Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

36 Pages « < 21 22 23 24 25 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> THE RIYANG @ HAPPY GARDEN [OWNERS' THREAD], Heightening Kuchai Lama area Investment

views

RIYANG
post Apr 7 2017, 02:48 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(nycs82 @ Apr 2 2017, 03:21 PM)
Went to have a look at Trinity few weeks back due to their heavy marketing activities lately ... Overall I must say an impressive design concept and the water theme is cool ... BUT after staying long in a condo n being in the JMB and MC, it is very clear tat a water themed property would require ALOT of maintenance thus causing a lot of issues as water everywhere coupled with normal defects or aging of the building ... not a good long term combination ... Location was abit out as well ...

vs Riyang:
- Location for Riyang is much better with a matured location around and though near big hway is good it can get very noisy n dusty if the windows are open ..
- Trinity offer much more perks compared to Riyang ... probably due to the unsold units as well as they are already halfway through the process n Riyang has juz been launched
- Riyang is potentially stay-in family and not rented units as huge units dont go easily ... unless they turn it into dorms for the GROs  unsure.gif  sweat.gif  ... Juz like how Dynasty is ...
I am still thinking of the offer and shud b deciding ... soon ... hmm.gif

Anyhow, some further questions for clarification:
- For the side skirt which is wood as I mentioned .. Will it be anti termite treated? Is it stated in any documents?
- For flooring, is it mentioned it'll be anti termite treated and moisture resistant in the SPA or any documents? As in the brochure it is stated "laminated timber flooring". Why am I asking is this can be a no win argument is no mentioned on any documentation ...
- For the main door, what type of door is being provided? Is it a fire proof door? There wasn't any door design or sample at the show unit ...
- For the walls in Riyang .. brochure mentioned brick wall ... will it be Sand bricks (Grey) or Clay bricks (Brown)? ... this is important as it does make big difference in sound insulation in condos ...
- How big is the Basketball/Badminton court? In the mockup, it seems to be able to hold 2 badminton court.
- For those whom hav signed the SnP, does it state what range of electrical goods which is included? HP for AC, brand, capacity etc?
- For the balcony, will there be steel railings or juz as per the showroom design? I remembers I was told there will be a steel skeleton to enforce ...
- For the BBQ area, will there be equipment provided when the area is booked or there will be fixed fitting for BBQ based on bookings too? How many BBQ spots?
- Who will be operating the Sky Lounge seeing that this is a residential property?
- What is the quit rent estimation for Riyang since it is in KL area ... Me no stay KL so me duno ... plz advise ya  blush.gif 
- What is the sales progress so far for Riyang? 

Thanks ...
Dear nycs82

1. Nah we are not that near the highway to be of concern for dust and noise. Many other projects around us are much nearer.
2. we are re-considering the specification for the timber skirting. We will inform later.
3. Laminated flooring are generally termite resistant. They are also moisture resistant BUT not wet floor puddle of water resistant. Once we finalise the brand, their brochure will state the specification on terminate and moisture resistance.
4. The main door is an approved fire door with timber laminate. Other doors are semi solid plywood doors.
5. For the units, the walls are mostly concrete shear wall. Some cement sand bricks for limited number of walls and covering.
6. The 2 badminton courts are full size as per sports standard. The half court basketball is compliance with width and but the depth is slightly shorter than sports standard. Please note that the badminton and basketball court are drawn in the same place, for multi use.
7. The aircond brands are not stated in the SPA, because the supply may change (although unlikely) when closer to delivery date due to availability or change in model etc. Currently, we have specified for Mitsubishi Electric.
8. The balcony will have aluminium post and handrail to hold the glass.
9. Proper standalone BBQ equipment will be provided for 1 BBQ spot. Provided in the sky deck outside of sky lounge.
10. No one will be operating the sky lounge. It will be managed by the property management company and open for booking with a cleaning charge.
11. Sorry, we are not able to estimate quit rent.
12. We are about 60% sold.

