Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis Maxis vs Unifi ( kl ), come in and give some comment ^-^

views

TSchanzian
post Apr 17 2014, 11:52 AM, updated 10y ago

22 posts

I gonna to move in to KL, and I planning to install an internet so what would u guys suggest ? ^-^ unifi or maxis home fibre ? I recently check some post about unifi and maxis HOME ...but the post date is 2 years ago so I would like to heard u guys comment before I do anything crazy XD haha

Those ppl said that maxis fibre sucks but some said okay ...no such prob ....I don know who to trust but I just wanna some comment and advice from u guys ^-^ money is not the prob ..I willing to pay high but I just want a stable and good cap internet ^-^ because my job related to computer and internet ^-^ thanks
sordanny
post Apr 18 2014, 10:20 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,008 posts

QUOTE(chanzian @ Apr 17 2014, 11:52 AM)
I gonna to move in to KL, and I  planning to install an internet so what would u guys suggest ? ^-^ unifi or maxis home fibre ? I recently check some post about unifi and maxis HOME ...but the post date is 2 years ago so I would like to heard u guys comment before I do anything crazy XD haha

Those ppl said that maxis fibre sucks but some said okay ...no such prob ....I don know who to trust but I just wanna some comment and advice from u guys ^-^ money is not the prob ..I willing to pay high but I just want a stable and good cap internet ^-^ because my job related to computer and internet ^-^ thanks
if money is not a problem then go for Unifi 20 - RM249/mth
u will definitely not regret this
Maxis although is cheap there are problem such as throttle p2p, ping etc etc etc
just go read the Maxis FTTH thread

seriously, Unifi is better than Maxis
with both at 2 years contract at least with Unifi u won't feel like cheated and stuck for 2 years, u shakehead.gif vmad.gif Maxis everyday
coolstore
post Apr 18 2014, 10:34 AM

Regular
1,522 posts

if don't want unifi, also opt for tm streamyx 4mbps or 8mbps

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0109sec    0.44    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:18 PM