Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> UNDERSUPPLY OF HOMES IN MALAYSIA, APPARENTLY, Discuss Malaysia's demand for homes Household

views

HuiChyr
post Apr 10 2014, 12:41 PM

On my way
567 posts

QUOTE(Kevin Chan @ Apr 10 2014, 10:26 AM)
KWSP is the biggest developer in Malaysia, they owned most of the major developer ... how to control when the biggest Wolf is our government ...  tongue.gif 

recent SP setia fiasco not affordable enough for us meh ?
The gomen rolling our money via kwsp. IF kwsp lingkup, lots of ppl get affected.
But looking at the financial scenario, BNM hv no choice but to raise interest rate soon.

Anyway, all the hype abt property price going up and up are works of RE agents. They post property for sales in iprop, propwall ...etc but in actual fact they don't hv real sellers. They desperately call the list of owners only when they hv inquiry from buyer. I tell you ... now situation is desperate for RE Agents. Cannot close deal ... They will lower the price in their fake ads. brows.gif

One way to tell is the photos they post. Exterior photos and copy & paste from other agents. Same photos basically. Most importantly, no internal photos for sub-sales which uniquely portray the seller's unit.

To bad for the flippers that believe their props can fetch such price. Once the price drops, tenants might as well buy rather than renting.

This post has been edited by HuiChyr: Apr 10 2014, 12:45 PM
bearbearwong
post Apr 10 2014, 12:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,532 posts

QUOTE(AmayaBumibuyer @ Apr 10 2014, 11:01 AM)
Well just saying that ur statement wasnt true. Yeah maybe not just Malays alone want to have cars first. But Malays I believe are one of the first who believe that owning a house is more important. Well judging from my circle of frens. I dont have statistics to back me up. My mom force my brother to buy a flat last time. That was very funny thinking back. Well anybody who bought anything 5 years ago will gain capital appreciation already.

Ok ok i know u are not racists. But some of ur DDD frens are. Rooney deleted of the racist comment before anybody can report. And that banana fren of urs, mod deleted his comment last time I remember.
I cant prevent them from doing so.. but i am against such act..
SUSAmayaBumibuyer
post Apr 10 2014, 12:44 PM

Regular
1,216 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Apr 10 2014, 12:28 PM)
Similar scenario; Undersupply of affordable houses for the majority, and only few could afford newly built.
Many Bangladeshis come to Malaysia work as pump attendants, cleaners, cashiers jagas and the likes and not even one Malaysia will go to Bangladesh and work that job. U get me?

Totally differenct country, totally diferent people and totally different situation.
icemanfx
post Apr 10 2014, 12:58 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,795 posts

QUOTE(AmayaBumibuyer @ Apr 10 2014, 12:44 PM)
Many Bangladeshis come to Malaysia work as pump attendants, cleaners, cashiers jagas and the likes and not even one Malaysia will go to Bangladesh and work that job. U get me?

Totally differenct country, totally diferent people and totally different situation.
Many Malaysians are working in sg, etc. There are more rich people in numbers in Bangladesh than Malaysia.

MishimaZ
post Apr 10 2014, 01:01 PM

Getting Started
245 posts

QUOTE(HuiChyr @ Apr 10 2014, 12:41 PM)
The gomen rolling our money via kwsp. IF kwsp lingkup, lots of ppl get affected.
But looking at the financial scenario, BNM hv no choice but to raise interest rate soon.

Anyway, all the hype abt property price going up and up are works of RE agents. They post property for sales in iprop, propwall ...etc but in actual fact they don't hv real sellers. They desperately call the list of owners only when they hv inquiry from buyer. I tell you ... now situation is desperate for RE Agents. Cannot close deal ... They will lower the price in their fake ads.  brows.gif

One way to tell is the photos they post. Exterior photos and copy & paste from other agents. Same photos basically. Most importantly, no internal photos for sub-sales which uniquely portray the seller's unit.

To bad for the flippers that believe their props can fetch such price. Once the price drops, tenants might as well buy rather than renting.
KWSP lingkup???? Please lah!!

Rugi macam MAS jer.... hehehehehe......
SUSAmayaBumibuyer
post Apr 10 2014, 01:28 PM

Regular
1,216 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Apr 10 2014, 12:58 PM)
Many Malaysians are working in sg, etc. There are more rich people in numbers in Bangladesh than Malaysia.
And there are sgporeans working in Malaysia as well..and buying Malaysia properties, are any of us malaysians buying Bangladesh properties?

3 different unique countries leee...in fact Malaysia is much similar to Sgore, even birthrate for malay sgopre are high.
HuiChyr
post Apr 10 2014, 01:31 PM

On my way
567 posts

QUOTE(MishimaZ @ Apr 10 2014, 01:01 PM)
KWSP lingkup???? Please lah!!

