Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

want to apply a personal loan, for car loan purpose

views

TSmickey1991
post Mar 31 2014, 12:28 AM

XPS & Alienware Dealer
521 posts

QUOTE(Axantas @ Mar 30 2014, 08:06 PM)
Final payment is the difference in sen accumulated. Assume the average monthly repayment by calculation is RM 387.48. They might just ask you to pay RM 387.00 or RM 388.00. The difference in sen accumulated along the duration of your loan repayment accumulated, and to be paid in the last installment.

As far as I understand, the MBB is only applicable to Proton, Perodua and Naza. (I can't confirm this as I am no banker, just a VC that always deal with bank)

Let me give you some insight if you want to gain certain wealth. Don't buy that car, grab the government RM 30,000 free money for house instead.
i already own a house with parent.
and the house belong to my name..
and i still having 180k loan under HSBC .. haha
Axantas
post Mar 31 2014, 12:46 AM

Getting Started
226 posts

QUOTE(mickey1991 @ Mar 31 2014, 12:28 AM)
i already own a house with parent.
and the house belong to my name..
and i still having 180k loan under HSBC .. haha
blush.gif You seems happy for someone that still in debt

Let me guess, someone who is from a well-to-do family. Most likely stay in Semi-D / Bungalow where parent drive a Merc or BMW. Good self-esteem in a way, most likely not from KL or PJ. Parent give you a car to drive, but most likely it's a cheap car since you are only looking for around 40K-50K range of car.

If my guess is correct, just have your parent as reference if they enjoy good relation with the bank. That will definitely boost your chance.
TSmickey1991
post Mar 31 2014, 01:43 AM

XPS & Alienware Dealer
521 posts

QUOTE(Axantas @ Mar 31 2014, 12:46 AM)
blush.gif You seems happy for someone that still in debt

Let me guess, someone who is from a well-to-do family. Most likely stay in Semi-D / Bungalow where parent drive a Merc or BMW. Good self-esteem in a way, most likely not from KL or PJ. Parent give you a car to drive, but most likely it's a cheap car since you are only looking for around 40K-50K range of car.

If my guess is correct, just have your parent as reference if they enjoy good relation with the bank. That will definitely boost your chance.
okay thanks.
but did you hear the undergraduate maybank loan?
they 24 hours to approve the loan . just my income at least RM1800..
and i can call my brother to do my guarantor as his basic paid already RM5000...
avengers88
post Mar 31 2014, 04:22 AM

Whatever man
1,615 posts

QUOTE(mickey1991 @ Mar 31 2014, 01:43 AM)
okay thanks.
but did you hear the undergraduate maybank loan?
they 24 hours to approve the loan . just my income at least RM1800..
and i can call my brother to do my guarantor as his basic paid already RM5000...
Dude, let me tell you what you should do. Since you already start working, why dun you go see which car you like? And then consult the car dealer about this situation. If he deemed that your salary is not enough to get an approval from bank, get your brother/parents to be the guarantor, from what I know, guarantor can only be your parents. Do this, and your hire purchase loan has a good chance of being approved. Trust me, I bought a RM85k car with only few months of working with RM2k basic salary, my dad is the guarantor and he is retired more than 10 years ago as well. And my bank is Maybank. Good luck!
TSmickey1991
post Mar 31 2014, 09:48 AM

XPS & Alienware Dealer
521 posts

QUOTE(avengers88 @ Mar 31 2014, 04:22 AM)
Dude, let me tell you what you should do. Since you already start working, why dun you go see which car you like? And then consult the car dealer about this situation. If he deemed that your salary is not enough to get an approval from bank, get your brother/parents to be the guarantor, from what I know, guarantor can only be your parents. Do this, and your hire purchase loan has a good chance of being approved. Trust me, I bought a RM85k car with only few months of working with RM2k basic salary, my dad is the guarantor and he is retired more than 10 years ago as well. And my bank is Maybank. Good luck!
because currently i want to buy a used ar.
and i deal directly with owner.
thats why dont have any car dealer can help me to solve my problem
woodvill
post Mar 31 2014, 02:54 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(mickey1991 @ Mar 30 2014, 12:36 AM)
For my case.
I'm a fresh graduated .
Wanna to apply loan for 35k ,
can i ask what is the condition and how apply? i can't search any for it
If you wish to apply car loan,there is a loan which designed specially for fresh graduates, known as graduate payment scheme. This scheme enable u to pay lower monthly installment for a first few years, then the monthly installment will increase in the following years and become fix installment. Based on my knowledge, i knew that Maybank provides this scheme, for more information, u can click on this link: http://www.maybank2u.com.my/mbb_info/m2u/p...sonal/LOA-Loans
TSmickey1991
post Mar 31 2014, 04:43 PM

