Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bf left girl after girl kena piap by stranger, In a club

views

ragk
post Apr 22 2014, 05:25 PM

BooBoo~
2,265 posts

GF sendiri cari pasal, that's a quote from facebook which i think its very right. "When u are dirty, u are dirty for ur entire life". Be mature, dont try ur luck, one single time is enough to ruin ur life!
refnulf
post Apr 22 2014, 08:16 PM

I love Hulu
7,937 posts

Move on buddy, save yourself a lifetime of hell.
SUSs2peMocls
post Apr 23 2014, 11:52 AM

On my way
672 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Apr 22 2014, 03:20 PM)
Wikipedia. You know, only soft science CAN come out with statistics that varies more than 50%. It's almost as good as publishing anything that floats their boat.
In this case, that's exactly what you have been. doing.  laugh.gif
Difference between you using statistics and me using statistics is I don't call your statistics stupid, even though you're using extreme values, and I'm using realistic ones.

So no, it's not exactly what I have been doing. Not even close.

It's a question still. You assume that it's consented despite how unfavorable and illogically it is.
It's illogical that it is not consented, as there are many holes in TS' story (hypothetical as it may be) as I had pointed out, which suggest more of a girl putting herself in that situation, rather than being forced. But in typical predictable fashion, you'll plow through without addressing the loopholes.

Your assumption leads absolving men from their responsibility to protect civil rights. Worse still, simple practice not to take what doesn't belong to you.
My reasoning (you assume, I rarely do) is that innocent people be proven guilty. Was there a crime that took place in the first place? That can't even be first established, want to make noise. Fail.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

The rest of the typical personal attack drivel ignored.
RUI
post Apr 23 2014, 12:31 PM

Enthusiast
722 posts

QUOTE(s2peMocls @ Apr 23 2014, 11:52 AM)
Difference between you using statistics and me using statistics is I don't call your statistics stupid, even though you're using extreme values, and I'm using realistic ones.

So no, it's not exactly what I have been doing. Not even close.

so, now...

QUOTE(s2peMocls @ Apr 22 2014, 11:32 AM)
Which one of your orifice did you pull that piece of statistic out from? And didn't you say statistics are stupid? Oh yeah, they're not stupid if it's your statistics because you're the final authority on what's good and bad statistics. LOL!

If you have read my earlier post, I did say its STUPID to use any statistic from your so called soft science.

It's illogical that it is not consented, as there are many holes in TS' story (hypothetical as it may be) as I had pointed out, which suggest more of a girl putting herself in that situation, rather than being forced. But in typical predictable fashion, you'll plow through without addressing the loopholes.
Her putting herself in that circumstance equates consent to go under her pants. You born ugly means you give me consent to punch your face ar? whistling.gif
If consented gangbang, what's logically is she will go home with a smile. Else, she is trying to blackmail those people who had intercourse with her.

The rest; I don't really know how to make sense out of it.

Beside, I wasn't even addressing the validity of the story. Just in case you have any comprehension problem.

My reasoning (you assume, I rarely do) is that innocent people be proven guilty. Was there a crime that took place in the first place? That can't even be first established, want to make noise. Fail.
You should ask, considering how your "reasoning" of equating drinking alcohol (putting herself in a situation "konon-nya") equates consent, was there a need for investigation? No investigation; how you know if a crime had NOT taken place in the first place?

Nothing is established here. But somehow with a twisted head, you think you passed. Happy? doh.gif

The rest of the typical personal attack drivel ignored.

Well, dogs instinct. Grab whatever tossed to them. Kudos!
My ammo is simple. If you see something, say something. Very simple solution. Why is this solution difficult?
If indeed she is a piece of meat, leave the piece of meat alone la.

I personally think that most forumers here are waiting when is his turn to have his day. Just like every dogs has its day.  biggrin.gif
Which part is that? I wasn't jousting if women are responsible to their own safety. I was jousting IF it was the rape, why nobody despises the rapist as tho that piece of meat is rightfully his. Two idiots that has verified this.

Anyway, cheap punches like these. I won't feel a pinch.

Typical narcissist. Is it whatever I say must have something to do with you? rclxub.gif
None were actually directed to you, except the last one, MAYBE. FAIL! doh.gif

This post has been edited by RUI: Apr 23 2014, 12:41 PM
SUSs2peMocls
post Apr 23 2014, 04:06 PM

On my way
672 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Apr 23 2014, 12:31 PM)
so, now...
If you have read my earlier post, I did say its STUPID to use any statistic from your so called soft science.
Right... like you're not quoting from soft science sources.

