Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Complain against devour, Delay of product delivery for 4 month

rickynikko
post Mar 27 2014, 03:55 PM, updated 11y ago

13 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: @devour Mr. Leong Yee Yaw Account no. 105038028300

Item being sold/bought: Lenovo Y410p [DOS version] with 3 year onsite warranty pack

Original thread link: https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2713641&hl=

Date of transaction: 3 December 2013 (RM 2000) and 4 December 2013 (RM 1000)

Details of the complaint :

I'm interest on purchase the Lenovo Y410p [DOS version] as seen in his sales thread , I pm him both in lowyat forum and fb, he request to chat in fb. After some negotiation , he offer me a RM 3000 package which include the laptop , laptop bag, wireless mouse , cooler pad , delivery fees and warranty upgrade to 3 yrs onsite warranty (RM 165) . I deal with him later on by bank-in money and the laptop is safety arrived after 2 day.

I have ask about the warranty update, he replied that he already submit it on 12 December 2013.

After 3 week I ask him politely again few times, he already angry and use some "unpolite" words on me. mad.gif After I push him , then only he said need me to resubmit again since I keep bother him (I think he never submit for me at all) .

Finally my laptop got the base warranty for 2 year after I submit it in two week times. He din't said this laptop need to register for 2 year warranty at first , then only can continue upgrade to 3 year onsite warranty (ps-this laptop have 2 year warranty but need to register it)

After that, I remind him that my laptop warranty already register, and ask him to continue update to 3 years. He replied on 16 Jan 2014 and said will done it for me.

On 4 Feb 2014, I ask again the status , he said already submit it.

On 27 Feb 2014, I ask again , he said will get back to me.

On 2 March 2014 I ask again , he did not reply to me after seen my fb message.

On 5 March 2014 , I ask again the status and said if you cant do it , I would like to request full refund and post it on his sales topic and fb fan page to get his attention. He have seen my message but he wait until 1 hour only reply me and give a lot of reasons ( vendor problem, the warranty pack delay, vendor person lousy, too many client to handle, not always online, busy with business... alot more ) even challenge me to go to their office in PJ although he know me stay in Sarawak. After several conversation, we agree that he will update the warranty for me after 3 week but 3 week he didn't do anything yet and I did remind him last week about , he even not reply it mad.gif gosh! what he think who I am

I feel like a stupid being fooled by him vmad.gif I already give him many chances already and I tot "senior member" is more trust-able ?

I being searching this guy on many Dispute Resolution Corner posts, I think he like to take advantage on people who use delivery service and purchase the warranty pack. They are many victims before my case on the same person.

All of the statements , I have proof of it. I will post it if anyone moderators or lowyat members want to know in details.
I hope that he will update my warranty as soon as possible and stop asking me to wait since it already about 4 month from the time I purchase this laptop else return the RM 165 to me.

Proof of transaction:

receipt:
Attached Image

Transaction detail:
Attached Image
Attached Image

other proof:
liar proof 1
Attached Image

liar proof 2
Attached Image

Get mad when I request proof
Attached Image

Scold me
Attached Image

Scold me again
Attached Image

liar proof 3
Attached Image

liar proof 4
Attached Image

liar proof 5
Attached Image

liar proof 6
Attached Image

rickynikko
post Mar 27 2014, 06:05 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(rickynikko @ Mar 27 2014, 03:55 PM)
Forumer you are complaining against: @devour Mr. Leong Yee Yaw Account no. 105038028300

Item being sold/bought: Lenovo Y410p [DOS version] with 3 year onsite warranty pack

Original thread link: https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2713641&hl=

Date of transaction:  3 December 2013 (RM 2000) and 4 December 2013 (RM 1000)

Details of the complaint :

I'm interest on purchase the Lenovo Y410p [DOS version] as seen in his sales thread , I pm him both in lowyat forum and fb, he request to chat in fb. After some negotiation , he offer me a  RM 3000 package which include the laptop , laptop bag, wireless mouse , cooler pad , delivery fees and warranty upgrade to 3 yrs onsite warranty (RM 165) . I deal with him later on by bank-in money and the laptop is safety arrived after 2 day.

