Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> What happens if every motorist avoids paying tolls, By asking some truck drivers ram through Chat

views

SUSsamteng
post Mar 4 2014, 12:25 AM, updated 11y ago

Regular
1,458 posts

I know this is kind of a childish suggestion but I find that it is also some food for thought worth sparing. It is for those of us who are so damn fed up of paying exorbitant toll rates and thus making the toll concessionaires (aka cronies) rich.

Let's say if every road user like me is so sibeh dulan with paying so much tolls and also because toll plazas are the main cause of traffic jams which make your blood boil. What do you think would happen if some hero truck or bus drivers bang and crash through the barriers of all toll gates and then let every car pass through the toll gates without paying? By the way how tough is the automatic bar? Will the police be able to catch thousands of motorists who escape without paying? I think it would be an international joke if the Home Minister mobilizes full police forces (including FRUs) to place a roadblock ahead of all the errant motorists and summon them one by one? Come on fellow countrymen, we need someone like Wong Tuck to stand up against unfair toll charges and hikes that only benefit the toll concessionaires (aka cronies) while the Rakyat suffer in pain.

PS: I appreciate some constructive and factual comments. Not just one-word/one-liner statements. I will be discussing this issue at Serious Kopitiam as well.
rlky
post Mar 4 2014, 12:27 AM

Getting Started
186 posts

QUOTE(samteng @ Mar 4 2014, 12:25 AM)
I know this is kind of a childish suggestion but I find that it is also some food for thought worth sparing. It is for those of us who are so damn fed up of paying exorbitant toll rates and thus making the toll concessionaires (aka cronies) rich.

Let's say if every road user like me is so sibeh dulan with paying so much tolls and also because toll plazas are the main cause of traffic jams which make your blood boil. What do you think would happen if some hero truck or bus drivers bang and crash through the barriers of all toll gates and then let every car pass through the toll gates without paying? By the way how tough is the automatic bar? Will the police be able to catch thousands of motorists who escape without paying? I think it would be an international joke if the Home Minister mobilizes full police forces (including FRUs) to place a roadblock ahead of all the errant motorists and summon them one by one? Come on fellow countrymen, we need someone like Wong Tuck to stand up against unfair toll charges and hikes that only benefit the toll concessionaires (aka cronies) while the Rakyat suffer in pain.

PS: I appreciate some constructive and factual comments. Not just one-word/one-liner statements. I will be discussing this issue at Serious Kopitiam as well.
There are tolls without the bar.

There's CCTV for a reason.
tension_fedup
post Mar 4 2014, 12:28 AM

Getting Started
96 posts

double post.. samteng wrong with u izzit?
SUSsamteng
post Mar 4 2014, 12:32 AM

Regular
1,458 posts

QUOTE(rlky @ Mar 4 2014, 12:27 AM)
There are tolls without the bar.

There's CCTV for a reason.
Surely there are CCTVs to nab those who evade tolls in order to summon or blacklist those motorists. But what if everyone does a Bersih-like protest of toll rates?
SUSsamteng
post Mar 4 2014, 12:35 AM

Regular
1,458 posts

QUOTE(loastedciken @ Mar 4 2014, 12:28 AM)
later they put cone..macam mana u nak lalu?and they take strict action by blacklist ur carplate thru cctv
Try doing that to thousands of vehicles? They will have a field trip doing that. Can they possible haul every motorist to court?
SUSsamteng
post Mar 4 2014, 12:39 AM

Regular
1,458 posts

QUOTE(loastedciken @ Mar 4 2014, 12:38 AM)
we need someone to do it first then other will follow..so samteng?what chiu waiting for?
Waiting for an armoured vehicle and bullet proof one just like some monster vehicles.
EarendurFefalas
post Mar 4 2014, 12:40 AM

Getting Started
155 posts

whay need to be so hardcore, just rempitz will do
adlans
post Mar 4 2014, 12:40 AM

10 posts

Pakai motor laaa n yes they can they can summon you to the court. So ts now is teaching budaya samseng?
SUSsamteng
post Mar 4 2014, 12:42 AM

Regular
1,458 posts

QUOTE(adlans @ Mar 4 2014, 12:40 AM)
Pakai motor laaa n yes they can they can summon you to the court. So ts now is teaching budaya samseng?
Ya lor, I'm samteng so have to ajar budaya samseng to counter the budaya of UMNO and Perkasa. But not practical lar to expect everybody to pakai motor. I want all cars to avoid paying tolls to teach this blood sucking govt a lesson.

This post has been edited by samteng: Mar 4 2014, 12:42 AM
SUSTY-TY
post Mar 4 2014, 12:54 AM

Getting Started
175 posts

HOIIII BONGOK,

got camera,

toll operator just send files footage to JPJ,

done, next road tax you need pay 300 x whatever times

you no pay toll $$$$$$$

you think Bangala lorry driver got ball do it ?

you think a lorry lesen is cheap ?

you think you Hero ?

nearlee
post Mar 4 2014, 01:03 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

Genius /k
foxtrotalpha
post Mar 4 2014, 01:05 AM

Getting Started
124 posts

What do you think would happen if some hero truck or bus drivers bang and crash through the barriers of all toll gates and then let every car pass through the toll gates without paying?  as well.
Why dont you start the ball rolling instead of talking at /k/? Be the hero and ram it I am sure every Malaysian will be cheering you from behind.Since you are not afraid of the consequences of ramming it I dont think you will need to worry about not having a lorry or truck license , heck you could even steal one if you dont have and proceed to be our HERO . biggrin.gif I will support you
adlans
post Mar 4 2014, 01:35 AM

10 posts

QUOTE(samteng @ Mar 4 2014, 12:42 AM)
Ya lor, I'm samteng so have to ajar budaya samseng to counter the budaya of UMNO and Perkasa. But not practical lar to expect everybody to pakai motor. I want all cars to avoid paying tolls to teach this blood sucking govt a lesson.
by creating another samseng gov? another stupid idea it is
neikichi
post Mar 4 2014, 01:37 AM

47 posts

that would be a disaster, what about the toll cashier life and safety? just to spare few bucks on your end ur willing to infuse chaos to the country? dont want pay toll dont want jam dont use highway or use bike..

posted at serious and post it again here.. plus bodo.. biggrin.gif
ichi_24
post Mar 4 2014, 01:38 AM

Casual
480 posts

i don't know what to say anything

you can donate your brain for sciences, now
ichi_24
post Mar 4 2014, 01:38 AM

Casual
480 posts

QUOTE(nearlee @ Mar 4 2014, 01:03 AM)