Her putting herself in that circumstance equates consent to go under her pants. You born ugly means you give me consent to punch your face ar?  whistling.gif
This shows your sheer stupidity. Being born with an ugly face is beyond one's control, putting oneself in a situation to be raped, isn't. Once again you're absolving responsibility from women.

If consented gangbang, what's logically is she will go home with a smile. Else, she is trying to blackmail those people who had intercourse with her.
There you go, assuming things again.

The rest; I don't really know how to make sense out of it.
Not surprising.

Beside, I wasn't even addressing the validity of the story. Just in case you have any comprehension problem.
You should ask, considering how your "reasoning" of equating drinking alcohol (putting herself in a situation "konon-nya") equates consent, was there a need for investigation? No investigation; how you know if a crime had NOT taken place in the first place?

Nothing is established here. But somehow with a twisted head, you think you passed. Happy?  doh.gif

Yes, putting yourself in a vulnerable situation means you're asking for it.

When a guy confesses his feelings for a girl, he risks rejection and getting his feelings hurt. Why don't you blame the women in such a situation then?

Typical narcissist. Is it whatever I say must have something to do with you?  rclxub.gif
None were actually directed to you, except the last one, MAYBE. FAIL!  doh.gif

I didn't say it was directed at me, I said they're your typical personal attack style of response. Gosh, you are proving yourself to be quite the projectionist.
RUI
post Apr 23 2014, 05:26 PM

Enthusiast
722 posts

QUOTE(s2peMocls @ Apr 23 2014, 04:06 PM)
Right... like you're not quoting from soft science sources.
I'm stupid this time. Unlike you which is all the time. whistling.gif
Don't you get that already?

This shows your sheer stupidity. Being born with an ugly face is beyond one's control, putting oneself in a situation to be raped, isn't. Once again you're absolving responsibility from women.
Hey you know you are ugly, you can cover your ugly face. That's what you have control of.
Now that you actively do not cover your face, you are actively putting yourself in a situation to be punched.
Once again, are you trying to absolve your responsibility not to freak people out with your ugly face? doh.gif

AGAIN, i'm not jousting if she if she is responsible for her own safety. What I have pointed is this society lacks concern and empathy towards people around them. I literally have to force those statements out of the mouth of that two idiot. We need a caring society to have a more robust way to reduce crime.

If the rape was real, it's a case where the rapists staged the crime whole lot better than her friends and people around to lookout for each other.

There you go, assuming things again.
I believe that's what you call logical deduction.
Which is better than your assumption that accepting drink as consented sex as tho drunk rape don't exist.

Yes, putting yourself in a vulnerable situation means you're asking for it.
Did you just say that I have the very right to punch your face just because you don't cover your ugly face? doh.gif

When a guy confesses his feelings for a girl, he risks rejection and getting his feelings hurt. Why don't you blame the women in such a situation then?
I'm still scratching my head. What so painful? I been through plenty interviews, some even reach final stage and yet didn't manage to get the job for some reason. Most probably too young. Should I blame them? No. I thank them for their time and giving me the opportunity.

If she don't feel the same. I probably thank her for not wasting my time, ANY FURTHER.

Oh c'mon...are you still sore with "I don't feel like it, I don't owe any explanation?". I'm sure you are better than that. icon_rolleyes.gif

Woman that recognize virtue usually quickly grab any guy that possess them. Compatibility quick develops virtues. You don't see great guys stay single very long.The ones that having trouble and deliberately getting rejection are usually those with peculiar behavior and yet to refuse to accept the responsibility that it could be his problem. Ofcos, he risk facing 10000 more rejections. Oh it's convenient that to just blame women for liking badass and he is a "nice" guy. laugh.gif

I didn't say it was directed at me, I said they're your typical personal attack style of response. Gosh, you are proving yourself to be quite the projectionist.
Who did I attack? laugh.gif
Are you trying to prove your comprehension inability?
SUSs2peMocls
post Apr 23 2014, 06:12 PM

On my way
672 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Apr 23 2014, 05:26 PM)
I'm stupid this time. Unlike you which is all the time.  whistling.gif
Don't you get that already?
You're projecting. Don't you get that already? whistling.gif

Hey you know you are ugly, you can cover your ugly face. That's what you have control of.
Now that you actively do not cover your face, you are actively putting yourself in a situation to be punched.
Once again, are you trying to absolve your responsibility not to freak people out with your ugly face?  doh.gif
Again you show your sheer stupidity. One can learn how to beat the crap out of the guy who tries to punch his ugly face, which will stop ALL future guys trying to punch him. That's called taking control.

