Sports Games Topic, Where is the mod

views

memphiz_zero88
post Aug 10 2014, 08:14 PM

My stars has gone. T_T
Group Icon
Staff
2,255 posts

what will happen to the Steam subforum? will be disbanded or stay?
tarvalslain87
post Aug 11 2014, 04:24 PM

(•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■)
Group Icon
Staff
5,045 posts

QUOTE(memphiz_zero88 @ Aug 10 2014, 08:14 PM)
what will happen to the Steam subforum? will be disbanded or stay?
It will be re-structured. Admins hasnt decided on it yet. But those famous threads regarding steam promotion and other general thread will stay of course. The steam games under it will be categorized according to their genres.
TSsinoffire
post Oct 14 2014, 11:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

bumping back old thread.

tarvalslain87 the entire Sports Games Topic has been removed. What's happening? some work in progress behind the scene to bring it back? or izit gonna be in Gamers Hideout forever?
wKkaY
post Oct 14 2014, 12:04 PM

misutā supākoru
Group Icon
VIP
6,008 posts

QUOTE(sinoffire @ Oct 14 2014, 11:35 AM)
bumping back old thread.

tarvalslain87 the entire Sports Games Topic has been removed. What's happening? some work in progress behind the scene to bring it back? or izit gonna be in Gamers Hideout forever?
I decided to merge all the genre subforums into Gamers Hideout, as there isn't enough traffic to sustain so many subforums. Right now that's the best thing to do, as concentrates all the audience into one section.

In the longer run I'll be replacing the interface in the Entertainment section with something similar to Trade Zone (navigation menu, quick filter, etc).

Once that's done, it will be possible to make subforums for AAA titles that span across both Gamers Hideout and Consoles Couch - hopefully this addresses the fragmentation of the community across PC/PS/XB.
TSsinoffire
post Oct 14 2014, 03:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

QUOTE(wKkaY @ Oct 14 2014, 12:04 PM)
I decided to merge all the genre subforums into Gamers Hideout, as there isn't enough traffic to sustain so many subforums. Right now that's the best thing to do, as concentrates all the audience into one section.

In the longer run I'll be replacing the interface in the Entertainment section with something similar to Trade Zone (navigation menu, quick filter, etc).

Once that's done, it will be possible to make subforums for AAA titles that span across both Gamers Hideout and Consoles Couch - hopefully this addresses the fragmentation of the community across PC/PS/XB.
thanks for the swift response, bos.
any idea how long will it take for the entire thing to be in force? while doing that, do u think it's feasible for u (or maybe the stil-active mod/staff/admin) to add tags into different genres of the games? it's gonna be bloody hard for us to locate games during this transition period without it. u dun expect us clicking page-by-page looking for that one thread?
wKkaY
post Oct 14 2014, 03:47 PM

misutā supākoru
Group Icon
VIP
6,008 posts

QUOTE(sinoffire @ Oct 14 2014, 03:04 PM)
u dun expect us clicking page-by-page looking for that one thread?
I did expect that level of addiction and dedication from you, yes.... brows.gif
TSsinoffire
post Oct 14 2014, 04:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

QUOTE(wKkaY @ Oct 14 2014, 03:47 PM)
I did expect that level of addiction and dedication from you, yes.... brows.gif
walao...liddat meh...... promote me as mod. i gladly do all the tags for you. brows.gif brows.gif icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif #siyesli
tarvalslain87
post Oct 14 2014, 05:37 PM

(•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■)
Group Icon
Staff
5,045 posts

QUOTE(sinoffire @ Oct 14 2014, 04:13 PM)
walao...liddat meh...... promote me as mod. i gladly do all the tags for you.  brows.gif  brows.gif  icon_idea.gif  icon_idea.gif #siyesli
Im sure we dont need to add tags for all the threads... Just use the search function within Gamers Hideout and you will find the Game Thread that you are looking for...

Furthermore, if its a famous game with many forumers playing it, it will definitely in the first few page. So if its many pages back, proves that the game lack of active forumers...

Another solution is to bookmark those threads or subscribe to the topic.

My favourite topics are all subscribed/bookmarked biggrin.gif

So I dont see any problem with that la

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0161sec    0.56    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:16 AM