Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Engineering Bioengineering and biomedical engineering

views

TSOOI123
post Apr 23 2014, 05:11 PM, updated 10y ago

2 posts

I like biology and chemistry very much but i dislike physic... although i get an A for physic in spm but i not really like it.. is it every engineering mostly related to physic ? and i really dont understand what is the difference between biomedical engineering and bioengineering hmm.gif can anyone explain to me ? and which college offer that two courses ? do biomedical eng and bioeng have a bright future in malaysia ? thanks smile.gif
cnvery
post Apr 23 2014, 06:29 PM

Regular
1,831 posts

Engineering for sure related to Physic most

However, Software Engineering/Financial Engineering/etc not related to Physic much
TSOOI123
post Apr 23 2014, 06:33 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(cnvery @ Apr 23 2014, 07:29 PM)
Engineering for sure related to Physic most

However, Software Engineering/Financial Engineering/etc not related to Physic much
thanks ya smile.gif
onelove89
post Apr 24 2014, 07:31 AM

Fighter for God
3,107 posts

biomedical engineering is a wide field, as it can be of EnE or Mechanical or mechatronics field. Work ranges from prostheses to fixing medical eq to more complex things like CT/MRI scanners. Personally think it's a very important sector in medicine, and it should have a good prospect, but not in malaysia. Nothing has good prospects in Malaysia.

I'm not sure of bioengineering. It could be biotechnology related? If that's a course name then go ahead and read up on the units and do more research on it. (and also for biomed engineering)

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0114sec    0.24    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:07 PM