AGAIN, i'm not jousting if she if she is responsible for her own safety.
Yes you are.

What I have pointed is this society lacks concern and empathy towards people around them. I literally have to force those statements out of the mouth of that two idiot. We need a caring society to have a more robust way to reduce crime.
Right... Ok, please tell robbers not to rob, killers not to kill. Police and alarm installers can close shop and find other jobs already.

If the rape was real, it's a case where the rapists staged the crime whole lot better than her friends and people around to lookout for each other.
I believe that's what you call logical deduction.
I call that stupidly twisting circumstances to fit one's biased view and ignoring facts.

Which is better than your assumption that accepting drink as consented sex as tho drunk rape don't exist.
No, yours is WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY worse. That's how innocent people end up in jail, and guilty people go free.

Did you just say that I have the very right to punch your face just because you don't cover your ugly face?  doh.gif
No, that's your narcissistic ego unable to accept the fact that you have a twisted view of the world.

Remaining irrelevant drivels once again ignored.
MishimaZ
post Apr 23 2014, 06:12 PM

Getting Started
245 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Apr 22 2014, 12:56 AM)
That's a f*ck load of assumptions! This how I'm gonna do it. Points in one side. Bull crap assumption one side.
Thought are thoughts. Who gets punished for having thoughts?  laugh.gif
What exactly are you reminding?
Er, it was written before I just got lazy to requote stuffs lah. Later some random phrases pusing here and there again oh.... rclxub.gif

I corrected you on the point where you said "men are assumed dogs and rapist". Hence, I said "sex if consented are good times. Not all men are dogs.
Just only those who can't keep their pants zipped. Comprehendes?
Not in my books at least.

Are you trying to equate dressing sexily and accepting drinks with "try taunting a rottweiler by poking your hands into the cage and beat it whatever and assume you will be safe because the dog has no single right to bite your hands off"?

This is just lousy. Try harder.  laugh.gif
Was it always about the the dressing code? It is about character, anybody who did not love themselves - deserve no care from another. Its up to you to marry some bimbo that dresses with her tits jiggling out and boozing with her besties that consists of other bimbos and hot hunks.

Do you understand what most people are implying is not to put ownself in such position ah? But then, only you conclude something as consuming alchohol = consent in my books. So yea, so that is that to discuss about? You win liao lor like this.

If experienced is what you claimed, there shouldn't be any problem for you to prove my 'lousy' logic.

That only means it's just a matter of time who is the next victim until the assailant is caught.
And all he got was maybe some jail term and worst maybe being hung which we all know is less retributive.

So, does it matter? You are still dead while your loved ones suffered and traumatized forever.

Your only mistake is you let the fight reach your doorstep.
Yes, same as.....

A slight mistake can cost a surgeon his patient's life.

An engineer design mistakes can cost hundreds of deaths.

A wrong decision can change your life permanently.

The only people that need not face retributions usually of their actions are lawyer buruks.

I wish you don't have to. When there comes a day you need gun to protect you home, you will soon realize what a dog life you are living. I probably long gone. Save it bro. You can put those good muscle into better use.

I written so far wasn't about absolving women from their responsibility to protect themselves. What I have pointed out so far after pages and hours is that when a crime is taking place; first thing that comes to a typical MishimaZ head is "I wanna stay out of trouble". 2nd in mind, "why the f*ck this fella put herself in such situation. *disgusted". 3rd comes in mind, "I better run to my 4 corners of my wall" and his electric dens for endau02. What MishimaZ forgotten with ability in stand kickboxing; he would rather fight ME rather than preventing the same crime that could happen to his family. This reflect how lonely everyone in this society is.  laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised the same shit happen in the same club over and over again. Many have pointed the loop holes in the story. Many situation where this crime could spotted. What is LEFT HERE IS A GOOD MAN TO DO THE RIGHT THING. Looks already there are already no 2 good men. I wonder how many more.  laugh.gif
Looking this way, the day will come eventually. So do I migrate to other planet or kill myself?

