Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[WTS]LIONEL RICHIE Concert Discount VIP &PS1 Tiket, 13April2014, Arena Stars Genting, 8:30PM

views

TSBentley
post Apr 5 2014, 12:06 PM, updated 10y ago

Getting Started
87 posts

Item(s): rclxm9.gif LIONEL RICHIE - All The Hits All Night Long Concert VIP DISCOUNTED Tickets For SALE RM$615 Each (After 10% Discount From VIP Category Retail Price RM683), PS1 DISCOUNTED Tickets SALE RM$498 Each (After 10% Discount From PS1 Original Price RM553), Arena Of Stars Genting Highlands, 13 April 2014, 8:30PM rclxm9.gif

Package includes: rclxm9.gif LIONEL RICHIE - All The Hits All Night Long Concert VIP Tickets and PS1 Tickets rclxm9.gif

Price:RM$615 Each (VIP Category , AFTER 10% DISCOUNT FROM ORIGINAL RETAIL PRICE = RM$683)

RM$498 Each (PS1 Category , AFTER 10% DISCOUNT FROM ORIGINAL RETAIL PRICE = RM$553)

Dealing method:Cash On Delivery

Location of seller:Kuala Lumpur and Negeri Sembilan

Contact method/details:Call or sms me at my Mobile 012 361 6818 for more information.

Picture:Please refer to below JPEG Attachment

Lionel Richie Launches All The Hits All Night Long Tour

Multi-platinum selling artist, five-time Grammy winner and music icon Lionel Richie will hit our shores with his world tour “All the Hits All Night Long” on April 13th at 8.30pm at the Arena of Stars, Genting Highlands. The legendary Richie is returning to Malaysia after a 4-year hiatus for a larger-scale performance that spans 5,000 seats.

The tour comes to Malaysia after stops in the USA, Europe, Australia and Asia region and will feature some of Richie’s classic hits, including “All Night Long,” “Say You, Say Me,” and “Hello.”

“I’m so lucky to have the collection of songs that I can play for my fans, it becomes a giant sing-along most nights,” said Lionel. “People always ask me ‘what are you going to sing tonight Lionel?” and I always laugh and reply, “what are YOU going to sing tonight?”

This multi-Grammy, Academy Award and Golden Globe winner, Richie rose from humble beginnings in Tuskegee, Alabama and became one of the most influential figures in the music industry. His career has spanned multiple generations of listeners. Richie’s last album, Tuskegee, reached the #1 spot on the U.S. Billboard 200 after its March 12, 2012 release. Overall, Lionel has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide.

Tickets for Lionel Richie All the Hits All Night Long Live in Malaysia 2014 are priced at RM803, RM683, RM553, RM423, RM323 & RM223 (*including RM3 processing fee).

This post has been edited by Bentley: Apr 6 2014, 09:32 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:30 AM