Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Yamaha LC135 Y15ZR Y16ZR Club - V18, King of kings

views

TSalexei
post Jan 20 2019, 10:46 PM

Biker Mice from Mars
1,709 posts

QUOTE(dinbk90 @ Jan 17 2019, 12:04 AM)
Yeah..  I know,  I did ask some pomen at several Kedai motor,  to do carb service &  do what u had suggested for my bike,  but non seemed to be interested to do that for me.. This one pomen even suggested me to change cdi,  which is wayy off
from my actual issue. What..?  I just own lc not even 2 months yet,  I'm not familiar at all with lc.  And I can't afford  to learn all the tips & tricks that easily,  with me busy with work & family stuff.. I guess I will just let it be then until the carb got prob by itself. Luckily  that lc is just my backup bike, not my daily ride..
Once you figured out the fuel screw, you would need a torchlight and a long screwdriver.
A bit tricky to reach.
Just a 1/8 of a turn at a time is all it takes. Test ride, and see if you can feel the difference.

For LC carb, the more you turn out the fuel screw, the richer it is for pilot jet.
This affects 1/4 throttle opening and below, and then it feeds the carb all the remaining throttle opening at the constant rate.
The effect is quite significant, from my experience.

Nowadays, foreman also lazy to service carb. I am sorry to hear that.
Moving to the future, with all bikes coming to injection, everything will be replaced if failed.
alpha001
post Jan 28 2019, 09:57 PM

On my way
686 posts

guys anyone use yoshimura mjn24/26 carb on lc135? I have searched the carb on yt. i saw the carburetor installed was protruding outside. anyone can confirm this.
ahmy
post Jan 28 2019, 10:30 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

For LC135, is it better to use RKM standard chain or RKM O-ring?
crappy123
post Feb 3 2019, 08:06 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(ahmy @ Jan 28 2019, 10:30 PM)
anything also ok. oil it everyday with used engine oil sure tahan
TSalexei
post Feb 3 2019, 09:34 AM

Biker Mice from Mars
1,709 posts

QUOTE(alpha001 @ Jan 28 2019, 09:57 PM)
guys anyone use yoshimura mjn24/26 carb on lc135? I have searched the carb on yt. i saw the carburetor installed was protruding outside. anyone can confirm this.
Last time got Filipino use, around here not sure.

QUOTE(ahmy @ Jan 28 2019, 10:30 PM)
standard chain is lighter, less durable, requires more oiling.
- as it is used, it stretches and wears the sprockets together, gradually over time.

O-ring chain is heavier, with the locked in grease makes it more durable, less oiling required.
- the roller section will need additional oiling
crypto65mm
post Feb 3 2019, 10:35 AM

0 posts

hello guys i recently bought a faito 7400 racing coil for my lc135 fi

but my ecu doesnt like this new coil.The problem is:

in neutral the bike works good and revs fine
but when im trying to ride the bike i get the error code 33(Coil 1 open circuit) and the bike shut down

crappy123
post Feb 3 2019, 09:36 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(crypto65mm @ Feb 3 2019, 10:35 AM)
hello guys i recently bought a faito 7400 racing coil for my lc135 fi

but my ecu doesnt like this new coil.The problem is:

in neutral the bike works good and revs fine
but when im trying to ride the bike i get the error code 33(Coil 1 open circuit) and the bike shut down
put back ori coil fi coil maybe dif
crypto65mm
post Feb 4 2019, 06:45 AM

0 posts

well i was thinking if i can modifu ecu firmware to bypass the open circuit check.
i can do remap on my bike and change what i want but i dont know yet where that check is or how its done programaticaly
macz87
post Feb 4 2019, 10:13 PM

0 posts

<a href='https://pictr.com/images/2019/02/04/0v5CLn.md.png' target='_blank'>https://pictr.com/images/2019/02/04/0v5CLn.md.png </a>

Hello innocent.gif i need this part but hard to find.. i dont want replace all set crankshaft..{save money} only this sproket defect/ broke.. i need help from you all icon_question.gif where do i can find this part icon_question.gif unsure.gif icon_question.gif btw LC 135 v2

This post has been edited by macz87: Feb 4 2019, 10:14 PM
man_sate
post Feb 5 2019, 12:47 AM

Getting Started
59 posts

QUOTE(crypto65mm @ Feb 4 2019, 06:45 AM)
well i was thinking if i can modifu ecu firmware to bypass the open circuit check.
i can do remap on my bike and change what i want but i dont know yet where that check is or how its done programaticaly
5 year ago. FZ pomen will do this. It's call 'ecu lobos'. Either you find electronic guy and it will be costly or you have experienced in electronic field then do it yourself. Other option is buy 2nd hand aftermarket ecu such as tune boss or apitech.

