Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

34 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> THIRD AVENUE @ CYBERJAYA [OWNERS' THREAD], Artistry in lifestyle, luxury innovation (Investment)

views

hydroboy87
post Jun 13 2014, 10:51 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(qq.pippi @ Jun 10 2014, 08:17 AM)
Unfortunately, I didn't pay much attention to one bedder. It's around 398+k-420+k depends on floor. The price difference between each floor is 1k.
So no solid news on unit pricings yet?
qq.pippi
post Jun 15 2014, 05:47 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(hydroboy87 @ Jun 13 2014, 10:51 AM)
I am afraid I don't have access to full pricing as they don't let me have it either soft copy or hard copy which is a normal practice by developer. But, i had already mentioned the price range, haven't I?

You can take a look at their price range at their showroom
kengfp
post Jun 16 2014, 10:37 AM

For whoever is interested, attached the floor plan and the location map for your info.

Visited the show room and site last week, it seems interesting and potential for growth as it's located in the center of Cyberjaya and surrounded by few well known landmarks like Shell, Erricsson, TM building and the Medical Uni.

No doubt, the pricing is based on SG pricing but developer is giving OUT the EARLY BIRD discount RANGE from 10% - 15% plus interest subsidy of 4%. The interest subsidy is kind of like DIBS, but ONLY 4% so you may need to start paying the instalment throughout the construction period (monthly instalment minus interest subsidy).

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
DrPitchard
post Jun 18 2014, 08:13 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(qq.pippi @ Jun 8 2014, 10:53 PM)
I went to a talk today in Cyberjaya. The population in Cyberjaya will increase to 100,000. This included both students and working professional. The source is from Cyberview and Setia Haruman. They are both major developer in Cyberjaya
They will sell you the heaven and moon. No offence to the speaker, but it's just like listening to some feng shui master giving a talk on a property project. There will be only sweet words, right?n No point listening, just brainwash material all the way.

QUOTE(hydroboy87 @ Jun 13 2014, 10:51 AM)
I was at The Mines shopping mall in the afternoon, they have a kiosk there to push the project. Pricing is ridiculously expensive, starting from RM383k before discount for the smallest unit (484sqft). After 10% + 4% discount, it will be RM329k (roughly RM680psf). That's for a unit on the lowest floor, just above the car park.

This post has been edited by DrPitchard: Jun 18 2014, 08:14 PM
qq.pippi
post Jun 20 2014, 03:40 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(DrPitchard @ Jun 18 2014, 08:13 PM)
They will sell you the heaven and moon. No offence to the speaker, but it's just like listening to some feng shui master giving a talk on a property project. There will be only sweet words, right?n No point listening, just brainwash material all the way.
I was at The Mines shopping mall in the afternoon, they have a kiosk there to push the project. Pricing is ridiculously expensive, starting from RM383k before discount for the smallest unit (484sqft). After 10% + 4% discount, it will be RM329k (roughly RM680psf). That's for a unit on the lowest floor, just above the car park.
No doubt everyone will try their very best to promote their products. IMHO, It's more like whether you are willing to invest time to study on something you want to invest. After that, you have to find different sources to verify their claims instead of blindly follow.
ymhoo
post Jun 23 2014, 01:03 AM

QUOTE(oscarpkw @ May 24 2014, 01:40 AM)
Anyone interested on Third Avenue can call me Oscar at 016-9050996
Agent for this third avenue project. Will provide you transport all the way to Cyberjaya for veiwing.
hi, oscar, pls pm at iuthey@yahoo.com.hk
thx!
Babizz
post Jul 5 2014, 10:28 PM

10k Club
Group: All Stars

I think their engineer all Singaporeans that's why Sg pricing.. This is one of those 'nice to see, don't touch' projects. good luck to investors looking for high paying tenant's . Other than Shell IT Cyber(which I'm not sure of their salaries), most other companies there like IBM n HSBC in Cyber house their back office/call centre ops(lower middle salaries) there.
xXwasabiXx
post Jul 5 2014, 10:37 PM

Getting Started

Still cheaper then osk eclipse.
Babizz
post Jul 5 2014, 10:40 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(xXwasabiXx @ Jul 5 2014, 08:37 AM)
Still cheaper then osk eclipse.
Eclipse sales good ah. Product looks very beautiful plus OSK got good track record. Waiting for their Emira residence to launch
Nikin03
post Jul 17 2014, 12:44 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(Babizz @ Jul 5 2014, 10:40 PM)
Eclipse sales good ah. Product looks very beautiful plus OSK got good track record. Waiting for their Emira residence to launch
if interested do contact me I have 200units on hand, I can explain more in depth information about this SOHO and analyse for you whether if is a good investment or a good stay.

Thank you.
bengyson
post Jul 17 2014, 10:33 AM

Getting Started

Multinational companies doesn't seen growing so much in Cyberjaya. Along the time, I only noticed commercial slowly kicks in like retails and F&B. Developers keep mushrooming in Cyber for their housing projects with majority of them are investors. In my opinion Cyberjaya has missed the golden opportunity of growth in many years back under Cyberview and Setia Haruman management. Now we have Iskandar district in southern corridor which may post an aggressive threats in the near future to come.
Babizz
post Jul 18 2014, 09:55 AM

10k Club

QUOTE(bengyson @ Jul 16 2014, 08:33 PM)
Multinational companies doesn't seen growing so much in Cyberjaya. Along the time, I only noticed commercial slowly kicks in like retails and F&B. Developers keep mushrooming in Cyber for their housing projects with majority of them are investors. In my opinion Cyberjaya has missed the golden opportunity of growth in many years back under Cyberview and Setia Haruman management. Now we have Iskandar district in southern corridor which may post an aggressive threats in the near future to come.
yes alot of companies don't quite like cyber as many employees are not willing to travel so far... especially call center/helpdesk companies..

