Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Anyone heard of Nejlika Confinement Centre?, Looking for confinement - Cheras/Ampang

views

grumpydrive
post Jun 2 2014, 08:27 AM

Getting Started
173 posts

QUOTE(bernardlcn @ Jun 1 2014, 09:12 AM)
Hi grumpydrive, how is the momretreathome?
I've never been there. Just searching for options.
From the pics, it looks okay but you never know.

This post has been edited by grumpydrive: Jun 2 2014, 08:27 AM
low yat 82
post Jun 2 2014, 09:04 AM

tried to b vegan, but never success :P
4,042 posts

wats price for Nejlika? my wife b4 this got stay at bonda villa at kota kemuning (heard they open another at old klang road) n sn nanny sri petaling. bonda villa 1 month nearly 9k, its expensiv but d food n nurse quality is top notch. sn nanny per month roughly 6k , food okok auntie there bolehhh laaa
cocobut
post Jun 2 2014, 12:09 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(low yat 82 @ Jun 2 2014, 09:04 AM)
wats price for  Nejlika? my wife b4 this got stay at bonda villa at kota kemuning (heard they open another at old klang road) n sn nanny sri petaling. bonda villa 1 month nearly 9k, its expensiv but d food n nurse quality is top notch. sn nanny per month roughly 6k , food okok auntie there bolehhh laaa
i just completed my confinement stay with them, they are charging me RM7k+, this is the promotional price as they just opened early this year.

I would say what i'm paying is very worth it looking at their service provided in the centre, they have professional nurse to take care of mother and baby, their confinement consultant is graduated from Taiwan, they have an infant massage instructor to teach me and my hubby how to massage my baby which i'm still practising now, and i see improvement in my baby whenever she is colic and i massage using the skill learned from them.

they also have a chinese dr who come regularly, which then formulate customized soup for us - which i think it's perfect compared to any pre-packed herbs that is too general.

environment is nice although it's not a bungalow but a shoplot, can see they have spent effort on design their centre.

i've also consider bonda villa and another one in subang before, have no regret choose nejlika finally. to me, bonda villa you are paying high fees because of the so called famous breastfeeding counsellor, anyhow, i get same kind of breastfeeding support in nejlika without having paying such high fees.

btw, nejlika is very supportive in term of breastfeeding too, i attended one of their breastfeeding workshop and it's foc to the public.
TSbernardlcn
post Jun 8 2014, 03:39 PM

40 posts

QUOTE(grumpydrive @ Jun 2 2014, 08:27 AM)
I've never been there. Just searching for options.
From the pics, it looks okay but you never know.
ic ... wokay bro smile.gif
TSbernardlcn
post Jun 8 2014, 03:43 PM

40 posts

QUOTE(cocobut @ Jun 2 2014, 12:09 PM)
i just completed my confinement stay with them, they are charging me RM7k+, this is the promotional price as they just opened early this year.

I would say what i'm paying is very worth it looking at their service provided in the centre, they have professional nurse to take care of mother and baby, their confinement consultant is graduated from Taiwan, they have an infant massage instructor to teach me and my hubby how to massage my baby which i'm still practising now, and i see improvement in my baby whenever she is colic and i massage using the skill learned from them.

they also have a chinese dr who come regularly, which then formulate customized soup for us - which i think it's perfect compared to any pre-packed herbs that is too general.

environment is nice although it's not a bungalow but a shoplot, can see they have spent effort on design their centre.

i've also consider bonda villa and another one in subang before, have no regret choose nejlika finally. to me, bonda villa you are paying high fees because of the so called famous breastfeeding counsellor, anyhow, i get same kind of breastfeeding support in nejlika without having paying such high fees.

btw, nejlika is very supportive in term of breastfeeding too, i attended one of their breastfeeding workshop and it's foc to the public.
thanks for the sharing Cocobut, and yeah I agree with you that Nejlika's service is good and professional with affordable price smile.gif
cocobut
post Aug 1 2014, 11:47 AM