Thank you for considering The Riyang @ Happy Garden biggrin.gif

darrenkhu
post Apr 7 2017, 03:43 PM

Getting Started
114 posts

QUOTE(RIYANG @ Apr 7 2017, 02:12 PM)
Dear Intoxicat
Thank you for considering The Riyang @ Happy Garden

We are worth the wait  biggrin.gif  because
1. Our house comes with a nice entry package. Legal fees are covered.
2. Kitchen cabinet, inverter aircond, heater, washing machine, alarm system, astro double feed etc
3. We are point block design. Much more attractive facade. Short walk to units from lift.
4. Low density of only 212 units. Space for everyone
5. Our layout is much nicer. All rooms facing outwards for natural light and air. Functional kitchen layout. (you cannot renovate the layout..)
6. 8 units per floor. 5 lifts. Short waiting time.
7. sky lounge to entertain your friends and family. Sky deck for viewing.
8. much larger playground for only 212 units.

and many many more detail. Please read the threads above for reference.

Thank you  biggrin.gif
Good answers to tough questions!
intoxicat
post Apr 8 2017, 12:11 AM

Getting Started
115 posts

QUOTE(RIYANG @ Apr 7 2017, 02:12 PM)
Dear Intoxicat
Thank you for considering The Riyang @ Happy Garden

We are worth the wait  biggrin.gif  because
1. Our house comes with a nice entry package. Legal fees are covered.
2. Kitchen cabinet, inverter aircond, heater, washing machine, alarm system, astro double feed etc
3. We are point block design. Much more attractive facade. Short walk to units from lift.
4. Low density of only 212 units. Space for everyone
5. Our layout is much nicer. All rooms facing outwards for natural light and air. Functional kitchen layout. (you cannot renovate the layout..)
6. 8 units per floor. 5 lifts. Short waiting time.
7. sky lounge to entertain your friends and family. Sky deck for viewing.
8. much larger playground for only 212 units.

and many many more detail. Please read the threads above for reference.

Thank you  biggrin.gif
I thank you for your reply, and its always nice to have developer answering our queries instead of SAs.

There are units in Le Yuan selling at 480psf now, in fact there are so many units in Le Yuan for sale and my friend is stucked with a 1600++sf unit which he has been trying to let go, but to no avail for past 2 years.

Some of your points above are subjective in perspective, the major issue that a buyer looks at is the price. At 550psf with interest during construction (which may amount to around 8% of the selling price), the price will be around 600psf when VP. This is a good 25% premium for a purchaser (despite getting the furniture package) compared to some of the existing completed projects.

I am afraid logic and common sense would have to prevail at the end.
RIYANG
post Apr 8 2017, 10:19 AM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(intoxicat @ Apr 8 2017, 12:11 AM)
I thank you for your reply, and its always nice to have developer answering our queries instead of SAs.

There are units in Le Yuan selling at 480psf now, in fact there are so many units in Le Yuan for sale and my friend is stucked with a 1600++sf unit which he has been trying to let go, but to no avail for past 2 years.

Some of your points above are subjective in perspective, the major issue that a buyer looks at is the price. At 550psf with interest during construction (which may amount to around 8% of the selling price), the price will be around 600psf when VP. This is a good 25% premium for a purchaser (despite getting the furniture package) compared to some of the existing completed projects.

I am afraid logic and common sense would have to prevail at the end.
Dear Intoxicat

I see your point of view and i am sure everyone has their requirement and consideration priorities for such an important decision.

We also have units at RM500psf at the lowest floor. With the package and freebies discounted, they are around RM480psft too.

Now you can surely imagine that for such an important decision, our purchasers have probably visited many condominium projects (old and new) around us. Our purchasers have obviously chosen The Riyang over the likes of Le Yuen and Seringin etc.

