Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

University Gadjah Mada [s.o.s], anyone study medicine at here?

views

TSilovemiley
post Apr 23 2014, 04:13 PM, updated 10y ago

6 posts

Can i know about more detail about university gadjah mada? and i wanna ask about is it UNPAD is better than UGM?
Last question, is it good to study medicine in indonesia than taiwan?
Stamp
post Apr 23 2014, 05:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,782 posts

i don't think you will get objective views on any of the indonesian medical schools from any forummers in here, even from the so-called veterans of medical schools experts.

general views strongly held by them are that anything related to indonesia universities are sub-standards.

i suggest you seek advice of UGM from other learned and unbiased groups.

cckkpr
post Apr 23 2014, 05:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,405 posts

QUOTE(ilovemiley @ Apr 23 2014, 04:13 PM)
Can i know about more detail about university gadjah mada? and i wanna ask about is it UNPAD is better than UGM?
Those looking for a good medical education will not choose Indonesia. Plenty of others do, as the ultimate is to become a doctor, whatever the means.
Stamp
post Apr 23 2014, 05:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,782 posts

try look up the website link below. the agency is the local rep for UGM. you may ask them for former UGM medical students for referral. you don't necessarily need to apply to UGM via the agency.

btw, i have no business relationship or financial interest with the agency.

http://medicprolink.com.my
toMochika27
post Apr 24 2014, 12:03 AM

Getting Started
295 posts

QUOTE(ilovemiley @ Apr 23 2014, 04:13 PM)
I dunno much, but I have a bunch of Indonesian cousins. When I went back to my kampung last year, they all told me that I should continue my study into meds in UGM since its the beswt med uni in Indon. But do note, they told me that top Indon Uni don't use English as their medium of instruction. Plus, in QS 2013 World Ranking Uni, our UM is still way higher than UGM.
TSilovemiley
post Apr 24 2014, 03:07 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(toMochika27 @ Apr 24 2014, 12:03 AM)
I dunno much, but I have a bunch of Indonesian cousins. When I went back to my kampung last year, they all told me that I should continue my study into meds in UGM since its the beswt med uni in Indon. But do note, they told me that top Indon Uni don't use English as their medium of instruction. Plus, in QS 2013 World Ranking Uni, our UM is still way higher than UGM.
that means they using indon language in lecture? How about the exam?
limeuu
post Apr 24 2014, 07:37 AM

10k Club
All Stars
11,923 posts

QUOTE(ilovemiley @ Apr 24 2014, 03:07 AM)
that means they using indon language in lecture? How about the exam?
You think they will use bi as medium of instruction and some other language to test you?....

No amount of asking is going to change the facts..... Which you already know and hoping to believe is not true by asking and asking some more....

Never use agents.... And never go to unis that requires agents to apply....

And ir stamp..... Can you give an example when I am biased....with evidence that i am not factual?
hywjj4mr
post Jul 17 2014, 12:10 AM

49 posts

For medicine i think its gonna b full english. But the lecturer, well it depends. If im nt mistaken unpad stopped tking students from Malaysia for medicine. Malaysian bringing down their rank. Better go through agent. There's alot of things to b done. Visa, student card, hostel n etc. For the entrance exam they've chnged the format thiz year. If u wNna knw more bout the exam n interview do visit my blog. Thefablazyass.blogspot.com biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0135sec    0.34    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:35 AM