Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Chelsea FC V25, BPL - Chelsea v Sunderland 12.25am #810

views

Screen
post Apr 20 2014, 09:33 AM

1,254 posts

QUOTE(Triumphant Elephant @ Apr 20 2014, 08:21 AM)
why doesn't m.city deserve to win it ?
Not that City doesn't deserve to win it, but won't it be good to let Liverpool win the league for once? A great team this season IMO and surely BR and Gerrard have done a lot to bring Liverpool up to this stage. Gerrard especially, time to let a loyal legend win the long waited Premier League icon_rolleyes.gif

And City kinda slipped when facing teams in the bottom half, same goes to us. Overconfidence maybe? They also slipped when facing big teams like us and Liverpool what wink.gif

Though, Liverpool fans are getting kinda annoying recently unsure.gif

Anyway back to us, is the Courtois issue resolved? Is he allowed to play against us in both legs of the CL?

And anyone knows what happened to Ake? I thought he was like one of the shining stars among the youth defenders? Why isn't he getting a chance to play for experience? hmm.gif
alip_11
post Apr 20 2014, 10:08 AM

Getting Started
232 posts

bye2 epl
lone_wolf
post Apr 20 2014, 10:31 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(Ichighost @ Apr 20 2014, 03:08 AM)
user posted image
sound like a Sour grape
kimirockz
post Apr 20 2014, 10:46 AM

On my way
636 posts

I was slping didnt watch. I dreamt chelsea lose but then felt relieved when realised is jz a dream.

Who knws when i woke up and check the result...........
briantwj
post Apr 20 2014, 10:47 AM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

come on guys, keep ur heads up.

3 more games to go in the PL. don't forget Norwich is also fighting for relegation. They might spring some surprise too. If there is 1 thing that I learn from this season, it's the element of surprise. Sunderland drew at Etihad, won against us. Crystal Palace doing so well. Tottenham's resurgence then fall again. It is really a roller coaster ride this season. laugh.gif

Not accepting defeat until Liverpool win the league mathematically. Anything can happen. Keep faith. Even if we did not win the league. Liverpool deserved it. Time for the Anfield legend Gerrard to lift the trophy. I rmb watching him rallying his team up after the victory against Citeh. So yea....BR and GErrard really deserved the EPL crown.

Anything can happen, yes. So we might also end up winning the CL no? tongue.gif

KTBFFH!
hidzwan
post Apr 20 2014, 10:49 AM

Casual
377 posts

I felt more devastated for the end of Mourinho unbeaten streak at home then losing the BPL.

As someone mentioned, Chelsea dont deserve the title if they lose at home against Sunderland.

Im not sure what Mour have in his mind yesterday to starts with Ramires whom clearly out of form and literally shit since mid of the season
briantwj
post Apr 20 2014, 10:51 AM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

QUOTE(hidzwan @ Apr 20 2014, 10:49 AM)
I felt more devastated for the end of Mourinho unbeaten streak at home then losing the BPL.

As someone mentioned, Chelsea dont deserve the title if they lose at home against Sunderland.

Im not sure what Mour have in his mind yesterday to starts with Ramires whom clearly out of form and literally shit since mid of the season
he is suspended in the CL. so he definitely won't play in the CL against Atletico. which kinda explain why Matic and Ram is playing in pivot. Lamps and Luiz is being kept fresh for the clash against Atletico.

MVG, pls pls pls pls regain more match fitness and take over Ram's starting line up. doh.gif
briantwj
post Apr 20 2014, 10:53 AM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

post match interview. Like a boss. lel
Iceman74
post Apr 20 2014, 11:22 AM

Regular
1,264 posts

Now I really dunno what to want now.
1 side tell me, forget above BPL if Liverpool win tonight match & fully target CL. Which is a good thing.

The other side, jumpi Liverpool loss tonight match so we still have chances.
TSbennyray
post Apr 20 2014, 11:27 AM

Getting Started
64 posts

V26 here https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=3199177

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0139sec    0.32    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:28 PM