There are few point of concern for le yuen, based on our observation and what we gathered from our purchasers who visited them:
1. Many owners of Le Yuen bought for investment and probably did not consider some critical points for own stay.
2. For most of the units, bedroom 2 and bedroom 3 window faced inwards into an partially enclosed air well that has poor light. To make things worse, the window would look directly into the next door neighbour's window. It is tragic to live in a high rise and not be able to enjoy the view and having to keep the curtain drawn all the time.
3. Their yard is too small, odd shape and to difficult to fit functional space for wet kitchen cabinet. Given our asian culture of wet (messy) and dry (impressive) kitchen, that is a big turn off for families.
4. Le yuen has a very nice beach pool. (ok difficult for us to beat that sweat.gif )
5. Le Yuen has 670 units to share all the space. That is a large project compared to 212 units in Riyang.
6. For units that face east to the highway, they are quite close to the highway. And the jungle right on the east side is future development land so a new 20 storey building can pop up right in front of the living rooms of the units.
7. Le yuen is ready to move in (we can't beat that sweat.gif ) our piling is completed and construction has started.
8. some units have no maid room. That is an important requirement for families with young children.
9. Roof top is exclusive to pent house owners. (Riyang roof top open for all thumbup.gif )

For the Riyang,
1. our sky lounge (with ID renovation) is a big plus point for families to invite their friends and family over for private gathering with a roof top view. Le yuen's multipurpose room is bare. Seringin score high on this point with a very nice ID renovation, on the first floor.
2. Our playground space is much larger!
3. We pay a lot of attention to design the Riyang for families with children and elderly residents.

Ok ok.. i better stop here. Surely The Riyang and Le Yuen has their pros and cons, and all subjective depending on your requirement and priorities.

We can't claim The Riyang to be perfect. Some people dont like the 5 storey flats beside us, well we think it is better 5 storey flats than a 20 storey brand new condo to block our views!

Dear Intoxicat, thank you very much for taking time to consider The Riyang @ Happy Garden. biggrin.gif

intoxicat
post Apr 9 2017, 09:26 PM

Getting Started
115 posts

QUOTE(RIYANG @ Apr 8 2017, 10:19 AM)
Dear Intoxicat

I see your point of view and i am sure everyone has their requirement and consideration priorities for such an important decision.

We also have units at RM500psf at the lowest floor. With the package and freebies discounted, they are around RM480psft too.

Now you can surely imagine that for such an important decision, our purchasers have probably visited many condominium projects (old and new) around us. Our purchasers have obviously chosen The Riyang over the likes of Le Yuen and Seringin etc.

There are few point of concern for le yuen, based on our observation and what we gathered from our purchasers who visited them:
1. Many owners of Le Yuen bought for investment and probably did not consider some critical points for own stay.
2. For most of the units, bedroom 2 and bedroom 3 window faced inwards into an partially enclosed air well that has poor light. To make things worse, the window would look directly into the next door neighbour's window. It is tragic to live in a high rise and not be able to enjoy the view and having to keep the curtain drawn all the time.
3. Their yard is too small, odd shape and to difficult to fit functional space for wet kitchen cabinet. Given our asian culture of wet (messy) and dry (impressive) kitchen, that is a big turn off for families.
4. Le yuen has a very nice beach pool. (ok difficult for us to beat that  sweat.gif )
5. Le Yuen has 670 units to share all the space. That is a large project compared to 212 units in Riyang. 
6. For units that face east to the highway, they are quite close to the highway. And the jungle right on the east side is future development land so a new 20 storey building can pop up right in front of the living rooms of the units.
7. Le yuen is ready to move in (we can't beat that  sweat.gif ) our piling is completed and construction has started.
8. some units have no maid room. That is an important requirement for families with young children.
9. Roof top is exclusive to pent house owners. (Riyang roof top open for all  thumbup.gif )

For the Riyang,
1. our sky lounge (with ID renovation) is a big plus point for families to invite their friends and family over for private gathering with a roof top view. Le yuen's multipurpose room is bare. Seringin score high on this point with a very nice ID renovation, on the first floor. 
2. Our playground space is much larger!
3. We pay a lot of attention to design the Riyang for families with children and elderly residents.

Ok ok.. i better stop here. Surely The Riyang and Le Yuen has their pros and cons, and all subjective depending on your requirement and priorities.

We can't claim The Riyang to be perfect. Some people dont like the 5 storey flats beside us, well we think it is better 5 storey flats than a 20 storey brand new condo to block our views!