Okay, maybe you aren't about absolving women from their responsibility to protect themselves but still pointed out that one can only suffer of one consequence which is some kind of disease from an addiction? Still an answer that will only endanger women if that is how they thinking it; thinking its nice to accept some spiked drinks from dudes and mingling around in some ecstasy ridden VIP event.

Maybe you watch too much Ip Man or Chen Zhen or Wong Fei Hung fake movies and think one man can fight zillions or send people flying with shadow kicks and punches la. To think I was asking for a fight for instead of protecting my own family comes from you only I think? Inb4 don't watch Donnie Yen's Iceman movie. It sucks like hell and his movies are getting effed up as time goes by.

I am never surprised shit happens over and over again in such clubs because people still throw themselves in such situations for a little fun moment. I am not talking about loopholes, and in many cases even when crimes may seem obvious to you; you turn out to be a goddamn moron or creep for trying to protect them. And when shit happens, you pulak kena blame because you no warn them when it was so obvious you did. Did it ring any bells?

There is never lack of good men anywhere as you judged, but I will never claim I am flawless.

Experienced. I am. It was inaction causing me guilt. Maybe I could have done something for her.
Perhaps, you don't mind living such guilt. Keep telling yourself it isn't your burden to carry.
Again. You are not guilty. Do something for people like this and you will only reinforce their crappy behavior instead of appreciating and changing for better. Some people just need to learn the hard way due to their stubbornness.

Not that I don't live in guilt, but I just can't have sympathy to such cases.

P.S. Are just a blardy big bunch of...whatever you call it...
Others to judge. Your opinion alone does not count for all.

This post has been edited by MishimaZ: Apr 23 2014, 06:22 PM
rubrubrub
post Apr 23 2014, 06:15 PM

senor
1,790 posts

QUOTE(ragk @ Apr 22 2014, 05:25 PM)
GF sendiri cari pasal, that's a quote from facebook which i think its very right. "When u are dirty, u are dirty for ur entire life". Be mature, dont try ur luck, one single time is enough to ruin ur life!
nope, i disagree
SUSspanker
post Apr 23 2014, 06:24 PM

Custom Made e-Penis
7,606 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Apr 21 2014, 12:34 PM)
Binge drinking destroys her health, doesn't reflect someone who is responsible bla bla bla. Only option you have is stay far far away from them. Still, you are NOT entitled to f*ck her without consent. Agreeable?

QUOTE(RUI @ Apr 23 2014, 02:43 PM)
That's like falling from a bike hurts. So, stay away from a bike.
I will say if you enjoy the feeling of riding a bike doing 220 or 240km/h then prepare yourself for it.

Successful one usually the one that gets hit and keep moving forward. The rest settle with mediocrity and what deemed "safe".

So contradictory.
dynamic123
post Apr 23 2014, 06:29 PM

Casual
325 posts

in this case,i support the bf.
SUSendau02
post Apr 23 2014, 06:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,180 posts

lol, the NATO blom stop ka? get a life la. solve problem for once la
RUI
post Apr 24 2014, 12:02 PM

Enthusiast
722 posts

QUOTE(s2peMocls @ Apr 23 2014, 06:12 PM)
You're projecting. Don't you get that already? whistling.gif
Some stats are just stupid. Obviously, you use them all the time.
Now, you call that projection. thumbup.gif

Again you show your sheer stupidity. One can learn how to beat the crap out of the guy who tries to punch his ugly face, which will stop ALL future guys trying to punch him. That's called taking control.
That's one of the method GIVEN IF you can overpower him.

But what's more effective without the need to feed on tubs of protein, countless hours of krav maga, jiujutsu, or wing chun is to have a bunch of people around you agrees that it's WRONG/UNJUSTIFIABLY WRONG to punch you because you are ugly. This way, you have the support from mass of the public to beat the shit out of any guy who tries that.

That's a caring society. Plenty of empathy and concern towards others.

If the whole point you are trying to make is you wanna show that you can beat the sh*t out of any guy. Then go join professional competition and win yourself medal la. doh.gif

Yes you are.
Where is that? wink.gif

Right... Ok, please tell robbers not to rob, killers not to kill. Police and alarm installers can close shop and find other jobs already.
So what you are suggesting? Shut down the prison so that security business flourish at the expense of freedom?
You conveniently forget that your civil rights belongs to you.

