whatsapp if you need any help. Thanks
Hi, I've got a swarm in my compost bin. Please could you help me remove it and how much do you charge? PM me ya. Thanks.
TSmilamb3r
post May 4 2015, 11:15 PM

6 posts

Thanks! Have drop you a PM. Better for folks to sms/whatsapp me ya.
TheRolexMan
post Feb 17 2018, 06:38 AM

0 posts

Hi, my girlfriend has a brand new swarm, looks like queen flew and they followed. She wants to call exterminators. I am not happy with that logic. Bees are dying all over the world. I would like her to call you to save them.

What is your telephone number, please?
hades4eve
post Jun 27 2019, 10:36 AM

Getting Started
193 posts

QUOTE(milamb3r @ Apr 25 2014, 04:11 PM)
HI, I'm happy to help remove honey bee hives/bee swarms at no charge in the following area:

1) Puchong
2) Seri Kembangan
3) Cyberjaya
4) Putrajaya

Will only remove bee hives/swarms which are accessible (e.g. on plants, buildings in the open but not in holes where I can't access it).

Am a hobby bee keeper and will be removing the swarm to be relocated to a farm. Will not be killing the bees.

This only applies to the common honey bees. Not Hornets smile.gif

give me a call/sms/whatsapp message at zero one two three eight three three seven five eight.

Thank you.Attached Image
Are these stingless bee? Am looking to start bee keeping after I moved house but am looking for non lethal bee though

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0284sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 8th May 2021 - 12:05 AM