Dear Intoxicat, thank you very much for taking time to consider The Riyang @ Happy Garden.  biggrin.gif
Thank you for taking the time to provide a comprehensive reply.

You are right, all developments have it's pros and cons.

The fundamental issue for most buyers will be the selling price, even if you have units that are selling close to 500psf, a buyer still needs to wait at least 3 years and that's another 8% on top of the selling price.

As withdrawing from EPF to acquire property for own stay is very easy, it is now not difficult for purchasers to buy completed properties.

There is nothing wrong at all on your pricing, in fact most properties under construction tend to sell at higher price compared to completed properties. The notion of having to buy properties under construction in order to have "new" homes is no longer applicable now since there are so many completed properties unoccupied for years since completion.

I only hope that developers can price their products lower, preferably lower than completed properties. After all, it's a matter of making less profit.

Anyway, very well done for the explanation and I wish your team the very best in this project.
Lipstick2017
post Apr 15 2017, 06:45 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(RIYANG @ Mar 21 2017, 07:35 PM)
Dear Kochin

Thank you for visiting The Riyang Gallery! Thank you for your kind words and comments.

I can see where you are coming from for the balconies and fin. Whether big or small balconies, litter bug can still be a problem. We hope our civic minded residents will have more care for each other. 95% of our current purchasers are buying The Riyang for their own stay. When we hand over the Riyang, a community will be created very quickly for families and children!

Well, we were hoping that residents can landscape the balcony section in front of the master bedroom. It will be such great pleasure to look out of one's window to enjoy plants and the great view. If that does not suit you, please choose units with the smaller balconies where it does not extend to the master bedroom.

For the wide ledges, heavy rain will help spray clean the building once in a while. The top of the fin will be smooth rendered for less trapping of dirt.

We are glad that you like the works of our Landscape architect pentago and architect GSD. Both award winning partners of ours!

We hope you dont mind our timber laminate floor given our competitive price. We dont like timber strip (small piece) flooring which has even more maintenance issue. Tiles will be too "cold" for a bedroom.

The view of type C west ward looks towards happy garden houses. eastward look towards the KLCC at the background. The neighbouring flats are shorter than our carpark podium and they are quite well kept, it shouldn't be much to notice. seriously, a 5 storey flat will be better than a 20 storey brand new condo right beside us to block all our views!  cry.gif

Thank you again for your comments!  biggrin.gif
About the balcony design, I think litter bug is still small problem compared to safety concern of accidental drop object from floor above. Due to this, potentially a big part of the balcony cannot be fully utilise as it is best not to stay long along those areas that may subject to drop objects on the safe side. Is there anyway to improvise the design to address such concern? I understood that condos owner are not allow to do anything that involves permanent fixture outer side. The only way is for the developer to make the design thoroughly safe for basic day to day use... I believe if one consider to get a unit with a bigger balcony, one would intend to use it. One should be able to sit around it without worries that something may accidentally drop from above. Such possibilities need to be eliminated altogether...
kanna_28
post Apr 15 2017, 07:57 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(Lipstick2017 @ Apr 15 2017, 06:45 PM)
About the balcony design, I think litter bug is still small problem compared to safety concern of accidental drop object from floor above. Due to this, potentially a big part of the balcony cannot be fully utilise as it is best not to stay long along those areas that may subject to drop objects on the safe side. Is there anyway to improvise the design to address such concern? I understood that condos owner are not allow to do anything that involves permanent fixture outer side. The only way is for the developer to make the design thoroughly safe for basic day to day use... I believe if one consider to get a unit with a bigger balcony, one would intend to use it. One should be able to sit around it without worries that something may accidentally drop from above. Such possibilities need to be eliminated altogether...
Just out of curiosity, have anyone experienced things falling from the above floors right onto themselves? Although there is a possibility, my take is that it is extremely unlikely...

On the question of litterbugs, I think residents investing this much for their own stay would be professionals who are civic minded enough to know that throwing things out from the balcony is such a disgusting act. If there are tenants doing this, then they should be immediately vacated on the grounds of violation of the DMA. I'd suggest this clause be entered in any TA if owners are renting out their units.