XPS & Alienware Dealer
521 posts

QUOTE(woodvill @ Mar 31 2014, 02:54 PM)
If you wish to apply car loan,there is a loan which designed specially for fresh graduates, known as graduate payment scheme. This scheme enable u to pay lower monthly installment for a first few years, then the monthly installment will increase in the following years and become fix installment. Based on my knowledge, i knew that Maybank provides this scheme, for more information, u can click on this link: http://www.maybank2u.com.my/mbb_info/m2u/p...sonal/LOA-Loans
yes get it.
i just now went to ask the maybank officer.
they say this loan only for new car .. cannot use for 2nd car purpose
woodvill
post Apr 3 2014, 11:07 AM

38 posts

QUOTE(mickey1991 @ Mar 31 2014, 04:43 PM)
yes get it.
i just now went to ask the maybank officer.
they say this loan only for new car .. cannot use for 2nd car purpose
Oic. Actually for hire purchase loan, bank would not specific what amount that they can lend to u. They will give u a certain percentage of "MoF" which will determine how much loan u can get. For example, if u wan to buy a car which priced RM50000, then assume that the bank willing to give u MoF of 80%. Then, the loan amount u can get for the car is RM40000, and u need to pay 20% for the down payment. Normally, for second used car, the MoF may lower (some may up to 90% and subject to the car age).
If u are working in government sector and selected public listed/private limited company, then u get a 100% MoF hire purchase loan through Bank Islam GradHitz Vehicle Financing-i.
Sometimes, certain car dealer will cooperate with their panel bank and provide graduate scheme aslo which provide 0% downpayment, maybe u can ask ur car dealer about this.
Btw, as i know, only local bank will provide hire purchase loan in Malaysia, other foreign bank, they only provide personal loan for purchasing of car.
Hope this can help u smile.gif

This post has been edited by woodvill: Apr 3 2014, 11:08 AM
TSmickey1991
post Apr 3 2014, 01:22 PM

XPS & Alienware Dealer
521 posts

QUOTE(woodvill @ Apr 3 2014, 11:07 AM)
Oic. Actually for hire purchase loan, bank would not specific what amount that they can lend to u. They will give u a certain percentage of "MoF" which will determine how much loan u can get. For example, if u wan to buy a car which priced RM50000, then assume that the bank willing to give u MoF of 80%. Then, the loan amount u can get for the car is RM40000, and u need to pay 20% for the down payment. Normally, for second used car, the MoF may lower (some may up to 90% and subject to the car age).
If u are working in government sector and selected public listed/private limited company, then u get a 100% MoF hire purchase loan through Bank Islam GradHitz Vehicle Financing-i.
Sometimes, certain car dealer will cooperate with their panel bank and provide graduate scheme aslo which provide 0% downpayment, maybe u can ask ur car dealer about this.
Btw, as i know, only local bank will provide hire purchase loan in Malaysia, other foreign bank, they only provide personal loan for purchasing of car.
Hope this can help u smile.gif
if u got reading the thread..
i should said that we deal direct with owner.. that's why..
if we deal again with car dealer..
% will be charge for us...
kidmad
post Apr 3 2014, 01:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,370 posts