QUOTE(macz87 @ Feb 4 2019, 10:13 PM)
<a href='https://pictr.com/images/2019/02/04/0v5CLn.md.png' target='_blank'>https://pictr.com/images/2019/02/04/0v5CLn.md.png </a>
Hello  innocent.gif i need this part but hard to find.. i dont want replace all set crankshaft..{save money} only this sproket defect/ broke..  i need help from you all  icon_question.gif  where do i can find this part  icon_question.gif  unsure.gif  icon_question.gif btw LC 135 v2
Only sprocket defect?? The sprocket is easier to find or you can call hong leong yamaha to check price.
1 set sprocket side defect?? What kind of defect?? Thread?? if thread then some foundries able to welding and re-thread it back.
macz87
post Feb 5 2019, 06:04 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(man_sate @ Feb 5 2019, 12:47 AM)

5 year ago. FZ pomen will do this. It's call 'ecu lobos'. Either you find electronic guy and it will be costly or you have experienced in electronic field then do it yourself. Other option is buy 2nd hand aftermarket ecu such as tune boss or apitech. 
Only sprocket defect?? The sprocket is easier to find or you can call hong leong yamaha to check price.
1 set sprocket side defect?? What kind of defect?? Thread?? if thread then some foundries able to welding and re-thread it back.

https://pictr.com/images/2019/02/05/0vBRiX.md.jpg

gear teeth broke at timing sproket.. and for primary oil pump gear crack.. this all happen when my timing chain break.. my crankshaft still in good condition..i just need replace the main timing sproket/gear, and main oil pump gear..but hard to find..all shop i go no sell it.. they say need to buy 1 set crankshaft and cost my money alot,
man_sate
post Feb 5 2019, 04:15 PM

Getting Started
59 posts

QUOTE(macz87 @ Feb 5 2019, 06:04 AM)
<a href='https://pictr.com/images/2019/02/05/0vBRiX.md.jpg' target='_blank'>https://pictr.com/images/2019/02/05/0vBRiX.md.jpg </a>
gear teeth broke at timing sproket.. and for primary oil pump gear crack.. this all happen when my timing chain break.. my crankshaft still in good condition..i just need replace the main timing sproket/gear, and main oil pump gear..but hard to find..all shop i go no sell it.. they say need to buy 1 set crankshaft and cost my money alot,
Call or go hong leong yamaha. Last time I buy for ex5 and ex5 class sprocket crankshaft. Didn't know if 135lc available or not at shop.

This post has been edited by man_sate: Feb 9 2019, 12:29 AM
crypto65mm
post Feb 7 2019, 09:20 AM

0 posts

well i can do it my self since i can reflash my ecu the hard part its to spot where that check happens in the firmware and patch it.

anyway take a look at my small project here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgIhddMlieI

i can read Fuel Injection table while the bike runs but now i want to use bluetooth and send my data to android phone
TSalexei
post Feb 8 2019, 09:23 PM

Biker Mice from Mars
1,709 posts

I have this last bottle to let go: RM60 member price.
Reply, or PM me.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

ahmy
post Feb 13 2019, 10:10 AM

Getting Started
191 posts

Hello guys, my LC have reach 19k km and when i changed my EO the pomen said later if reach 20k km i need to change plug, air filter and coolant. He said this is what to change for LC every 10k km. Is it true?

Last time when I reach 10k km, i didn't change anything (plug,air filter, etc.) and still didn't effect the motor performance at all as i ride till now. I just did major service like change EO every 2k km only and oil filter on second time change EA.

zorkorion
post Feb 13 2019, 10:53 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(ahmy @ Feb 13 2019, 10:10 AM)
Hello guys, my LC have reach 19k km and when i changed my EO the pomen said later if reach 20k km i need to change plug, air filter and coolant. He said this is what to change for LC every 10k km. Is it true?