Again, I sincerely hope this doesn't become a problem but if it does, we as residents will need to do something.

CCTV monitoring perhaps...? 😅
Lipstick2017
post Apr 16 2017, 10:35 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(kanna_28 @ Apr 15 2017, 07:57 PM)
Just out of curiosity, have anyone experienced things falling from the above floors right onto themselves? Although there is a possibility, my take is that it is extremely unlikely...

On the question of litterbugs, I think residents investing this much for their own stay would be professionals who are civic minded enough to know that throwing things out from the balcony is such a disgusting act.  If there are tenants doing this, then they should be immediately vacated on the grounds of violation of the DMA. I'd suggest this clause be entered in any TA if owners are renting out their units.

Again, I sincerely hope this doesn't become a problem but if it does, we as residents will need to do something.

CCTV monitoring perhaps...? 😅
Accidental drop object is not intentional. I have assumed residents are Civic minded but accidental drop objects can possibly and likely to occur, eg. One may loose grab of things especially anything that's is hold beyond the handrail, any hanging items like balcony flower pots may drop if not tightly secured, something may drop due to kids ignorant actions. All these are possible and did happen but maybe could have dropped on walkway that has no people unless someone is unlucky and pass by when something dropped​. Object dropped into someone else balcony may be rare for residential places because such balcony design is unusual. Any idea any building has such design? I have not come across one myself.

I'm here not to criticise the design but asking what the developer has in mind to resolve such genuine concern.
nycs82
post Apr 17 2017, 01:11 PM

TwinKLe TwinKLe LiTTLe StaR
776 posts

QUOTE(Lipstick2017 @ Apr 16 2017, 10:35 PM)
Accidental drop object is not intentional. I have assumed residents are Civic minded but accidental drop objects can possibly and likely to occur, eg. One may loose grab of things especially anything that's is hold beyond the handrail, any hanging items like balcony flower pots may drop if not tightly secured, something may drop due to kids ignorant actions. All these are possible and did happen but maybe could have dropped on walkway that has no people unless someone is unlucky and pass by when something dropped​. Object dropped into someone else balcony may be rare for residential places because such balcony design is unusual. Any idea any building has such design? I have not come across one myself.

I'm here not to criticise the design but asking what the developer has in mind to resolve such genuine concern.
Frankly I feel the balcony design is OK. Anyhow, how often would you spend ur time in the balcony? It's not like there is a perfect view out there to sit n sip tea with the weather ... If you love gardening, mostly u wud b in a landed property mindset d ...

Rather, better scrutinize the internal stuffs such as fittings' quality, durability n reliability, piping work qualities, wall materials quality etc ... Outward beauty of the building is important but I personally feel the inward beauty (quality, durability and reliability) is much much more important ...

This post has been edited by nycs82: Apr 17 2017, 01:12 PM
Winwong
post May 5 2017, 10:47 AM

3 posts

Hello The Riyang,

I just bought a unit here and loved the layout! I think you have a great product. Just one small request for your kind consideration is to help apply to allow cars coming in and out of condo to be able to turn directly to both left or right. At the moment cars wanting to turn right needs to do a U turn which is not too luxurious in feeling, similar problem with seringin. I'm currently living in Papillon Desahill in Taman Desa and being able to do this enhance a sense of peace to home owners coming home. Appreciate your help in this matter.
RIYANG
post May 6 2017, 01:42 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(Winwong @ May 5 2017, 10:47 AM)
Hello The Riyang,

I just bought a unit here and loved the layout! I think you have a great product. Just one small request for your kind consideration is to help apply to allow cars coming in and out of condo to be able to turn directly to both left or right. At the moment cars wanting to turn right needs to do a U turn which is not too luxurious in feeling, similar problem with seringin. I'm currently living in Papillon Desahill in Taman Desa and being able to do this enhance a sense of peace to home owners coming home. Appreciate your help in this matter.
Dear Winwong

Thank you for confidence in The Riyang @ Happy Garden! Thank you so much for your kind words.

