about personal loan

pallmall
post Apr 21 2014, 09:32 PM

personal loan can only offer up to 5x salary only (correct me if im wrong)
try bank islam, they do offer loan to buy bikes though, but i would go for loan by bike shop personally.
yes it required high d/p but less interest compare to loans

off topic - i dont think cbr500 really that good in traffic though, perhaps find alternative choices? maybe naked bike suits better like z250? or duke200/390?
TSharizdesu
post Apr 21 2014, 11:00 PM

vvs my stars
1,262 posts

QUOTE(pallmall @ Apr 21 2014, 09:32 PM)
personal loan can only offer up to 5x salary only (correct me if im wrong)
try bank islam, they do offer loan to buy bikes though, but i would go for loan by bike shop personally.
yes it required high d/p but less interest compare to loans

off topic - i dont think cbr500 really that good in traffic though, perhaps find alternative choices? maybe naked bike suits better like z250? or duke200/390?
Oh, i see.. So, the interest rate of loan from the bike shop is lower but need high d/p.. But the concept is just the same isnt it?.. I dont know why i get confused lol

I dont really like naked bike and scrambler.. I tested the cbr500r around town.. Its oke la for me, even in slow traffic also easy ride..
xiaotim
post Apr 22 2014, 02:26 PM

142 posts

QUOTE(harizdesu @ Apr 20 2014, 03:31 PM)
hello guys..
can i apply personal loan to buy a bike?.. how do i apply, how much is the interest rate, from what bank, etc..
i tried google but i still dont get the picture..
i just started working for 2 months, with salary of rm2.6k per month.. am i eligible?..

thanks guys smile.gif
work for another month. buy your bike with hire purchase. which is better and cheaper way.
TSharizdesu
post Apr 22 2014, 03:46 PM

vvs my stars
1,262 posts

QUOTE(xiaotim @ Apr 22 2014, 02:26 PM)
work for another month. buy your bike with hire purchase. which is better and cheaper way.
hire purchase?.. from what bank sir?.. whats the different?
cavaliars
post Apr 22 2014, 03:53 PM

179 posts

hire purchase for bike very limited...last time i ask only bsnc and cimb...but cimb u need to be atleast 30years old...if you are not a goverment servant,then you can forget about personal loan as it will cost you 9-11% interest...try ask aeon,sometimes they have promotion like 7.5%...or fastest is shop loan...approve then 1-2days you can get your bike already...but how much is the interest,i dont know.
TSharizdesu
post Apr 22 2014, 09:36 PM

vvs my stars
1,262 posts

QUOTE(cavaliars @ Apr 22 2014, 03:53 PM)
hire purchase for bike very limited...last time i ask only bsnc and cimb...but cimb u need to be atleast 30years old...if you are not a goverment servant,then you can forget about personal loan as it will cost you 9-11% interest...try ask aeon,sometimes they have promotion like 7.5%...or fastest is shop loan...approve then 1-2days you can get your bike already...but how much is the interest,i dont know.
what??.. need to wait until 30years old ah?.. haha.. and i am not a government servant currently.. yeah, i'm not planning to get personal loan right now.. but i saw alrajhi offers superbike financing.. if i'm not mistaken, it offers around 5.5% interest rate..
MiLKTea
post Apr 23 2014, 10:06 AM

942 posts

never know buying a bike is more difficult than buying a car =.="
TSharizdesu
post Apr 23 2014, 10:16 AM

vvs my stars
1,262 posts

QUOTE(MiLKTea @ Apr 23 2014, 10:06 AM)
never know buying a bike is more difficult than buying a car =.="
and afaik, maintaining a bike is also more costly than a car.. well, thats what i heard la.. haha
mADmAN
post Apr 24 2014, 12:47 AM

10,515 posts

QUOTE(harizdesu @ Apr 23 2014, 10:16 AM)
and afaik, maintaining a bike is also more costly than a car.. well, thats what i heard la.. haha
big bikes yes...actually almost the same la...tires expensive though...kapcai is damn cheap though for maintenance n everything else

when buying a bike ALL loans is a pain in the butt interest wise....especially aeon and shop loans

ive been reading thru fb big bike grps the past few months and most recommend to try n get a personal loan n buy the bike cash frm the shop as the interest rate is lower....plus, if u default on ur loan payments, ull get bad credit but still able to keep ur bike.

if u default on ur aeon loan, credit bad, bike reposessed...shop loan, bike reposessed but dunno abt credit history.

anyway, as mentioned, personal loan is only up to 5x ur salary...and thats still subject to approval....ive applied for a personal loan a few years ago...amount applied is below the 5x, but only approved half of wat I applied for.

ts, if u need a transport urgently, id highly recommend buying a cheap kapchai like modenas kriss or ex5 or watever la...anything u can buy for cash...use it till u have the money for d/p n proper requirements or to buy cash....
Nazim Nasar
post Apr 24 2014, 02:17 AM

for me just cukup la walau kapcai pun.... yang penting buleh buat kerja beres..... why waste money.... big bike very expensive for maintenance..... batter buy a car....
TSharizdesu
post Apr 24 2014, 09:30 AM

vvs my stars
1,262 posts

QUOTE(mADmAN @ Apr 24 2014, 12:47 AM)
big bikes yes...actually almost the same la...tires expensive though...kapcai is damn cheap though for maintenance n everything else

when buying a bike ALL loans is a pain in the butt interest wise....especially aeon and shop loans

ive been reading thru fb big bike grps the past few months and most recommend to try n get a personal loan n buy the bike cash frm the shop as the interest rate is lower....plus, if u default on ur loan payments, ull get bad credit but still able to keep ur bike.

