Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Adoption (ADOPTION THREAD) Pets in need for a home, Do not REPLY!!! No selling!!!!

views

TSnairud
post Apr 7 2014, 11:59 AM, updated 10y ago

One Leg Kick Ultra
Group Icon
Staff
7,529 posts

This will be a new way of posting adoptions since there is a new posting system which has not been very effective at bumping the adoption thread.

Anyway, this thread will be ONLY for adoptions. Only people who are putting up their pets for adoption are allowed to post. No one should answer replies here. All replies will be deleted without notice! Do it through the contact numbers or PM the owner directly.

A token of appreciation might be required by pet owner for adoption. If the owner would like to claim a vet bill, then please attach a picture of the receipt. Any selling of dogs or wanting to buy or adopt a dog would be deleted.

All should follow this template:

Type of Pet:

Name of Pet: (If it has one)

Breed:

Sex:

Contact number:

Special needs: (If any)

Reason for adoption/ Message for interested parties:

Please FOLLOW the guidelines to make this thread clean and easy to read.

If your pet has been adopted, PM me or nairud about it and we will delete the post of the animals that have been adopted.

If you need help at posting, we can help you too.
TSnairud
post Jun 6 2014, 10:11 AM

One Leg Kick Ultra
Group Icon
Staff
7,529 posts

Type of Pet: Guinea Pigs

Name of Pet: None

Breed: Abyssinian & Short haired

Sex: all Males

Contact number: 012-3030668

Special needs: I usually give them three different foods - pellets, hay and veggies. They love kangkung and carrots.

Reason for adoption/ Message for interested parties:
I've had my guinea pigs many years and I’m going to start working soon so I’m lacking much time to take care for them properly.
It’s sad to say that I have to let go my babies. Both of them are very healthy, chubby and adorable.

I’m hoping for guinea pig lovers to consider providing them a new home. They are easy to rare and play with.

Do sms or pm me if interested, https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showuser=529857,

I'll be able to meet you somewhere within KL area.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0268sec    0.51    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:57 PM