Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Lookinf for Burgundy/Blood Red Slim Fit Shirt

views

TSTheEvilMan
post Apr 22 2014, 09:48 PM, updated 10y ago

囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧
668 posts

May i know other than Zara Super Slim Fit, where can I find the similar cut of plain long sleeve shirt? Am wanting to get a blood red in those silky kind of frabric?

Example of the shirt i'm looking for but am looking for slim fit cut:
user posted image

This post has been edited by TheEvilMan: Apr 24 2014, 07:25 AM
MerryGoRound^2
post Apr 22 2014, 10:43 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(TheEvilMan @ Apr 22 2014, 09:48 PM)
May i know other than Zara Super Slim Fit, where can I find the similar cut of plain long sleeve shirt?  Am wanting to get a blood red in those silky kind of frabric?

Example of the shirt i'm looking for but am looking for slim fit cut:
user posted image
Have you tried G2000? They have slim fits for their shirt.
TSTheEvilMan
post Apr 22 2014, 10:46 PM

囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧
668 posts

QUOTE(MerryGoRound^2 @ Apr 22 2014, 10:43 PM)
Have you tried G2000? They have slim fits for their shirt.
but i can't find the blood red in those silky fabric, it's pretty tough finding this color somehow
MerryGoRound^2
post Apr 22 2014, 10:51 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(TheEvilMan @ Apr 22 2014, 10:46 PM)
but i can't find the blood red in those silky fabric, it's pretty tough finding this color somehow
Ohh! You mean the burgundy colored shirt? Yes, I know the red colored shirt gets sold out quickly. Glad to see Malaysian guys are deviating from the usual black/white color, lol. 3 years back, my brother called me gay for wearing pink, now he wears red colored tops -.-.

Back to the topic though, I highly suggest you go to any G2000 shop and inquire about the red color shirt, have them check in to their other branches. Sometimes, other branches might have it. I'm not sure where you live, but I'm from KL, so they managed to easily check other stores easily. If you're in KL or Selangor, I suggest you do that. If you've found it, just call up and reserve under your name and head over to pick the shirt up. And tell them it's burgundy, they don't call it red apparently.
TSTheEvilMan
post Apr 22 2014, 11:00 PM

囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧
668 posts

QUOTE(MerryGoRound^2 @ Apr 22 2014, 10:51 PM)
Ohh! You mean the burgundy colored shirt? Yes, I know the red colored shirt gets sold out quickly. Glad to see Malaysian guys are deviating from the usual black/white color, lol. 3 years back, my brother called me gay for wearing pink, now he wears red colored tops -.-.

Back to the topic though, I highly suggest you go to any G2000 shop and inquire about the red color shirt, have them check in to their other branches. Sometimes, other branches might have it. I'm not sure where you live, but I'm from KL, so they managed to easily check other stores easily. If you're in KL or Selangor, I suggest you do that. If you've found it, just call up and reserve under your name and head over to pick the shirt up. And tell them it's burgundy, they don't call it red apparently.
thanks, sorry for the confusion since i'm not really good with fashion terms laugh.gif
Will look into it, somehow Zara always use blue and grey as their template color, can't find anything red, purple or the least commercial color over there, meanwhile topman quality isn't something i would want to get, will look into G2000 then
MerryGoRound^2
post Apr 22 2014, 11:11 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(TheEvilMan @ Apr 22 2014, 11:00 PM)
thanks, sorry for the confusion since i'm not really good with fashion terms  laugh.gif
Will look into it, somehow Zara always use blue and grey as their template color, can't find anything red, purple or the least commercial color over there, meanwhile topman quality isn't something i would want to get, will look into G2000 then
No worries smile.gif. I think G2K is a pretty staple formal wear store for most of us. If you go to places like Padini, you won't exactly find what you want. And I totally understand how it feels like to shop in Topman, cause Topman's designs are pretty trend-based, which is not something Malaysian company will usually consider. I was shopping for my formal wear a few weeks back too and bought some slim fit slacks from Topman. I usually only consider Topman for really slim fit stuffs. But slim fits are pretty common in anywhere these days. Just need to walk in to an apparel shop and look for one.

In regards to the color, I'm not so savvy about the fashion term myself. G2K calls it burgundy, but I guess you could say burgundy is just a fancier name for a darker shade of red color. But red nonetheless. Just had to tell you just in case the staffs working in G2K get confused, lol.
TSTheEvilMan
post Apr 23 2014, 08:20 AM

囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧
668 posts

QUOTE(MerryGoRound^2 @ Apr 22 2014, 11:11 PM)
No worries smile.gif. I think G2K is a pretty staple formal wear store for most of us. If you go to places like Padini, you won't exactly find what you want. And I totally understand how it feels like to shop in Topman, cause Topman's designs are pretty trend-based, which is not something Malaysian company will usually consider. I was shopping for my formal wear a few weeks back too and bought some slim fit slacks from Topman. I usually only consider Topman for really slim fit stuffs. But slim fits are pretty common in anywhere these days. Just need to walk in to an apparel shop and look for one.

In regards to the color, I'm not so savvy about the fashion term myself. G2K calls it burgundy, but I guess you could say burgundy is just a fancier name for a darker shade of red color. But red nonetheless. Just had to tell you just in case the staffs working in G2K get confused, lol.
I dun mind the Topman kind of casual, i actually wear it for casual anyway (don't sit in the office so no chance for an office attire biggrin.gif ), my main concern is to find a nice slim fit which fit me nicely, and i guess ur suggestion is very appreciated as I had never think of G2K before this, their sizes are based on Asian too since it's taylor by Hongkies. Thanks again
TSTheEvilMan
post Apr 23 2014, 10:25 PM

囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧
668 posts

Very dissapointed, went to G2K, Topman, Zara, Massimo Dutti, H&M etc etc but nothing can be found. Topman had a lot of color variety but not blood red, Zara, G2K on the other hand have mainly the usual blue, grey, black and white sad.gif
kasualinton
post Apr 23 2014, 11:15 PM

On my way
639 posts

try find it at asos.com bro.
they got many XS-XXS size
TSTheEvilMan
post Apr 24 2014, 07:25 AM

囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧
668 posts

QUOTE(kasualinton @ Apr 23 2014, 11:15 PM)
try find it at asos.com bro.
they got many XS-XXS size
It's hard to find the color i want and to determine the cut too using Online

QUOTE(Sikit2JadiBukit @ Apr 23 2014, 11:40 PM)
add uniqlo
Did went there too lolz

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0134sec    0.39    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:23 AM