Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Putrajaya awarded RM100 million to company ...

views

evilsmile
post Apr 23 2014, 10:08 AM

Getting Started
248 posts

QUOTE(simpul @ Apr 23 2014, 09:49 AM)
this rafizi guy mcm dh cakap byk about penyelewengan kerajaan nie...
but kenapakah his claim tak sampai mahkamah ataupun kenapakah
tak ada tindakan terhadap kerajaan lagi?
last time NFC scandal very huge coverage

last last shahrizat not guilty, nobody was sent to jail, shahrizat even become ketua wanita umno afterwards

even rafizi exposed corruptions, scandals with evidences, as long as umno-bn stays in power, he is powerless.

simpul
post Apr 23 2014, 10:08 AM

Casual
326 posts

QUOTE(genjo @ Apr 23 2014, 10:03 AM)
Malaysian mudah lupa. U forget?
like mh370...... now a lot of people forget edi....
semalam pergi minum can hear people talking about mh129 saja without even mention mh370
while those guys landed safely n the other party still unknown... sad.gif
lil_chocobo
post Apr 23 2014, 10:10 AM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(simpul @ Apr 23 2014, 10:02 AM)
well it always mcm u know i know la not clear like  this is A & this is B
not yet... deswai la..... the issue kecoh sekejap saja... then suddenly
new situation plak.... then the old been forgotten without any clear xplaination
yeps. because here in malaysia, gomen very the powderful. biggrin.gif

but, he is creating awareness so that people realise what is happening now. and i belip but im not so sure whether its true that youngsters nowadays prone to pr instead of bn.

QUOTE(genjo @ Apr 23 2014, 10:03 AM)
Malaysian mudah lupa. U forget?
this. hahaha. not melayu, but the whole malaysian mudah lupa. even mahathir also have to suck back what he said when he was asked about the memali case.
joe_mamak
post Apr 23 2014, 10:12 AM

Casual
363 posts

QUOTE(simpul @ Apr 23 2014, 09:57 AM)
a bit kecoh about the situation... then suddenly all diam terus mcm gomen terlepas tanpa penjelasan yg munasabah...
rafizi pun moved on to another issue he want to bangkitkan kepada umum
He reveals information bit by bit.

One of the reasons he does it this way is to let the government respond. And if the government says something, he might just be ready with something else that refutes it entirely. That is better than revealing everything and letting the government refute everything at once.

Government terlepas because sometimes they know they can just keep quiet and it will die down eventually. Unless it is too big to die down.

Recent cases that have died down -

School teachers P.E. education course that is costing millions.
Pusphanas
simpul
post Apr 23 2014, 10:15 AM

Casual
326 posts

QUOTE(joe_mamak @ Apr 23 2014, 10:12 AM)
He reveals information bit by bit. 

One of the reasons he does it this way is to let the government respond.  And if the government says something, he might just be ready with something else that refutes it entirely.  That is better than revealing everything and letting the government refute everything at once. 

Government terlepas because sometimes they know they can just keep quiet and it will die down eventually. Unless it is too big to die down. 

Recent cases that have died down -

School teachers P.E. education course that is costing millions.
Pusphanas
ok i get that method..
but until when la will those yg buat salah akan disabit bersalah... sad.gif
joe_mamak
post Apr 23 2014, 10:15 AM

Casual
363 posts

QUOTE(simpul @ Apr 23 2014, 10:02 AM)
well it always mcm u know i know la not clear like  this is A & this is B
not yet... deswai la..... the issue kecoh sekejap saja... then suddenly
new situation plak.... then the old been forgotten without any clear xplaination
Errr...Rafizi and gang all explained quite well. It is up to the other side to explain. But usually the other side just keeps quiet. You want to blame Rafizi and gang for that? laugh.gif
simpul
post Apr 23 2014, 10:17 AM

Casual
326 posts

QUOTE(joe_mamak @ Apr 23 2014, 10:15 AM)
Errr...Rafizi and gang all explained quite well.  It is up to the other side to explain.  But usually the other side just keeps quiet.  You want to blame Rafizi and gang for that?  laugh.gif
aiya didnt say about rafizi... la was saying about gomen xplaination...
joe_mamak
post Apr 23 2014, 10:21 AM

Casual
363 posts

QUOTE(simpul @ Apr 23 2014, 10:15 AM)
ok i get that method..
but until when la will those yg buat salah akan disabit bersalah... sad.gif
Malaysians mudah lupa mah. So the longer the cases are brought to court and also dragged out in court, more people would lupa.

See, NFC court case also taking a long time. Oh, I also remember the police at the time said there could be more persons being charged, but so far one only. Looks like it will only be one too. biggrin.gif

Also, see the PKFZ case? Ling Liong Sik acquitted. Attorney General's office chose not to appeal. Sure, some people were outraged. But most people didn't even react. Maybe they also feel that it is all futile.

Or maybe they are preoccupied with other things like making a living or the 'A' word.
harizdesu
post Apr 23 2014, 10:23 AM

vvs my stars
1,262 posts

QUOTE(lil_chocobo @ Apr 23 2014, 09:57 AM)
because of him. many people already aware what is actually going on with our gomen already.

good luck Rafizi!
yeah, i suppork rafizi!
mcchin
post Apr 23 2014, 10:27 AM

SLAVA UKRAINI !
3,892 posts

QUOTE(joe_mamak @ Apr 23 2014, 10:21 AM)
Malaysians mudah lupa mah.  So the longer the cases are brought to court and also dragged out in court, more people would lupa. 

