Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Good Optometrists in KL

views

TSjlim23
post Apr 19 2014, 11:36 PM, updated 10y ago

9 posts

Hi, can anyone please recommend me a good and qualified optometrist in KL? I am looking to make a multifocal specs. Want to look for a good optometrist who is patient and accurate with their reading. Have many bad experience paying for many specs and am never satisfied with the results (inaccurate reading, causing headache). I don't mind paying more, just hope that can get a good pair of specs done!

Thanks
alanyuppie
post Apr 19 2014, 11:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,791 posts

If multiple optometrists are unable to provide the best prescription for you, its time to visit a professional eye doctor to asses your vision health, especially when you are over 40 years old (assuming from your need for multifocals).

TSjlim23
post Apr 20 2014, 05:23 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(alanyuppie @ Apr 19 2014, 11:42 PM)
If multiple optometrists are unable to provide the best prescription for you, its time to visit a professional eye doctor to asses your vision health, especially when you are over 40 years old (assuming from your need for multifocals).
Hi,

I did go to an eye doctor to check. She checked my glasses and said that the power prescribed is not right.. looking to go to another optometrist which can give an accurate reading, but would like to get some suggestions.

Thx
stimix
post Apr 20 2014, 10:49 PM

Dunno
Group Icon
3,542 posts

QUOTE(jlim23 @ Apr 20 2014, 05:23 PM)
Hi,

I did go to an eye doctor to check. She checked my glasses and said that the power prescribed is not right.. looking to go to another optometrist which can give an accurate reading, but would like to get some suggestions.

Thx
Try THONEH - Tun Hussein Onn Eye Hospital. Well.. not really govt owned. more like Govt subsidised on certain fee.
jialat
post Apr 28 2014, 12:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,344 posts

QUOTE(jlim23 @ Apr 19 2014, 11:36 PM)
Hi, can anyone please recommend me a good and qualified optometrist in KL? I am looking to make a multifocal specs. Want to look for a good optometrist who is patient and accurate with their reading. Have many bad experience paying for many specs and am never satisfied with the results (inaccurate reading, causing headache). I don't mind paying more, just hope that can get a good pair of specs done!

Thanks
If your ocular health is ok, and confirm its wrong power and lens fitting problem, then you should bring along all those wrongly prescribed glasses and consult my optometrists friend in subang taipan, shop name usj optometrist. they will trouble shoot for you and if the glasses can still be used, then no need to make a new pair. Just tell them you are referred by lowyat jialat, then they will help you.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.70    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:01 PM