Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Mercenary Kings (PS4), 2D Shooting + Role Playing

views

lsy_vic
post Apr 9 2014, 07:55 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(jellybean-fish @ Apr 8 2014, 09:19 PM)
This is the robot puppy, although i like organic puppy but the puppy just fart rocket at you.
user posted image

i don't mind show you but my internet just isnt cut for online gaming. using P1 though

early in the game i would stick to assualt rifle no need mix and match.

Note: more bullet in magazine mean less damage , if you are using pistol no need to put magazine. ( or try not to)

Get lucky mod as soon as possible , it help alot. In the beginning not much money needed.
second get computer or gunner mod.

don't get the regenerate mod, it just too slow not worth it. thumbup.gif
That's a cute little puppy biggrin.gif

Ah, sure, understand that then. Oh, guess I'm exactly at there right now, my gun set only has the assault rifle parts currently. Seriously? I thought more magazine would mean the same, thanks for that. I did have the lucky mod and the increase chances mod as well.

You must be way way ahead now. Enjoy it! thumbup.gif
jellybean-fish
post Apr 9 2014, 09:24 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(lsy_vic @ Apr 9 2014, 07:55 PM)
That's a cute little puppy biggrin.gif

Ah, sure, understand that then. Oh, guess I'm exactly at there right now, my gun set only has the assault rifle parts currently. Seriously? I thought more magazine would mean the same, thanks for that. I did have the lucky mod and the increase chances mod as well.

You must be way way ahead now. Enjoy it! thumbup.gif
it really fun to unlock more and more gun parts.

if you press on the touch pad you will see proficiencies , it will unlock as you build more weapon , it will also give more features.

so far my favorite is spas-12 shotgun, all spas-12 part, sometime i will mix the magazine to sniper for lower ammunition but higher in damage.

the puppy is annoying is it??
jump hear and there , shoot laser with it tail.... LOL..
lsy_vic
post Apr 11 2014, 09:18 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(jellybean-fish @ Apr 9 2014, 09:24 PM)
it really fun to unlock more and more gun parts.

if you press on the touch pad you will see proficiencies , it will unlock as you build more weapon , it will also give more features.

so far my favorite is spas-12 shotgun, all spas-12 part, sometime i will mix the magazine to sniper for lower ammunition but higher in damage.

the puppy is annoying is it??
jump hear and there , shoot laser with it tail.... LOL..
Finally, it's weekend. I going to play it later, will try to complete few mission if I could as I'm playing Infamous as well currently. Has been missing out quite a lot of fun now due to working.

How many ammo does Shotgun has? Must be very little I guess? Since the assault rifle I got back then only has 1 then when added with magazine, now become 12.

Really? I must unlock more mission to get the little puppy laugh.gif

Edit : This time Multiplayer during loading mission, crashed until my PS4 Auto Shutdown, went into safe mode before it can be turned on again rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by lsy_vic: Apr 13 2014, 12:02 AM
jellybean-fish
post Apr 16 2014, 09:29 AM

22 posts

i haven't try multiplayer be4... being doing solo at the moment , im switching between warframe and mercenary king.

just reach major rank , still got more to unlock.

can't really say shotgun got how many ammo, it really depend on the magazine you install.

Spas-12 originally 9 rounds , but i switch it to sniper magazine, damage up till 1100+ but 7 rounds

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0114sec    0.20    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:06 PM