> Bandar Kinrara 5, Need some info

TSiastate
post Apr 22 2014, 01:18 PM, updated 10y ago

599 posts

Hey guys, I am thinking about buying a double-storey landed house in Bandar Kinrara 5, so I would like to get some feedback. What do you think about this area?

Any flooding? How about the safety? Is this area mostly occupied by Malays? I saw a mosque when I checked out this area the other day.

Which part of BK5 is better?

How about the traffic? I think Bukit Jalil highway is always jammed during peak hours?

Thank you!
PropertyN00b
post Apr 22 2014, 01:44 PM

111 posts

QUOTE(iastate @ Apr 22 2014, 01:18 PM)
Hey guys, I am thinking about buying a double-storey landed house in Bandar Kinrara 5, so I would like to get some feedback. What do you think about this area?

Any flooding? How about the safety? Is this area mostly occupied by Malays? I saw a mosque when I checked out this area the other day.

Which part of BK5 is better?

How about the traffic? I think Bukit Jalil highway is always jammed during peak hours?

Thank you!
Hey there,

BK5 is huge. Newer phases here would be Desiran and Sentosa. What would your budget be?
TSiastate
post Apr 22 2014, 01:53 PM

599 posts

QUOTE(PropertyN00b @ Apr 22 2014, 01:44 PM)
Hey there,

BK5 is huge. Newer phases here would be Desiran and Sentosa. What would your budget be?
Below 750k. I think that would be the older phase right?
TSiastate
post Apr 22 2014, 04:10 PM

599 posts

No one got anything to say?
aeron1025
post Apr 23 2014, 12:31 PM

To share my experience why i bought BK5 ; After survey for a long 1 years plus on many many place in Kl/Selangor. sweat.gif

Finally I have bought BK5 double storey in dec 2013, have not move in yet.
Not ideal for investment as rental not high, but i must say extremely ideal for own stay and family

Bandar Kinrara 5 located in the centre region of Greater KL.
As east got kinrara golf, west got BK4, north got commercial gaint/LRT, soon got KIDEX, south got Ayer itam reserve forest. biggrin.gif

Initially was looking at sierra residency, but price 400k plus, so eventually i opt for DST
As the new launch condo rimba also 500/600k plus already
And the zest subsales also 500/600k plus! shakehead.gif

BK5 is freehold, by reputable I&P developer.
High land, No flood, good environment even is not GnG, (feedback from neighbor staying there since 2001.)
Most important, no termite issue !!! And no water leaking major issue even more than 10 years!

in fact nowadays most subsales buyers are Chinese
Yes, there is one mosque there, road nearby mosque will be more car during praying house. Otherwise okay
Traffic which part also almost same in KV area

So far haven't come across any negative point about BK5. biggrin.gif
Do share with me if there is any... notworthy.gif

Which part of BK5 depends what you want and budget.

This post has been edited by aeron1025: Apr 23 2014, 12:32 PM
dixonleong
post Apr 23 2014, 03:22 PM

383 posts

i thought read somewhere there is gonna be a flyover highway at BK 5, dunno much details and how true is it though
emjay
post Apr 23 2014, 05:04 PM

102 posts

Been staying in BK 5 for about 10 years.
The proposed flyover is at Jalan Kinrara 6 for KIDEX, as long as you avoid houses facing that road it is OK.
For 750k you may be able to get the older 22x75, look around Jalan BK 5/10 and nearby.
For 850k you may be able to get the newer Desiran or Melody where there is better security.
Dont be too concern about race laa, my immediate neighbour consist of all major races in Msia. No issue.
Bukit Jalil highway slightly jam in the morning due to traffic light at Bomba there for resident of Puncak Jalil. A lot of optional routes to get back home.
PropertyN00b
post Apr 23 2014, 05:19 PM

111 posts

QUOTE(emjay @ Apr 23 2014, 05:04 PM)
The proposed flyover is at Jalan Kinrara 6 for KIDEX, as long as you avoid houses facing that road it is OK.
For 750k you may be able to get the older 22x75, look around Jalan BK 5/10 and nearby.
For 850k you may be able to get the newer Desiran or Melody where there is better security.
Dont be too concern about race laa, my immediate neighbour consist of all major races in Msia. No issue.
Bukit Jalil highway slightly jam in the morning due to traffic light at Bomba there for resident of Puncak Jalil. A lot of optional routes to get back home.
Newer phases no longer that price. My guess is around the 1 mil mark. BK5B is easily trending above 800k nowadays.

