Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maybank 2 Cards Premier, Fastest Air Miles Conversion

views

JC_jun
post Mar 5 2015, 06:30 PM

Enthusiast
705 posts

LHDN now accept credit card visa master amex for tax payment

unfortunately failed. contacted bank, bank say system problem or bla bla bla.. so i will try again in few days

This post has been edited by JC_jun: Mar 5 2015, 06:31 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Vyper COYS
post Mar 7 2015, 05:07 PM

9 posts

Why la double doh.gif blush.gif

This post has been edited by Vyper COYS: Mar 7 2015, 05:24 PM
Vyper COYS
post Mar 7 2015, 05:09 PM

9 posts

Hi All,

This input would be my 3rd I think whilst being a silent reader all over LYN and other Blogs. I’m always late on this kind of things..

First was in the Alliance VI (my only CC) thread where I asked what card (Amex/ MC) I should apply to complement the lonely & overused VI. Maybank 2 Cards Amex Gold/Plat was the obvious choice/ must have then. Went to the Gardens and applied but got rejected. Prior to my VI above, I was also being rejected by CIMB (my banker since 2008-end 2013), Citibank, AmBank, RHB, HSBC & OCBC. Last year, I got stuck on the job for almost 5 mths (normal work rotation is 2mths on, 1mth off)… So I was away reading you guys (collecting, winning, redeeming) and @Gen-X blogs from July-Nov 2014… Finally back in early Dec for my long overdue off days, I went to apply for another CC (MasterCard) with StanChart (my current banker) as I gave up on others. That evening I was in Pavilion where incidentally MBB holds CC roadshows with the mini Ferris wheel? Approached by a guy but told him that I’m not welcomed by MBB as being rejected before and holds only an Alliance VI. He got my EPF printed out on the spot, a copy of my IC and VI. I intended for Visa Signature but he insists that I qualified for their 2 cards Premier. I left with their mug/ tumbler. Next day, went to Aeon BIG and caught by Aeon CC sales lady at the entrance. Read also about Aeon CCs here in LYN, I politely refused their New Gold coz the Aeon/ Jusco loyalty card was under my wife’s name and wanted her to apply that CC for continuation of all points collected and PPL. I chose Watami instead.

Presently, I’m back at work after the long holidays, with all those cards, being well utilized LOL... Had to buy a small 10 slots card wallet for them 5 and my PPL, ATMs, FQTVs cards. Made my wife beaming also with her 2 cards Premier Supp.
Can’t wait for my 1st enrich miles redemption flight and unlimited rounds of free green fees.. but now gotta work to pay utang 1st la
sweat.gif Thanks All! notworthy.gif
Coconut
post Mar 7 2015, 09:55 PM

Regular
1,268 posts

After about 1 month finally got my card, if minus out some delay here and there it will be faster. Anyway mine doesn't comes with the priority pass application form, need to call cs to obtain it

1u card centre still full of ppl redeeming their points today, waited at least half an hour just to collect my card. I see many redeem the aeon voucher only

kinabalu
post Mar 7 2015, 11:55 PM

20k VIP club
1,167 posts

QUOTE(Coconut @ Mar 7 2015, 09:55 PM)
After about 1 month finally got my card, if minus out some delay here and there it will be faster. Anyway mine doesn't comes with the priority pass application form, need to call cs to obtain it

1u card centre still full of ppl redeeming their points today, waited at least half an hour just to collect my card. I see many redeem the aeon voucher only
If you choose your number by pressing Maybank premier lane, next number sure will be you. No need queue. laugh.gif

I did that a few times in 1U.
iamWill
post Mar 9 2015, 02:24 PM

On my way
650 posts

QUOTE(kinabalu @ Mar 7 2015, 11:55 PM)
If you choose your number by pressing Maybank premier lane, next number sure will be you. No need queue. laugh.gif

I did that a few times in 1U.
I think that's for Premier Wealth Banking, not Premier cards

http://www.maybankpremierwealth.com/index
kinabalu
post Mar 9 2015, 02:27 PM

20k VIP club
1,167 posts

QUOTE(iamWill @ Mar 9 2015, 02:24 PM)
I think that's for Premier Wealth Banking, not Premier cards

http://www.maybankpremierwealth.com/index
No, it is a premier card. shocking.gif
enkil
post Mar 9 2015, 02:35 PM

Regular
1,752 posts

QUOTE(Vyper COYS @ Mar 7 2015, 05:09 PM)
Hi All,

This input would be my 3rd I think whilst being a silent reader all over LYN and other Blogs. I’m always late on this kind of things..

First was in the Alliance VI (my only CC) thread where I asked what card (Amex/ MC) I should apply to complement the lonely & overused VI. Maybank 2 Cards Amex Gold/Plat was the obvious choice/ must have then. Went to the Gardens and applied but got rejected. Prior to my VI above, I was also being rejected by CIMB (my banker since 2008-end 2013), Citibank, AmBank, RHB, HSBC & OCBC. Last year, I got stuck on the job for almost 5 mths (normal work rotation is 2mths on, 1mth off)… So I was away reading you guys (collecting, winning, redeeming) and @Gen-X blogs from July-Nov 2014… Finally back in early Dec for my long overdue off days, I went to apply for another CC (MasterCard) with StanChart (my current banker) as I gave up on others. That evening I was in Pavilion where incidentally MBB holds CC roadshows with the mini Ferris wheel? Approached by a guy but told him that I’m not welcomed by MBB as being rejected before and holds only an Alliance VI. He got my EPF printed out on the spot, a copy of my IC and VI. I intended for Visa Signature but he insists that I qualified for their 2 cards Premier. I left with their mug/ tumbler. Next day, went to Aeon BIG and caught by Aeon CC sales lady at the entrance. Read also about Aeon CCs here in LYN, I politely refused their New Gold coz the Aeon/ Jusco loyalty card was under my wife’s name and wanted her to apply that CC for continuation of all points collected and PPL. I chose Watami instead.