I call that stupidly twisting circumstances to fit one's biased view and ignoring facts.
Fact is club is a crowded place. She is surround by people and "friends'. If crime still happens, what logical deduction can you make?
It proves a big bunch of people stood by and did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Look! Who is the one ignoring facts. Only fact you MAY put on the table is she had "some" drink. That hardly proves it's consented.

No, yours is WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY worse. That's how innocent people end up in jail, and guilty people go free.
Comparatively, it's equally bad for the victim lives with a life time of trauma, the f*cker roam free looking for the next victim and justice is not served.
That's mean yours are not any bit better if you have comprehension ability.

Beside, don't you know making false report IS a crime? If the investigation proves that she lied, she is liable for prosecution and defamation. Just in case that it's consented, and with that in mind, it makes far more sense to go home with a smile la. shakehead.gif

Now, all because of the society think that the victim had some beer (nobody happen to give shit how much is that) at certain place which leads to a "consented" sex which serve her right that render investigation irrelevant.

No, that's your narcissistic ego unable to accept the fact that you have a twisted view of the world.
Remaining irrelevant drivels once again ignored.
Wah, you asked a question. I gave you answer. You dont like the answer and also the question that comes along, you put them as irrelevant drivel.
Ohhhh...like that...

Why ask a question that you already know you won't like the answer? F*cking idiot. laugh.gif
I guess it's better I put you in the stupid list and ignore you. wink.gif
RUI
post Apr 24 2014, 02:03 PM

Enthusiast
722 posts

QUOTE(MishimaZ @ Apr 23 2014, 06:12 PM)
Er, it was written before I just got lazy to requote stuffs lah. Later some random phrases pusing here and there again oh....  rclxub.gif
Just admit that you misunderstood or read wrongly. I will forgive you.
Why pusing and there, NOW?

I corrected you on the point where you said "men are assumed dogs and rapist". Hence, I said "sex if consented are good times. Not all men are dogs.
Just only those who can't keep their pants zipped. Comprehendes?

Not in my books at least.
That means ONLY you assume that men are dogs and rapist. NOT THE SOCIETY.

Was it always about the the dressing code? It is about character, anybody who did not love themselves - deserve no care from another. Its up to you to marry some bimbo that dresses with her tits jiggling out and boozing with her besties that consists of other bimbos and hot hunks.
That simply means you preserve your right NOT to lay your hands on her.
And then? Oh, the bolded.

This society lacks empathy and concern. Nobody in this society has that in the first place. Even if your wife got raped, nobody is gonna give a shit anyway.
Admittedly, that is my projection (some idiot particularly interested).

Do you understand what most people are implying is not to put ownself in such position ah? But then, only you conclude something as consuming alchohol = consent in my books. So yea, so that is that to discuss about? You win liao lor like this.
I'm saying to be resilient society, we need more than just do not put ownself in such position. But after much effort, I did manage to squeeze what's at the back of your head that YOU DO NOT CARE.

I do not want to win this argument. I give you benefit of doubt. Hopefully at the back of the other side of your head, you have the awareness that there is a need to do the right thing if you happen to be caught in such situation.

If experienced is what you claimed, there shouldn't be any problem for you to prove my 'lousy' logic.
And all he got was maybe some jail term and worst maybe being hung which we all know is less retributive.
I wasn't attacking any of your logic. But i'm attacking your selfishness tho.

I did say the execution and implementation to protect civil right is somewhat hilarious at times. That's partially contributed by the majority of the public accepting certain degree of injustice if it were any less retributive.

Keep your guards high, good. Teach your son & daughter not to put themselves in harms way, better.
I know you are not expecting me to lookout for your family. But if I happen to be around, I will. I'm sure you will feel better with more of me around.

So, does it matter? You are still dead while your loved ones suffered and traumatized forever. 

That's just selfish. Which what I have been trying to point out all the while.

Yes, same as.....

A slight mistake can cost a surgeon his patient's life.

An engineer design mistakes can cost hundreds of deaths.

A wrong decision can change your life permanently.
I do plenty of study on my work, but I always welcome criticism and comment for my work. That's why even top surgeons, engineers or anyone shouldn't work alone. Unlike the other idiot said, learn to whoop the assailants @ss. As if he is gonna win at all. laugh.gif

The only people that need not face retributions usually of their actions are lawyer buruks.
Looking this way, the day will come eventually. So do I migrate to other planet or kill myself?
That solely depends on what the public chooses. Your choice can make a difference.