Rugi macam MAS jer.... hehehehehe......
Org dulu pun tak percaya Lehman Brother yg 150 tahun punya company boleh lingkup ... lingkup jugak bro.
Wang berbillion2 klu belanja sampai ke langit pun boleh habis wor.

SUSAmayaBumibuyer
post Apr 10 2014, 01:32 PM

Regular
1,216 posts

Oh yeah need to add this even a famous Australian citizen in Low yat forum also buy Malaysia property, I mean how can Malaysia property drop?
HuiChyr
post Apr 10 2014, 01:37 PM

On my way
567 posts

Katak Bawah Tempurung ler nama nye ... hahahaha... rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
kochin
post Apr 10 2014, 01:57 PM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

any truth to this?
http://www.starproperty.my/index.php/artic...rder-to-afford/

TSaccetera
post Apr 10 2014, 02:03 PM

Ambassador of Housing
All Stars
10,775 posts

QUOTE(HuiChyr @ Apr 10 2014, 12:29 PM)
First of all, who is this person writing this article. Ada betul ka the affordability index?
Might as well push the "affordability index" to 1 - 2 million. Hahaha .... another day dreamer.
Like a DUMBASS KID that I knew frm another thread ..... rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif
Writer is Mr. Kumar Tharmalingam, the former CEO of Malaysia Property Inc. and a government agency that represents the property industry to foreign corporations.

He is now the Executive Director of Sunway Berhad and Chairman of Hall Chadwick Asia.

He is currently the President of FIABCI Asia Pacific Real Estate Federation and Secretary General of FIABCI Asia Pacific Secretariat, the International Real Estate Federation headquartered in Paris and a Board Member of FIABCI International based in Paris and Immediate Past President of FIABCI Malaysia.
SUSjolokia
post Apr 10 2014, 02:09 PM

So Hot It Burns..!!!
3,274 posts

QUOTE(kochin @ Apr 10 2014, 01:57 PM)
Isn't this fellow also own Paramount ?? Developers kaki kong kaki song..lol

U think cigarette manufacturer would tell you smoking kill u meh. .
kochin
post Apr 10 2014, 02:16 PM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

QUOTE(jolokia @ Apr 10 2014, 02:09 PM)

actually they do.
take a look at the homepage of BAT:
http://www.britishamericantobacco.com/

they also admit it's bad for health openly:
http://www.britishamericantobacco.com/grou...ndocument&SKN=1

same goes for other brands as well:
http://www.philipmorrisusa.com/en/cms/home/default.aspx

This post has been edited by kochin: Apr 10 2014, 02:17 PM
gspirit01
post Apr 10 2014, 02:16 PM

Enthusiast
773 posts

QUOTE(accetera @ Apr 10 2014, 02:03 PM)
Writer is Mr. Kumar Tharmalingam, the former CEO of Malaysia Property Inc. and a government agency that represents the property industry to foreign corporations.

He is now the Executive Director of Sunway Berhad and Chairman of Hall Chadwick Asia.

He is currently the President of FIABCI Asia Pacific Real Estate Federation and Secretary General of FIABCI Asia Pacific Secretariat, the International Real Estate Federation headquartered in Paris and a Board Member of FIABCI International based in Paris and Immediate Past President of FIABCI Malaysia.
If you know the aim for MPI and read their articles in their website before, you know their stand. I dun want to influence anybody's perspective, just visit their website and see for yourself.
HuiChyr
post Apr 10 2014, 02:19 PM

On my way
567 posts

QUOTE(accetera @ Apr 10 2014, 02:03 PM)

IN essence, he's in the business of SELLING real estate, physical or in financial papers (REIT).
Never have I heard of a fish monger claiming his produce is NOT fresh and cheap. brows.gif
Rabel
post Apr 10 2014, 02:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,386 posts

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif got. Only u think dun hv
U go to british American tobacco n test the cigarette during they do the survey. U need to sign the black n white first.
mroys@lyn
post Apr 10 2014, 02:23 PM

Regular
1,017 posts

boss,
thank you for the good articles.
good one rclxms.gif

Hunakadoo

Call me Gold Man !
2,463 posts

The only place i'll think in Klang Valley for Oversupply is Cyberjaya .

and the potential area could be Sungai Besi .
mroys@lyn

Regular
1,017 posts

you also kaki kong kaki song..lol
bearbearwong
post Apr 10 2014, 02:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,532 posts

No longer true and cannot be applied in todays world.. no matter how hard you try salary cannot catch up with property price.. now tainted with flippers..

dude is suggesting youth to use future money for the benefit of developers.. and increasing debt to 95%..

In todays world.. earninh enough to eat first is the prime consideration... maybe is time for him to retire.. he had failed miserably to step into the shoes of todays world..

As many forumers here too hope to wear a pre2010 shoe hoping will have the same effect towards the end..

38 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0194sec    0.57    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:42 PM