We have received similar request before for the opening the divider for direct entry to our project. We seriously considered it for design. There are few technical issues involved. Firstly, it is too close to the existing (90 degree turn) junction and this juction is earmarked to be future cross junction. That will not meet traffic safety requirement. Secondly, there are already many existing junctions on the road, any more junctions will slow down traffic and also pose safety hazards. This findings is based on our consultation with DBKL and we agree with their rationale on safety.

We apologise for not fully meeting your requirement here. We hope that our other project features will make up for it.

Thank you again biggrin.gif

Winwong
post May 6 2017, 05:42 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(RIYANG @ May 6 2017, 01:42 PM)
Dear Winwong

Thank you for confidence in The Riyang @ Happy Garden! Thank you so much for your kind words.

We have received similar request before for the opening the divider for direct entry to our project. We seriously considered it for design. There are few technical issues involved. Firstly, it is too close to the existing (90 degree turn) junction and this juction is earmarked to be future cross junction. That will not meet traffic safety requirement. Secondly, there are already many existing junctions on the road, any more junctions will slow down traffic and also pose safety hazards. This findings is based on our consultation with DBKL and we agree with their rationale on safety.

We apologise for not fully meeting your requirement here. We hope that our other project features will make up for it.

Thank you again  biggrin.gif
Thanks for sharing your findings with DBKL 🙏 My family is excited and can't wait to move into our new home.

kayweng
post May 16 2017, 02:22 PM

Getting Started
160 posts

what is the package for a new unit? any discount?
propertybbb
post May 27 2017, 08:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,663 posts

QUOTE(kayweng @ May 16 2017, 03:22 PM)
what is the package for a new unit? any discount?
i think 5 or 8pc depend on size. anyway u better check with riiyang. Btw...Propcafe summarised all info here n added in their review....much easier to check all the replies by Suntrack...quite good to read...no need to go back so many pages here...
http://propcafe.net/propcafe-peek-the-riya...en-by-suntrack/
gks
post May 27 2017, 10:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,781 posts

QUOTE(propertybbb @ May 27 2017, 08:20 PM)
i think 5 or 8pc depend on size. anyway u better check with riiyang. Btw...Propcafe summarised all info here n added in their review....much easier to check all the replies by Suntrack...quite good to read...no need to go back so many pages here...
http://propcafe.net/propcafe-peek-the-riya...en-by-suntrack/
This low density, family setup will be rarity in future. Imagine some projects.. only 6 lifts over 600units and this Riyang is having 5lifts serving 212units

Also many ignoring the layout where bedrooms facing airwell which IMO... Is a no no.... Kudos Suntrack!
TSaccetera
post May 29 2017, 05:01 PM

Ambassador of Housing
All Stars
10,775 posts

Imo, big sizes are quite challenging... its even tougher in the secondary market for suburban areas.
SUSMNet
post May 30 2017, 08:34 PM

10k Club
All Stars
11,954 posts

big size for own stay
kiumo
post May 30 2017, 11:10 PM

Getting Started
Validating
114 posts

Hi can the developer please PM me what are the units left, discounts available, downpayment requirements and all the necessary info.

Thanks!
nycs82
post May 31 2017, 09:37 AM

TwinKLe TwinKLe LiTTLe StaR
776 posts

QUOTE(accetera @ May 29 2017, 05:01 PM)
Imo, big sizes are quite challenging... its even tougher in the secondary market for suburban areas.
QUOTE(MNet @ May 30 2017, 08:34 PM)
big size for own stay
That's why can be very sure people who buy Riyang will predominantly be own stay which also means lower chances of unwanted tenants and facilities are not abused ...
MrHunter
post May 31 2017, 08:58 PM

Enthusiast
740 posts

QUOTE(nycs82 @ May 31 2017, 10:37 AM)
That's why can be very sure people who buy Riyang will predominantly be own stay which also means lower chances of unwanted tenants and facilities are not abused ...
i agree too....these type of prop really ok for ownstay...this amount..u cannnot get nice gng landed there..so next best solutoon is this riyang type of prop..u see g residence is well received.....

36 Pages « < 21 22 23 24 25 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0259sec    0.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:50 PM