Okay, maybe you aren't about absolving women from their responsibility to protect themselves but still pointed out that one can only suffer of one consequence which is some kind of disease from an addiction? Still an answer that will only endanger women if that is how they thinking it; thinking its nice to accept some  spiked drinks from dudes and mingling around in some ecstasy ridden VIP event.
You havent even find out how many drink she had. whistling.gif

Quickly, you say you are not going to do anything. That tells a lot about the stance you make when criminal are staging their crime and tells the criminal that he can be assured that there is one less people going to stop him.

Good man. Very good. laugh.gif

Maybe you watch too much Ip Man or Chen Zhen or Wong Fei Hung fake movies and think one man can fight zillions or send people flying with shadow kicks and punches la. To think I was asking for a fight for instead of protecting my own family comes from you only I think? Inb4 don't watch Donnie Yen's Iceman movie. It sucks like hell and his movies are getting effed up as time goes by.
I'm talking about public. Public perception and acceptance is what shape their future.
You let the "bomoh" come out in CNN and BBC, I won't be surprise if you solicit his service to find the rapist. laugh.gif

I am never surprised shit happens over and over again in such clubs because people still throw themselves in such situations for a little fun moment. I am not talking about loopholes, and in many cases even when crimes may seem obvious to you; you turn out to be a goddamn moron or creep for trying to protect them. And when shit happens, you pulak kena blame because you no warn them when it was so obvious you did. Did it ring any bells?
Please la. You talk like having fun is a crime.
This a new level of selfishness. I need not elaborate further.

There is never lack of good men anywhere as you judged, but I will never claim I am flawless. 
Again. You are not guilty. Do something for people like this and you will only reinforce their crappy behavior instead of appreciating and changing for better.
You let him walkaway with the meat. He will come back for more. Bolder and with much force. This is what obvious in our society.
Hopefully, that's not when your wife go out for groceries.

Some people just need to learn the hard way due to their stubbornness.

Not that I don't live in guilt, but I just can't have sympathy to such cases.

Maybe. That's by turning our society into a shitty place and hopefully it gets better in the next 2-3 generations?
Then you need not only a rifle. You need metal storm, APV and a fortress if you choose to stay. laugh.gif

QUOTE(spanker @ Apr 23 2014, 06:24 PM)
So contradictory.
GP racing is a crime, putting himself in harm way and violates civil right huh?
Maybe you understood it this way. Then you are right to even call me a f*cking hypocrite. laugh.gif
SUSs2peMocls
post Apr 24 2014, 02:17 PM

On my way
672 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Apr 24 2014, 12:02 PM)
Some stats are just stupid. Obviously, you use them all the time.
Now, you call that projection.  thumbup.gif
Like I said, you want to be the judge of what is good stats and what are bad stats, as long as it suits your purpose, you don't care what they mean. No point talking to you about this anymore.

That's one of the method GIVEN IF you can overpower him.

But what's more effective without the need to feed on tubs of protein, countless hours of krav maga, jiujutsu, or wing chun is to have a bunch of people around you agrees that it's WRONG/UNJUSTIFIABLY WRONG to punch you because you are ugly. This way, you have the support from mass of the public to beat the shit out of any guy who tries that.

That's a caring society. Plenty of empathy and concern towards others.

If the whole point you are trying to make is you wanna show that you can beat the sh*t out of any guy. Then go join professional competition and win yourself medal la.  doh.gif
Don't be stupid, or rather, be stupid. I was addressing your example of you being born with an ugly face by standing up to the guy who'd want to punch your ugly face. And you go about on a tirade about how to get everyone to think punching your ugly face is wrong, forgetting that everyone wants to punch your ugly face.

Obviously, you don't even know how to track your own arguments. No point talking to you about this anymore.

Where is that?  wink.gif
It's there, but in typical fashion, you choose to deny it.

So what you are suggesting? Shut down the prison so that security business flourish at the expense of freedom?
You conveniently forget that your civil rights belongs to you.
I'm suggesting that you take care of what falls in the gray area.