QUOTE(mickey1991 @ Apr 3 2014, 01:22 PM)
if u got reading the thread..
i should said that we deal direct with owner.. that's why..
if we deal again with car dealer..
% will be charge for us...
all you need is some documents and head off to ambank in KL.. I did that before. tell them your intention or perhaps give them a call first on what documents they need. They are pretty good with hire purchase. if the owner has an existing loan you can consult them as well on how to go about it. They may advise you.
TSmickey1991
post Apr 3 2014, 01:39 PM

XPS & Alienware Dealer
521 posts

QUOTE(kidmad @ Apr 3 2014, 01:31 PM)
all you need is some documents and head off to ambank in KL.. I did that before. tell them your intention or perhaps give them a call first on what documents they need. They are pretty good with hire purchase. if the owner has an existing loan you can consult them as well on how to go about it. They may advise you.
when u did it?
last year ? or?
kidmad
post Apr 3 2014, 01:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,370 posts

QUOTE(mickey1991 @ Apr 3 2014, 01:39 PM)
when u did it?
last year ? or?
2-3 years? but im the one selling my car. all I need to do is top up the balance and the bank will issue a release letter. Then the new owner can find any hire purchase loan or with them and proceed with the necessary documents. pretty simple stuff actually.
TSmickey1991
post Apr 3 2014, 01:47 PM

XPS & Alienware Dealer
521 posts

QUOTE(kidmad @ Apr 3 2014, 01:44 PM)
2-3 years? but im the one selling my car. all I need to do is top up the balance and the bank will issue a release letter. Then the new owner can find any hire purchase loan or with them and proceed with the necessary documents. pretty simple stuff actually.
but new ruling start from 1 March 2014...
asked few banks already and all give me same answer..
did you see the topic? ... new announcement.. sad.gif
RedHunter
post Apr 3 2014, 01:48 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

QUOTE(mickey1991 @ Mar 30 2014, 12:47 AM)
i got a income. RM3000.
just without the EPF first. that's why i asking who doing the loan financing
For your infor, if first time loan, they would not give 35K straight. You might get around 10k plus. You need work at least 2 years for them to approve that amount. Oh yeah, Bank Negara stated new law in loan and credit card this year. Try to look into it. It based on % rate if not mistaken
TSmickey1991
post Apr 3 2014, 01:57 PM

XPS & Alienware Dealer
521 posts

QUOTE(RedHunter @ Apr 3 2014, 01:48 PM)
For your infor, if first time loan, they would not give 35K straight. You might get around 10k plus. You need work at least 2 years for them to approve that amount. Oh yeah, Bank Negara stated new law in loan and credit card this year. Try to look into it. It based on % rate if not mistaken
any link can provide? rclxms.gif
tstan8_8
post Apr 3 2014, 02:00 PM

Regular
1,005 posts

a lot of agent .. wan me introduce?
TSmickey1991
post Apr 3 2014, 02:05 PM

XPS & Alienware Dealer
521 posts

QUOTE(tstan8_8 @ Apr 3 2014, 02:00 PM)
a lot of agent .. wan me introduce?
easy approve? 100%?
blacklist also can?
just asking biggrin.gif
tstan8_8
post Apr 3 2014, 02:17 PM

Regular
1,005 posts

QUOTE(mickey1991 @ Apr 3 2014, 02:05 PM)
easy approve? 100%?
blacklist also can?
just asking  biggrin.gif
blacklist.. -.-''
only see through few post 3000 income borrow 35k.. should not a problem.
TSmickey1991
post Apr 3 2014, 02:25 PM

XPS & Alienware Dealer
521 posts

QUOTE(tstan8_8 @ Apr 3 2014, 02:17 PM)
blacklist.. -.-''
only see through few post 3000 income borrow 35k.. should not a problem.
you can see
http://www.mudah.my

some of the car dealer say.
even blacklist also will approve . lol drool.gif
tstan8_8
post Apr 3 2014, 03:12 PM

Regular
1,005 posts

QUOTE(mickey1991 @ Apr 3 2014, 02:25 PM)
you can see
http://www.mudah.my

some of the car dealer say.
even blacklist also will approve . lol drool.gif
Think depend how blacklist u are.
Normally sale man say this can that can, at the end you also need you to provide full supporting.

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0159sec    0.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:38 AM