BTW, who buys those 2.2 million semi-d's in Putrajaya?
khng07
post Jul 22 2014, 02:51 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Babizz @ Jul 18 2014, 09:55 AM)
yes alot of companies don't quite like cyber as many employees are not willing to travel so far... especially call center/helpdesk companies..

BTW, who buys those 2.2 million semi-d's in Putrajaya?
But now a day there was so many cars when after work time ..... how to explain nobody work in cyberjaya????
Babizz
post Jul 23 2014, 08:42 AM

10k Club

QUOTE(khng07 @ Jul 22 2014, 12:51 AM)
But now a day there was so many cars when after work time ..... how to explain nobody work in cyberjaya????
many people are still/and will still work in Cyber although it's still not high paying companies!
jeoneun
post Jul 28 2014, 11:30 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(oscarpkw @ May 24 2014, 01:40 AM)
Anyone interested on Third Avenue can call me Oscar at 016-9050996
Agent for this third avenue project. Will provide you transport all the way to Cyberjaya for veiwing.
Hi, pls pm me the location of sales gallery. Thanks
eeor83
post Jul 31 2014, 03:45 PM

QUOTE(Babizz @ Jul 23 2014, 08:42 AM)
many people are still/and will still work in Cyber although it's still not high paying companies!
No offence babizz , i am working in cyberjaya for the past 6 - 7 years the salary range here is not consider low .

Take an example the experience engineer salary range here at least 6k and above , and the team lead / manager will range over 10k . You know each MNC have how many expatriate?they are willing to pay high rental , thats also explain why the shaftsbury cyberjaya studio is now renting price starting at 1.7k for 450 sqr feet.

Third Avenue location is nice , just nearby the upcoming shopping mall . Opposite have lot F&B shoplot and near to places like O-town , PADI, starbucks.

Soros007
post Jul 31 2014, 04:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!

The expatriates - Which counties origin from and how good is their living allowances bro?

QUOTE(eeor83 @ Jul 31 2014, 03:45 PM)
No offence babizz , i am working in cyberjaya for the past 6 - 7 years the salary range here is not consider low .

Take an example the experience engineer salary range here at least 6k and above , and the team lead / manager will range over 10k . You know each MNC have how many expatriate?they are willing to pay high rental , thats also explain why the shaftsbury cyberjaya studio is now renting price starting at 1.7k for 450 sqr feet.

Third Avenue location is nice , just nearby the upcoming shopping mall .  Opposite have lot F&B shoplot and near to places like O-town , PADI, starbucks.
eeor83
post Jul 31 2014, 04:16 PM

QUOTE(Soros007 @ Jul 31 2014, 04:01 PM)
The expatriates - Which counties origin from and how good is their living allowances bro?
I not really sure about others company, but my current and ex company i am working have expatriates from US, europe and some from Korea . Their living allowance depends on whats their package, one of my ex colleague from AUS getting around 4k for the living allowance.

During weekend Cyberjaya still a bit quiet , not much people mostly student and call center engineer working on shift.
Compare to the early days when i started work in cyberjaya , there is totally nothing here just the bust terminal station and Old Town .

We need travel all the way to dengkil / seri kembangan for lunch but this 2 years there is a lot F&B opening and everywhere have new project launching.

I personally feel that Cyberjaya will be good investment, after all the mall complete it might be more crowded. but there are too many project just not really sure whether this will be over demand .

Soros007
post Jul 31 2014, 04:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Bro - The 4K that you mentioned is RM or USD?

QUOTE(eeor83 @ Jul 31 2014, 04:16 PM)
I not really sure about others company, but my current and ex company i am working have expatriates from US, europe and some from Korea . Their living allowance depends on whats their package, one of my ex colleague from AUS getting around 4k for the living allowance.

During weekend Cyberjaya still a bit quiet , not much people mostly student and call center engineer working on shift.
Compare to the early days when i started work in cyberjaya , there is totally nothing here just the bust terminal station and Old Town .

We need travel all the way to dengkil / seri kembangan for lunch but this 2 years there is a lot F&B opening and everywhere have new project launching.

I personally feel that Cyberjaya will be good investment, after all the mall complete it might be more crowded.  but there are too many project just not really sure whether this will be over demand .
OrangeGrove
post Jul 31 2014, 05:00 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(eeor83 @ Jul 31 2014, 04:16 PM)

I personally feel that Cyberjaya will be good investment, after all the mall complete it might be more crowded.  but there are too many project just not really sure whether this will be over demand .
Fyi.. heard from fren working with Ericsson that Ericsson will close down cyber office and move to PJ by end of this year.. Reason being it makes more business sense for them to locate in PJ.. another great MNC moving out of cyber..

34 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1196sec    2.83    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th June 2019 - 12:42 PM