Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> KANVAS @ CYBERJAYA, SOHO Living. Your Place, Your Rules. Investment

views

twincharger07
post Mar 1 2014, 12:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

SOHO again..

imho, a lot of commercial land has been wasted by building shoeboxes n pigeon hole.. how to set up huge MNC with pigeon hole offices n how to boost working population in cbj when all commercial land are use like this..

talking about increasing cbj daytime population from 50k to 100k in 3 years.. by continuing building pigeon holes and no sign of more MNC coming in wont help to boost the working population..
twincharger07
post Mar 1 2014, 07:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(propertybbb @ Mar 1 2014, 06:53 PM)
Wow...so over leh. I hav friens in cyber...it is not as terrible la though some facts are correct like no entertainment and variety of foods but it has improved significantly last couple of yrs. Most importantly, lastly now there are nice place to live in cyber like symphony hills, garden resi and summerglades unlike last time.
i had live, studied and worked there for 10 yrs.. tell me about it..
lived in student hostel last time, given a chance i prefer to stay out but no transport so no choice..

even now still working there, i dont wanna stay there..

This post has been edited by twincharger07: Mar 1 2014, 07:11 PM
twincharger07
post Mar 1 2014, 08:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(xyyap @ Mar 1 2014, 08:45 PM)
Brother, why become system throws such exception?

Come on, u almost bought Eco Glades. Aren't u?

No wonder tikaram always fight u in kajang thread.
you are right bro.. I almost have a thought of Eco Glades..
but on 2nd thought, i decided not to due to my preference on surrounding. the later development of cyberjaya had put me off. still no sign off MNC expansion as claimed by papers but more pigeon hole. no worries, no contradicting here. if i buy n i say no good, then i m contradicting.

Tikaram wise no comment. he seems to be a nice guy.
twincharger07
post Mar 23 2014, 06:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(xyyap @ Mar 1 2014, 09:22 PM)
Last posting in this thread...

South of Greater KL, Putrajaya & Cyberjaya & kajang all far far far. Haha.

Cannot believe a guy who have been there 10 years, still believing the idea of technology city. People who buy, better think twice tongue.gif
QUOTE(kanvas @ Mar 23 2014, 05:30 PM)
Hello Rambo8..

I read somewhere too that they have planned 50,000 houses in Cyberjaya (not 100,000 on the one i read). Upon further study on the Cyberjaya master plan, 50,000 is the planned housing for the entire 7000 acres of cyberjaya which included all their thousands of low and medium cost housing and PR1MA housing.

Cyberjaya has currently developed only half of the 7000 acres (from 1997 to 2014) and the balance is meant to last us for another 15 years.

50,000 houses divide by 7000 acre works out to be 7 house per acre. That is very very low density. Places like mont kiara has easily 80 houses per acre on average.

Apart from residential, Cyberjaya still has many more space for MNC, IT company, Data centre and universities. The MSC status looks set to last for very long. Our relatively "cheap" IT labour makes us still very attractive for foreign investment.

Cyberjaya 5 years ago and today looks completely different. Having tipped over the critical mass, more good things will be coming our way in Cyberjaya.

Cyberjaya, undoubtedly, is still one of the few prominent, clean and master planned business township in Malaysia. Very few places in Malaysia has so many big MNC brands grouped together in one place. We have strong potential to be even better moving forward.

WELCOME to CYBERJAYA  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif WELCOME to KANVAS  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif
As you can see xyyap kor... expansion of MNC, IT company is still in the mind of developers and they are using this as selling point for their products.. smile.gif
twincharger07
post Mar 23 2014, 09:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(xyyap @ Mar 23 2014, 08:20 PM)
Developer selling point cannot attract me.

Anyway I do agreed Malaysian IT guys are cheap but good! Like me. Lol
thats y.. as long as developer still seeing this as the path to expand the "Technology City", they will still continue building all the shoebox product.. they are still believing it..
twincharger07
post Jul 5 2014, 08:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(ibbrio @ Jul 5 2014, 08:06 PM)
haha good
thinking to get old house and reno cheaper landed than million RM in cyber
how come here not many people talk about kanvas compare to other lowyat property?
you look at some launching the thread just go to many versions rclxub.gif
then u know how "hot" the property is...
twincharger07
post Jul 5 2014, 11:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(murrayballs @ Jul 5 2014, 09:00 PM)
not all good properties are hot in lowyat
cascades kota damansara went unnoticed here and was a steal
still need to open booth infront of burger king...
twincharger07
post Jul 5 2014, 11:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(murrayballs @ Jul 5 2014, 10:35 PM)
not tips as im a noob myself, more like sharing my thought process
theres a chance to make money in the long run
cyberjaya has alot of potential as a city (refer to other threads) and it still has yet to mature
i think most would agree once a location hits a critical mass and matures, prices will appreciate

of course this is long term lah (as property investments should be)
i think the days where short term flippers make a fortune are behind us
yeah they talk about MRT plays, but developer already selling them future speculated price
whats there to gain?
perhaps just organic growth, not quantum leaps like before

to steady ur cyber-self for the short-middle term
choose a unit that has extra selling points
kanvas selling point is up-market (though not the most) and close proximity to city center
and got myself a lakeview which is always a bonus
then all the best in ur venture...
twincharger07
post Jul 15 2014, 10:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(ibbrio @ Jul 14 2014, 05:14 PM)
hang in living hall and open window i am thinking
this is sad man
we have to live like this in this malaysia 2020 instead of gov gives us land to live in double storey link house with plenty of space and land to hang clothes under malaysia sun
how does first world countries in Europe, US, Japan dry their clothes during spring autumn and winter?
Many modern countries which their apartments dont have balconies
and you have the answer there..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0257sec    0.55    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:02 PM