I have ask about the warranty update, he replied that he already submit it on 12 December 2013.
After 3 week I ask him politely again few times, he already angry and use some "unpolite" words on me.  mad.gif  After I push him , then only he said need me to resubmit again since I keep bother him (I think he never submit for me at all) .

Finally my laptop got the base warranty for 2 year after I submit it in two week times. He din't said this laptop need to register for 2 year warranty at first , then only can continue upgrade to 3 year onsite warranty (ps-this laptop have 2 year warranty but need to register it)

After that, I remind him that my laptop warranty already register, and ask him to continue update to 3 years. He replied on 16 Jan 2014 and said will done it for me.

On 4 Feb 2014, I ask again the status , he said already submit it.

On 27 Feb 2014, I ask again , he said will get back to me.

On 2 March 2014 I ask again , he did not reply to me after seen my fb message.

On 5 March 2014 , I ask again the status and said if you cant do it , I would like to request full refund and post it on his sales topic and fb fan page to get his attention. He have seen my message but he wait until 1 hour only reply me and give a lot of reasons ( vendor problem, the warranty pack delay, vendor person lousy, too many client to handle, not always online, busy with business... alot more )  even challenge me to go to their office in PJ although he know me stay in Sarawak. After several conversation, we agree that he will update the warranty for me after 3 week but 3 week he didn't do anything yet and I did remind him last week about , he even not reply it  mad.gif  gosh! what he think who I am

I feel like a stupid being fooled by him  vmad.gif I already give him many chances already and I tot "senior member" is more trust-able ?

I being searching this guy on many Dispute Resolution Corner posts, I think he like to take advantage on people who use delivery service and purchase the warranty pack. They are many victims before my case on the same person.
All of the statements , I have proof of it. I will post it if anyone moderators or lowyat members want to know in details.
I hope that he will update my warranty as soon as possible and stop asking me to wait since it already about 4 month from the time I purchase this laptop else return the RM 165 to me.
Proof of transaction:

receipt:
Attached Image

Transaction detail:
Attached Image
Attached Image

other proof:
liar proof 1
Attached Image

liar proof 2
Attached Image

Get mad when I request proof
Attached Image

Scold me
Attached Image

Scold me again
Attached Image

liar proof 3
Attached Image

liar proof 4
Attached Image

liar proof 5
Attached Image

liar proof 6
Attached Image
[Updated]
Devour @Mr. Leong already refund RM 165 to me via online banking after I post in fb message and ask him to see. Against he did use "unpolite" word again me and threaten me back. (refer to the attachment)

I know what his "clever" mind thinking, he thought I not dare to open this thread and use those words against me, but I already immune on it and finally he bank in money to me and ask me to upgrade the warranty myself since "I too free to open this thread". vmad.gif

In fact, I not free and I open this thread not just for refund and claim but also show to lowyat members his arrogant, irresponsible attitude and I can't find any business ethic from him. Before purchase, smile , good with you but when delay people warranty become another person.

As conclude, this case is settled but I hope moderators will keep it as warning message to other lowyat members if want to purchase warranty pack from him.

Dear moderators pls take any strict actions that you all think is suitable to this person (Devour) , it already many cases happen, some cases even up to few thousand and up to e-tribunal although all of them already solved but I believe more and more victims will coming in and he not just damage his own reputation but also other lowyat members who want to purchase laptop in here.

Thanks.

Proof:
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
Attached Image Attached Image

other victims:
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=Sear...highlite=devour
b00n
post Mar 27 2014, 07:38 PM

delusional
Group Icon
VIP
9,137 posts

Topic will remain.
gomok
post Apr 2 2014, 12:39 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

He took more than 2 months to register the extended warranty for my Acer laptop (bought October, registered December).

icecreamcake
post Apr 30 2014, 12:32 AM

Casual
307 posts

EDIT : Solved

This post has been edited by icecreamcake: May 3 2014, 12:53 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0166sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:17 AM