Fact is club is a crowded place. She is surround by people and "friends'. If crime still happens, what logical deduction can you make?
It proves a big bunch of people stood by and did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Look! Who is the one ignoring facts. Only fact you MAY put on the table is she had "some" drink. That hardly proves it's consented.
Ok, so a bunch of people stood by and did nothing. That's a crime now too, huh?

How much is "some" drink. Let's face it, you don't have the whole picture, you just want to talk AS IF you're the only one with the whole picture, and failing miserably at it. Typical.
Comparatively, it's equally bad for the victim lives with a life time of trauma, the f*cker roam free looking for the next victim and justice is not served.
That's mean yours are not any bit better if you have comprehension ability.

Beside, don't you know making false report IS a crime? If the investigation proves that she lied, she is liable for prosecution and defamation. Just in case that it's consented, and with that in mind, it makes far more sense to go home with a smile la. shakehead.gif

Now, all because of the society think that the victim had some beer (nobody happen to give shit how much is that) at certain place which leads to a "consented" sex which serve her right that render investigation irrelevant.

I noticed that despite the barrage of non sequitur, you still haven't established the conditions that a crime has been committed.

Btw, false rape accusers know that it is against the law to file a false report, yet they still do it. Why?

Wah, you asked a question. I gave you answer. You dont like the answer and also the question that comes along, you put them as irrelevant drivel.
I asked a very simple question. Has a crime taken place? All you do is go on and on about how society does nothing, and how women who are drunk aren't giving consent, but motorcyclists who ride at 200 km/h should know better what the consequences are. Stupiak.

edit: New question - so why do false rape accusers file false rape reports?

Ohhhh...like that...

Why ask a question that you already know you won't like the answer? F*cking idiot.  laugh.gif
I don't dislike the answer, I dislike how you DON'T answer, and then twist around pretending like you're all smart with the twisting around.

I guess it's better I put you in the stupid list and ignore you.  wink.gif

Please do.

This post has been edited by s2peMocls: Apr 24 2014, 02:20 PM
RUI
post Apr 24 2014, 02:33 PM

Enthusiast
722 posts

QUOTE(s2peMocls @ Apr 24 2014, 02:17 PM)
Please do.
Yes, I will.

The dustbin.

Done. laugh.gif
MR.Jellyfish
post Apr 24 2014, 05:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,544 posts

QUOTE(redracer2004 @ Apr 16 2014, 02:59 PM)
I read this on FB news but forgot where the source came from.

Bf age 29, Gf age 25.

Gf's friend celebrating birthday by clubbing.

All girls party, bf cannot follow.

Gf's close friend so she had to go.

Bf tried to stop her from going but she insisted she can take care of herself.

Bf wanted to pick her up from clubbing at 3am (time she promised to finish) but he waited till 4am and she never appear

Bf went back home worried and angry because he told her not to go.

Next day around 12pm, gf's friend called bf telling him that they finish partying around 4+am and found gf unconscious in the toilet with her clothes messed up.

Called ambulance and doctor said she had intercourse within the past few hours with several men.

Bf heard story and felt very angry.

Left gf because he felt that gf dun sayang herself.

Bf tried stopping her with force but she insisted to go, or else she will have a cold war with him. So this happened, he asked for breakup because it's gf's fault.

Was the bf too harsh or was he right?
a key that opens many lock is a master key
a lock that can be open with many keys is a broken lock

the gf now forever marked as broken lock shitty slut brows.gif
Digifriend07
post Apr 24 2014, 06:14 PM

On my way
595 posts

Hello there & very good day smile.gif

After all this so called discussions & arguments, back to the main topic... The update, where the heck is TS?? Come and give us update lor... Lots of people here want to know the update der... We want to know because we care!

Update on the situation, please...

ah_suknat
post Apr 24 2014, 06:51 PM

whoooooooooooooop
5,170 posts

And I wonder what is the purpose to celebrate birthday in pubs or discotheques.

ah_suknat
post Apr 24 2014, 06:53 PM

whoooooooooooooop
5,170 posts

QUOTE(Digifriend07 @ Apr 24 2014, 10:14 AM)
Hello there & very good day smile.gif

After all this so called discussions & arguments, back to the main topic... The update, where the heck is TS?? Come and give us update lor... Lots of people here want to know the update der... We want to know because we care!

Update on the situation, please...
TS got the topic from FB la, not happen to himself

14 Pages « < 12 13 14Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0178sec    0.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:25 PM