Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Adoption (ADOPTION THREAD) Pets in need for a home, Do not REPLY!!! No selling!!!!

views

z3alousn3ss
post Aug 27 2014, 10:34 PM

Casual
489 posts

Type of Pet: Kittens

Name of Pet: Chance (black) and Callie (grey)

Age: Estimated birth on 13th to 16th of June, 11 weeks old

Breed: Domestic Short Hair (Strays, technically)

Sex: Male and Female

Contact number: 0172860636

Special needs: None

Reason for adoption/ Message for interested parties:

Came across these two beautiful kittens abandoned by their mother on my balcony. Their umbilical cords had just fallen off so they could not have been more than a few days old. Hand raised them along with my girlfriend these past two months, but sadly now we have to put them up for adoption. They are both litterbox trained. Chance is really adorable yet mischievous, always looking for new places to explore. Callie seems to have picked up this behaviour from her brother recently but she's the calmer of the two. Chance also loves a milk bottle to suckle from and also loves licking faces. They are almost inseparable from each other, even leaving them separated for more than 5 mins will cause them to start meowing for the other to come back. They LOVE petting, or any human contact in general. I've been teaching them tricks such as sit, stand and to wait, although it's a work in progress.

I would definitely prefer for them to be adopted together, as they have been together from birth. They've been dewormed 3 times, but have yet to receive their vaccinations. I really hope someone can give them a loving home, just as I did when I first chanced (geddit?) upon them. I can only write so much about them but to really understand how adorable they are you really have to see them in person. Contact me at the number above to arrange a viewing smile.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by z3alousn3ss: Aug 27 2014, 10:36 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0120sec    0.64    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:19 PM