if u default on ur aeon loan, credit bad, bike reposessed...shop loan, bike reposessed but dunno abt credit history.

anyway, as mentioned, personal loan is only up to 5x ur salary...and thats still subject to approval....ive applied for a personal loan a few years ago...amount applied is below the 5x, but only approved half of wat I applied for.

ts, if u need a transport urgently, id highly recommend buying a cheap kapchai like modenas kriss or ex5 or watever la...anything u can buy for cash...use it till u have the money for d/p n proper requirements or to buy cash....
so, are u recommending to get personal loan and buy the bike in cash?.. and then pay monthly installments to the bank?..

5x my salary?.. means, let say, my salary is rm2600, so, rm2600 x 5= rm13000 only can get for loan?..
mADmAN
post Apr 24 2014, 02:40 PM

10,515 posts

QUOTE(harizdesu @ Apr 24 2014, 09:30 AM)
so, are u recommending to get personal loan and buy the bike in cash?.. and then pay monthly installments to the bank?..

5x my salary?.. means, let say, my salary is rm2600, so, rm2600 x 5= rm13000 only can get for loan?..
yes.... personal loan... but again.. will depend on interest rates... compare the interest rates of personal loans vs aeon vs shop loan....although id try my best to find a personal loan with the lowest interest rates....this will effect ur monthly installments....so check how much installment per month and see whether u can afford to pay the installments every month.

yes... 13k only.. personal loan is not suka2 loan watever amount u want....and as i mentioned... subject to approval oso....just coz u applied for 13k... dont be surprised if u only get 5k approved.....and 13k + some downpayment is enough to get a brand new Naza Blade 250.
TSharizdesu
post Apr 24 2014, 08:42 PM

vvs my stars
1,262 posts

QUOTE(mADmAN @ Apr 24 2014, 02:40 PM)
yes.... personal loan... but again.. will depend on interest rates... compare the interest rates of personal loans vs aeon vs shop loan....although id try my best to find a personal loan with the lowest interest rates....this will effect ur monthly installments....so check how much installment per month and see whether u can afford to pay the installments every month.

yes... 13k only.. personal loan is not suka2 loan watever amount u want....and as i mentioned... subject to approval oso....just coz u applied for 13k... dont be surprised if u only get 5k approved.....and 13k + some downpayment is enough to get a brand new Naza Blade 250.
i have been asking around recently, and found out bank rakyat and alrajhi are giving low interest rates.. but that was when they applied the loan, now not sure.. and the requirement is after 6 months of working only can apply.. maybe thats because to confirm of service..

yeah, i'm kinda interested on Blade too actually.. but i still have time to decide, so see how later la.. haha

thanks for ur time bro, really appreciate it smile.gif

mousqy
post Apr 25 2014, 11:38 AM

758 posts

QUOTE(farid_cool @ Apr 20 2014, 02:34 PM)
Personal loan? Better avoid. Cannot claim insurance if lost (if I not mistaken).
apehal takleh claim insurance lak

beli pakai personal loan dah la bayar 100% cash ...dapat murah more free gift

TS check out bank islam/rakyat
xixo_12
post Apr 25 2014, 07:34 PM

i!Retired!i
7,318 posts

U just start to work... buy small bikr first la
TSharizdesu
post Apr 25 2014, 07:57 PM

vvs my stars
1,262 posts

QUOTE(mousqy @ Apr 25 2014, 11:38 AM)
apehal takleh claim insurance lak

beli pakai personal loan dah la bayar 100% cash ...dapat murah more free gift

TS check out bank islam/rakyat
so, actually can claim insurance?..

i have already checked bank rakyat out, it gives a good rate smile.gif

thanks icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by harizdesu: Apr 25 2014, 07:59 PM
TSharizdesu
post Apr 25 2014, 07:59 PM

vvs my stars
1,262 posts

QUOTE(xixo_12 @ Apr 25 2014, 07:34 PM)
U just start to work... buy small bikr first la
i intend to use it until i get married, so better get a good one straightaway.. changed my mind, going to get naza blade smile.gif
aizielectreon
post Apr 25 2014, 11:09 PM

where am i???
570 posts

haiyooo sabar la bro...jangan kene racun..lek lu...
pakai kapcai dulu...dah steady setahun dua, cube check balik.
kasi steady diri dulu baru carik 'bini'
Naqiudin
post Apr 25 2014, 11:34 PM

210 posts

QUOTE(harizdesu @ Apr 25 2014, 07:59 PM)
i intend to use it until i get married, so better get a good one straightaway.. changed my mind, going to get naza blade smile.gif
Dude nooooo!
mADmAN
post Apr 26 2014, 03:24 AM

10,515 posts

QUOTE(harizdesu @ Apr 25 2014, 07:59 PM)
"good one" and "naza blade" arent really known to go together man....generally speaking la... though there are alot who use it ok... with minor issues

"good one" and "ninja 250".... u hear that combo alot.

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >Top

0.0210sec    0.20    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:34 AM