TSiastate
post Apr 24 2014, 11:43 AM

599 posts

QUOTE(emjay @ Apr 23 2014, 05:04 PM)
Hi emjay, thanks for your feedback. The proposed connecting highway SKIP is along Jalan Kinrara 6 I think. I saw a house near Jalan Kinrara 6. Would you think it would be a concern in terms of noise and dust?
TSiastate
post Apr 24 2014, 11:43 AM

599 posts

QUOTE(dixonleong @ Apr 23 2014, 03:22 PM)
i thought read somewhere there is gonna be a flyover highway at BK 5, dunno much details and how true is it though
I think it will pass through Jalan Kinrara 6, not through the neighborhood. I could be wrong though.
TSiastate
post Apr 24 2014, 11:45 AM

599 posts

QUOTE(aeron1025 @ Apr 23 2014, 12:31 PM)

To share my experience why i bought BK5 ; After survey for a long 1 years plus on many many place in Kl/Selangor. sweat.gif

Finally I have bought BK5 double storey in dec 2013, have not move in yet.
Not ideal for investment as rental not high, but i must say extremely ideal for own stay and family

Bandar Kinrara 5 located in the centre region of Greater KL.
As east got kinrara golf, west got BK4, north got commercial gaint/LRT, soon got KIDEX, south got Ayer itam reserve forest.  biggrin.gif

Initially was looking at sierra residency, but price 400k plus, so eventually i opt for DST
As the new launch condo rimba also 500/600k plus already
And the zest subsales also 500/600k plus!    shakehead.gif

BK5 is freehold, by reputable I&P developer.
High land, No flood, good environment even is not GnG, (feedback from neighbor staying there since 2001.)
Most important, no termite issue !!! And no water leaking major issue even more than 10 years!

in fact nowadays most subsales buyers are Chinese
Yes, there is one mosque there, road nearby mosque will be more car during praying house. Otherwise okay
Traffic which part also almost same in KV area

So far haven't come across any negative point about BK5.  biggrin.gif
Do share with me if there is any... notworthy.gif

Which part of BK5 depends what you want and budget.
Hi aeron, thanks for your feedback! And the information you provided. Why haven't you moved in yet by the way? Under renovation now?

By the way, is it really high land? Compared to the surrounding areas?
emjay
post Apr 24 2014, 12:49 PM

102 posts

Look at KIDEX's website to see where the interchange ends. Not sure about where SKIP will then start, also along Jalan Kinrara 6.

BK is higher than serrounding area, you can check the main drain is big and not much water as it is at the starting point of the drain.
Highest area is Desiran but with higher price laa.
aeron1025
post Apr 24 2014, 09:54 PM

Emjay is right, BK5 is higher land compared to surrounding

In the last stage of title transfer process smile.gif
noiseemunkee
post May 11 2014, 11:31 PM

454 posts

Anybody knows how many chinese school in existence or in plan for bk? Where bk ppl normally send their kids to if intent to send to chinese school?
impreza2388
post May 12 2014, 12:11 AM

39 posts

QUOTE(noiseemunkee @ May 11 2014, 11:31 PM)
Anybody knows how many chinese school in existence or in plan for bk? Where bk ppl normally send their kids to if intent to send to chinese school?
Yak Chee, ladang harcroft near skyview or Han ming @bt 14 .. If ur hse at bk. .Most likely yak chee
JaredEliz
post Aug 15 2014, 08:34 PM

Dear sifus,

I plan to buy a subsale hse in BK5. Does d LRT station been remove from d plan? Is it worth? As i can get a same price hse in Setia Alam brand new. Do u all think puchong will b much better than SA? All comments all welcome. Thanks

0.0125sec    0.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:09 AM