See, NFC court case also taking a long time.  Oh, I also remember the police at the time said there could be more persons being charged, but so far one only.  Looks like it will only be one too.  biggrin.gif 

Also, see the PKFZ case?  Ling Liong Sik acquitted.  Attorney General's office chose not to appeal.  Sure, some people were outraged.  But most people didn't even react.  Maybe they also feel that it is all futile. 

Or maybe they are preoccupied with other things like making a living or the 'A' word.
well
I hope the opposition make it good and keep all facts from now to the next GE (3-4 years time) and spilled it then
use it as bullets to hit them back
lameduck
post Apr 23 2014, 10:32 AM

23 posts

Remember 1Malaysia Email?

http://www.myemail.my/

Service Unavailable whistling.gif doh.gif
TSgenjo
post Apr 23 2014, 10:33 AM

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
1,407 posts

QUOTE(lameduck @ Apr 23 2014, 10:32 AM)
Remember 1Malaysia Email?

http://www.myemail.my/

Service Unavailable whistling.gif doh.gif
how many cents they charge per mail ?

ROFL
lameduck
post Apr 23 2014, 10:37 AM

23 posts

QUOTE(genjo @ Apr 23 2014, 10:33 AM)
how many cents they charge per mail ?

ROFL
Just another typical songlap and die company. Yes, tricubes. I'm talking about you...
joe_mamak
post Apr 23 2014, 10:40 AM

Casual
363 posts

QUOTE(mcchin @ Apr 23 2014, 10:27 AM)
well
I hope the opposition make it good and keep all facts from now to the next GE (3-4 years time) and spilled it then
use it as bullets to hit them back
I am sure they are keeping all this and going to use it. But would people listen, take notice and also react accordingly?

Also, both PR and BN have bullets. Both sides are firing away (low-level "campaigning" for the next GE already started not long after the last GE).

Who would be the loudest? Who would strike a chord with the voters? Also, need to bear in mind, voters are not homogeneous. Some can tolerate this sort of nonsense.

SUSpgkia8
post Apr 23 2014, 10:41 AM

Getting Started
190 posts

QUOTE(simpul @ Apr 23 2014, 09:49 AM)
this rafizi guy mcm dh cakap byk about penyelewengan kerajaan nie...
but kenapakah his claim tak sampai mahkamah ataupun kenapakah
tak ada tindakan terhadap kerajaan lagi?
Er, NFC scandal tu...lupa ka?
SUSpgkia8
post Apr 23 2014, 10:43 AM

Getting Started
190 posts

QUOTE(joe_mamak @ Apr 23 2014, 10:40 AM)
I am sure they are keeping all this and going to use it. But would people listen, take notice and also react accordingly?   

Also, both PR and BN have bullets.  Both sides are firing away (low-level "campaigning" for the next GE already started not long after the last GE). 

Who would be the loudest?  Who would strike a chord with the voters?  Also, need to bear in mind, voters are not homogeneous.  Some can tolerate this sort of nonsense.
PR always shoot the wrong way. They forget that majority of the Rakyat do not care about those millions and billions issue. They care about those ringgit and cents issue.
Bold9900
post Apr 23 2014, 10:47 AM

Getting Started
181 posts

gomen can do what they like ler , songlap among kroni , u cakap lagi , nanti diapa shoot u kalau x suka pindah dari sini
joe_mamak
post Apr 23 2014, 10:52 AM

Casual
363 posts

QUOTE(pgkia8 @ Apr 23 2014, 10:43 AM)
PR always shoot the wrong way. They forget that majority of the Rakyat do not care about those millions and billions issue. They care about those ringgit and cents issue.
Well, not entirely true. They are making use of rising prices, high car prices, GST, etc.

This does strike a chord with some people.

SUSpgkia8
post Apr 23 2014, 10:54 AM

Getting Started
190 posts

QUOTE(joe_mamak @ Apr 23 2014, 10:52 AM)
Well, not entirely true.  They are making use of rising prices, high car prices, GST, etc. 

This does strike a chord with some people.
Yes, those are ringgit and cent issue. Not like those submarine , 100 million grant etc. people just dont give a fcuk about those. People as in rural people, thats where it matters when comes to election biggrin.gif
mcchin
post Apr 23 2014, 10:57 AM

SLAVA UKRAINI !
3,892 posts

QUOTE(pgkia8 @ Apr 23 2014, 10:43 AM)
partially yes

a normal rakyat may not know the value of the high expenditure
and partially intimidated with such high numbers

the whole culture is too polite for its own good
where questioning something that they don't understand could lead to self embarrassment
and as if the politician will say "You pandai sangat, you mai control berbillion-bilion ringgit ni"

a lot of the times the rakyat stay silent because they fear possible responsibility from others
if they were to speak up against the wrong doers
and the pressure is too much for them to bear

so they will stuck with what they know best
and close to their hearts
the ringgit and cents issue

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0220sec    0.50    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:04 PM