16 posts

just contacted the person in charge, they will be having another free breastfeeding workshop in Nov and Dec 2014.

anyone who is interested can follow on their facebook.

www.facebook.com/nejlikacc
chiwawa10
post Aug 11 2014, 02:13 PM

Casual
379 posts

Woww.... The confinement center is so expensive though I've checked out only http://www.momretreathome.com. Actually mummy prefers confinement center or home? What's the main reason for mummy to go to confinement centers?
cocobut
post Aug 14 2014, 12:24 PM

16 posts

i actually survey momretreathome before, but that one is for malay lah, not chinese. and the price is much more expensive lor.

TSbernardlcn
post Sep 14 2014, 02:32 PM

40 posts

QUOTE(chiwawa10 @ Aug 11 2014, 02:13 PM)
Woww.... The confinement center is so expensive though I've checked out only http://www.momretreathome.com. Actually mummy prefers confinement center or home? What's the main reason for mummy to go to confinement centers?
Nowaday a lot of negative comment and feedback about the hired confinement lady being lazy, irresponsible, lack of breastfeeding knowledge and unprofessional so a lot of mummy preferred confinement center (the reputable and professional one) ... you may have to fork a little bit more but it's worth it if the mummy can do confinement with peace of mind ... just my 2 cents smile.gif

This post has been edited by bernardlcn: Sep 14 2014, 02:33 PM
ginchern
post Oct 9 2014, 03:56 PM

3 posts

have tried GiGi Confinement nanny Service Center at mahkota cheras. Not bad as the price is reasonable !
low yat 82
post Nov 12 2014, 02:54 PM

tried to b vegan, but never success :P
4,042 posts

QUOTE(ginchern @ Oct 9 2014, 03:56 PM)
have tried GiGi Confinement nanny Service Center at mahkota cheras. Not bad as the price is reasonable !
canot find any info in d net...
wplchris
post Feb 3 2015, 03:45 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(low yat 82 @ Nov 12 2014, 02:54 PM)
You can search for their Facebook page at Gigi Confinement Nanny Service Center. Gigi is a very experienced confinement lady and the fees she charged is much cheaper than other similar confinement centers.

wplchris
post Feb 3 2015, 03:46 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(low yat 82 @ Nov 12 2014, 02:54 PM)
You can search for their Facebook page at Gigi Confinement Nanny Service Center. Gigi is a very experienced confinement lady and the fees she charged is much cheaper than other similar confinement centers.

rexaze
post Oct 10 2015, 02:48 PM

22 posts

Check this one out. It's a new centre thus having new facilities. My friend was their first customer n hv good feedback. they have experienced confinement lady n also provide other services, standby nurse, good food, most importantly cheap. http://confinementlady.net/ssc-confinement/
cocobut
post Oct 11 2015, 03:19 PM

16 posts

Thanks for the recommendation, rexaze & wplchris. I am glad to say i am pregnant again (after a year plus) and i am in the midst of surveying for my confinement stay.

There has been quite a few confinement centre opened since my last delivery and confinement stay in Nejlika confinement centre last year. Thus, i think i want to survey around and see what this newbies providing.

I have visited Gigi confinement and SSC Confinement centre. Quite disappointed to see they are still using old confinement lady to take care of baby. Depending on your background and experience, but i really can't trust these untrained lady on taking care of my baby.

I had my first confinement done at home with a old confinement lady, although she claimed she support breastfeed at the beginning, but things changed when she move in my house. I do not want to elaborate more but i always remember what she said "All of us, confinement lady do like that to support breastfeeding" - which surely what she "did" do not support me to breastfeed my first child.

Guess i will just contact Nejlika confinement and see what they offer now then.
Sweetmom
post Oct 26 2015, 12:20 AM

3 posts

Try out this new Confinement centre in cheras. Very affordable. Virtuous Confinement SanctuaryAttached Image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0189sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:21 PM