Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Australian Property Educational Workshop, Free Workshop to gain knowledge!

views

TSzexynova
post Mar 13 2014, 09:29 AM, updated 11y ago

Getting Started
292 posts

My company will be organising an Australian Property Educational Workshops in the coming months.

Basically, you have heard of some people investing in the wrong property, got talked into investing into a certain investment that did not work out great, or never really had answers to their questions.

We have decided to do a complete change, by first educating Malaysian investors to learn and understand everything in detail. Then only, with the right information and knowledge, we may look into several options, as we have a HUGE array of properties all over Australia (Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney & Perth).

This is a comprehensive FREE educational workshop, and this will be helpful if you already have property investment in Australia or looking to invest in Australia in the future or just want to gain more knowledge of the current and future of the Australian Property Market.

user posted image

If you would like to attend the workshop, do let me know by contacting me at 012-239-6883 or email me at adrian.ea@apgallery.my

The workshop will be held at our office at Publika.

Address: A3-UG1-3A (Above Papparich)
Jalan Dutamas 1. Publika. KL

This post has been edited by zexynova: Mar 13 2014, 10:19 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0109sec    0.45    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:29 PM