Last time when I reach 10k km, i didn't change anything (plug,air filter, etc.) and still didn't effect the motor performance at all as i ride till now. I just did major service like change EO every 2k km only and oil filter on second time change EA.
Nope, its not true shakehead.gif ..if he based on Owner Manual, then its not true, he just making that up, U need to change spark plug and air filter every 6000km and coolant every 3 years. brows.gif

But all is up to u actually..u can check spark plug n air filter if ok, then just use it.

For spark plug u can check if this condition (wet carbon deposits, electrodes or broken) meet then u should change (only rm7-9), if still ok..just use it.

For air filter (if dirty or clogged) u can spray with air gun if u dont want to change it.

For coolant u start the engine, let it warm up for several minutes and then turn off, wait for few minutes until it settle then u can check coolant level at reservoir (stand the vehicle on a level surface), coolant level should be between the min and max level, below min level just add in coolant until max level.
If can just buy coolant at shop, dont use water, from what i know if adding water instead coolant lowers the antifreeze content in the coolant itself.

For my bike, i already use it till 60k and never check plug, never spray air filter, never topup coolant and never change those things, but u better check all these things if you want your bike in peek condition.
Hope this help u.

This post has been edited by zorkorion: Feb 13 2019, 10:57 AM
ahmy
post Feb 13 2019, 01:00 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(zorkorion @ Feb 13 2019, 10:53 AM)
Nope, its not true  shakehead.gif ..if he based on Owner Manual, then its not true, he just making that up, U need to change spark plug and air filter every 6000km and coolant every 3 years.  brows.gif

But all is up to u actually..u can check spark plug n air filter if ok, then just use it.

For spark plug u can check if this condition (wet carbon deposits, electrodes or broken) meet then u should change (only rm7-9), if still ok..just use it.

For air filter (if dirty or clogged) u can spray with air gun if u dont want to change it.

For coolant u start  the engine, let it warm up for several minutes and then turn off, wait for few minutes until it settle then u can check coolant level at reservoir (stand the vehicle on a level surface), coolant level should be between the min and max level, below min level just add in coolant until max level.
If can just buy coolant at shop, dont use water, from what i know if adding water instead coolant lowers the antifreeze content in the coolant itself.

For my bike, i already use it till 60k and never check plug, never spray air filter, never topup coolant and never change those things, but u better check all these things if you want your bike in peek condition.
Hope this help u.
Thank you for the reply. So if follow Owner manual means that need to change every 6000km right? I never read Owner Manual sweat.gif

I google on how to diy check spark plug, but it required to open the coverset which i'm not confident enough to do it. But for now i think my spark plug should be ok since i got no problem and even you have reach 60k km with stock plug right.
zorkorion
post Feb 13 2019, 02:56 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(ahmy @ Feb 13 2019, 01:00 PM)
Thank you for the reply. So if follow Owner manual means that need to change every 6000km right? I never read Owner Manual  sweat.gif

I google on how to diy check spark plug, but it required to open the coverset which i'm not confident enough to do it. But for now i think my spark plug should be ok since i got no problem and even you have reach 60k km with stock plug right.
Its look like hard to open covetset but actually not that hard..only got 4 screw..1 is your basket leg right side, 1 at the lower chest (u need to bend down to see that), 1 at infront of engine cover and the last 1 behind front mudguard.. then u can pull toward behind n can take out cover already..just right coverset only need to open..not all.
iewann
post Feb 15 2019, 02:23 PM

0 posts

Guys, Is there any difference between 14-41T & 15-44T? As in the table the ratio of them both are the same. There's one workshop offer a package of o ring chain with 15-44T, like is there will be any different power output whether 15 or 14 at the front?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
zorkorion
post Feb 15 2019, 04:16 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(iewann @ Feb 15 2019, 02:23 PM)
Guys, Is there any difference between 14-41T & 15-44T? As in the table the ratio of them both are the same. There's one workshop offer a package of o ring chain with 15-44T, like is there will be any different power output whether 15 or 14 at the front?
Ratio might be same but power to make rotation different, for 5s, front should be 14 and if put 15, gear 5 will drop power..cannot go..except 65mm bore..then u can up front sprocket.

212 Pages « < 181 182 183 184 185 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0179sec    0.14    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:17 AM