Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Southbank Residence by UOA @ Old Klang Road, Freehold 2/3 Bedrooms Serviced Apartment

views

DesRed
post Sep 28 2017, 12:59 PM

Delta Echo Sierra Eight Five
2,866 posts

QUOTE(Joshjoshjosh @ Sep 28 2017, 08:47 AM)
What is the price range?
If you're looking for developer units, it's all sold out dy when I asked last year. Have to aim for subsale dy once this project is completed.
DesRed
post Apr 10 2018, 04:28 PM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(thunderbird @ Apr 10 2018, 03:09 PM)
hahaha, mana ada sold out?

still got at least 30% lar.

Wait for few months, maybe can get a good deal in auction later.

Just called to UOA property office and was entertained by one lady, not going to reveal her name, plenty of developer units to be sold...
You mean Tower A & B? The info I got was based on the sales staff that was stationed at the UOA property office at Bangsar South at that time when we paid a visit there. Maybe it's the final release of the remaining units?

Besides, many things could've happened from my last post until now, such as the recent launch of the final block just early this year when it is already completed.

This post has been edited by DesRed: Apr 10 2018, 09:21 PM
DesRed
post Apr 10 2018, 09:23 PM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(rookienyc @ Apr 10 2018, 06:08 PM)
Phase 1 just left 1 unit only. Phase 2 (Block C) still have units to choose from. Sales are picking up.
I knew it. Last time I asked the sales staff also mentioned 1 unit left, and its the largest one some more.

Wouldn't be surprised if the unit price for the 2nd phase is higher since they started selling after it is completed.
DesRed
post Apr 11 2018, 03:40 PM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(thunderbird @ Apr 11 2018, 03:24 PM)
of course not the new blocks

market is very slow..... i should say extremely slow

when you keep hearing this agent said sold out, that agent said sold out.... really sold out?
It's the internal sales staff stationed there who said that, except for that one unit with a not so good facing. Bear in mind that was way before they launched the 2nd phase.

If somebody's financial history isn't so good and yet he/she booked it, then they can foresee that his booking will sure get rejected but if all the units except that one have no rejection from last year until now, one can assume that it's nearly all sold out, except for that one lone unit.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0245sec    0.60    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:57 PM