Presently, I’m back at work after the long holidays, with all those cards, being well utilized LOL... Had to buy a small 10 slots card wallet for them 5 and my PPL, ATMs, FQTVs cards. Made my wife beaming also with her 2 cards Premier Supp.
Can’t wait for my 1st enrich miles redemption flight and unlimited rounds of free green fees.. but now gotta work to pay utang 1st la
sweat.gif Thanks All!  notworthy.gif
Congrats! Cancelling the Alliance card?
QPheng
post Mar 10 2015, 05:09 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(JC_jun @ Mar 2 2015, 09:08 PM)
can supplementary card enter this Plaza Premium Lounge Gateway @ KLIA 2?

just now my gf called PPL Gateaway@KLIA2, they say m2premier supp card cannot go in there, so i was confused, maybank card center say eligible to enter, but plaza there say no.. any1 tried before?
My personal experience is that for the Maybank 2 Card Premier Supplementary cardholder not to mention they are using Supp card will do the trick.

As I had supp the Premier card to my gf and she is able to enter local PPL free for few times without any issue.

The only thing is that the receptionist will swipe the Premier card and request the cardholder to sign the transaction slip (suppose to be zero charges).

Hope the above helps. smile.gif
TSAlec.Yong
post Mar 10 2015, 05:19 PM

Regular
1,485 posts

QUOTE(QPheng @ Mar 10 2015, 05:09 PM)
My personal experience is that for the Maybank 2 Card Premier Supplementary cardholder not to mention they are using Supp card will do the trick.

As I had supp the Premier card to my gf and she is able to enter local PPL free for few times without any issue.

The only thing is that the receptionist will swipe the Premier card and request the cardholder to sign the transaction slip (suppose to be zero charges).

Hope the above helps.  smile.gif
Once swiped, then they send the transaction slip to MBB.
MBB then check thru and found out it's sup card.. Will they charge back? rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by Alec.Yong: Mar 10 2015, 05:22 PM
bearbear
post Mar 10 2015, 08:50 PM

You'll Never Walk Alone!~!~
All Stars
10,058 posts

my primary also need to sign. what's the difference?
SUSapj8188
post Mar 11 2015, 07:04 AM

Getting Started
198 posts

Yea mbb VS principal also need to sign.

I suppose thats a procedure for them to have better traceability. Nth to do with charges.
cindytan87
post Mar 11 2015, 11:49 AM

24 posts

Tried to redeem my points to enrich miles today.
but now onwards, we can only credit the miles to our personal enrich account.
Cant even transfer to our family members.
Anyone have any other suggestion if we want to redeem miles and credit into others enrich account?
bearbear
post Mar 11 2015, 12:20 PM

You'll Never Walk Alone!~!~
All Stars
10,058 posts

QUOTE(cindytan87 @ Mar 11 2015, 11:49 AM)
Anyone have any other suggestion if we want to redeem miles and credit into others enrich account?
i dont know if this is worth trying, not the first time we seen the personnel been blur with what can be done and what not. Try calling or walk in to difference centre.

but even if only credited to your Enrich acc, you can still buy air ticket on other's behalf. Unless you want to sell your miles to 3rd party.
kinabalu
post Mar 12 2015, 11:35 AM

20k VIP club
1,167 posts

user posted image
rjb123
post Mar 12 2015, 11:52 AM

Regular
1,811 posts

QUOTE(cindytan87 @ Mar 11 2015, 11:49 AM)
Just do it online and fill in someone else's Enrich account Nr.

QPheng
post Mar 12 2015, 02:47 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(Alec.Yong @ Mar 10 2015, 05:19 PM)
Once swiped, then they send the transaction slip to MBB.
MBB then check thru and found out it's sup card.. Will they charge back? rclxub.gif
According to my understanding of Malaysia's Consumer Right, bank or merchant has no right to charge a cardholder's account without their consent, so the answer is no. smile.gif

QUOTE(bearbear @ Mar 10 2015, 08:50 PM)
my primary also need to sign. what's the difference?
Me too signed as a Principal cardholder, I asked the receptionist and they said that they need the signed copy as a proof to claim back from the bank. smile.gif

QUOTE(apj8188 @ Mar 11 2015, 07:04 AM)
Yea mbb VS principal also need to sign.

I believe it's does not depend on card type, instead they just need the signed copy as a proof to claim back from the bank.  smile.gif

I suppose thats a procedure for them to have better traceability. Nth to do with charges.
Agree, if at all there is charges, it will indicate on the slip itself. smile.gif
maskedchan
post Mar 12 2015, 04:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,022 posts

QUOTE(QPheng @ Mar 12 2015, 02:47 PM)
According to my understanding of Malaysia's Consumer Right, bank or merchant has no right to charge a cardholder's account without their consent, so the answer is no.  smile.gif
the slip you signed already mean you consent for them to charge you if there is any charges..

SUSapj8188
post Mar 12 2015, 05:05 PM

Getting Started
198 posts

QUOTE(maskedchan @ Mar 12 2015, 04:05 PM)
the slip you signed already mean you consent for them to charge you if there is any charges..
Is pricing stated on the chit?

I just sign without reading laugh.gif
maskedchan
post Mar 12 2015, 05:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,022 posts

QUOTE(apj8188 @ Mar 12 2015, 05:05 PM)
Is pricing stated on the chit?

I just sign without reading laugh.gif
i never pay attention to the slip as well..
if i remember correctly, just mention the time and date you enter for 3hours

141 Pages « < 58 59 60 61 62 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0264sec    0.24    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:31 AM