Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 3DS All Model Unbrick Service, All version all model 3DS

aminpro
post Feb 12 2014, 01:28 AM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
191 posts

My services:

Note for mods and admins with all due respect:
This is a console repair service. NOT RELATED TO ANY PIRACY OR ILLEGAL SERVICES!!!
Unbricking is repairing a bricked console! It does not enable or allow piracy!

Price: Please ask for quotation as it is per case basis.

Downgrading a 3DS or 3DS XL to a lower version.
Backup NAND/Firmware for future downgrading assurance.
Unbricking your console.

Blue screen, black screen etc. as long as can power up, it can be repaired!

WARNING! ALL DOWNGRADE MUST HAVE A NAND.BIN FILE THAT CAME/MADE FROM THE SAME CONSOLE!
By providing me with a fake NAND.bin or NAND.bin that was actually from another console will result in PERMANENT DAMAGE and can forever never be restored to a working state! [/font]

Good news, bricked 3DS and 3DS XL / LL can now be unbricked.
Main causes of bricked 3DS consoles are because of the usage of flash carts or gateway carts. Also, the new exploits that are floating around.

This is what a bricked 3DS looks like.
Attached Image
Picture description: The 3DS blue screen of death. Also known as the bricked screen.
BOOTROM 8046
ERRCODE: 00F800EE
FFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFF
0000000 00000000

[Your 3DS might have a different error code]

Unbricking requires special hardware and soldering to communicate directly to the memory(NAND) chip on the motherboard. I specialize in soldering works and electronics which will ensure that your 3DS is unbricked and done professionally with minimal risk.

[size=9][GOOD NEWS!] UNBRICKING IS NOW POSSIBLE WITHOUT NAND BACKUP!
*For bricks that were caused by Gateway carts or clone Gateway carts only. Bricks from corrupted or interrupted update might not be possible unless if you have a NAND backup.

Please do not hesitate to contact me by PM or user posted image Attached Image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Service:

Unbrick 3DS
NAND(Firmware) backup service to be able to downgrade if required.
The backup also give you the insurance that any mishaps during an update that bricks the console can be recovered and restored smile.gif
Downgrade service (If previous version of firmware/NAND was backed up or provided)
If you want to update but wanting to be able to return to a previous firmware version, a backup need to be made on the lower version before upgrading.

Please make sure the backups are from the console itself. Backup from a different console won't work since it is unique to every console

By using my service to backup firmwares, this will ensure that your 3DS is unbrickable and recoverable if anything happens to the firmware.
The backup also give you the assurance that you will be able to downgrade if you need to later on in the future.

Customers from Singapore may also inquire and welcomed smile.gif

Also offering repairs for 3DS and 3DS XL parts. Please do not hessitate to contact me either via email or Whatsapp or PM.

user posted image

Analog stick/analog pad replacement available HERE

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This post has been edited by aminpro: Feb 22 2018, 08:36 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
neo_01
post Feb 12 2014, 09:25 AM

Getting Started
80 posts

after unbrick which mean no more region can play us or jp games?????
dongmush
post Feb 12 2014, 09:33 AM

20 posts

is hardware unbrick or software ?
aminpro
post Feb 12 2014, 03:10 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(neo_01 @ Feb 12 2014, 09:25 AM)
After unbrick, it depends on which state is your backup made. If you backup your NAND before the region lock then after unbrick, can play region free.
Even if it is now bricked, if you have an earlier NAND backup of the lower version of the firmware, downgrade is possible.

QUOTE(dongmush @ Feb 12 2014, 09:33 AM)
is hardware unbrick or software ?
This unbricking is using the hardware method. I have to make some low level commands directly to the memory chip to unbrick it which would require some soldering on the hardware level.
Rest assured, the soldering process and techniques are professionally done with minimal risk.

This post has been edited by aminpro: Feb 12 2014, 03:12 PM
aminpro
post Feb 12 2014, 07:10 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(neo_01 @ Feb 12 2014, 09:25 AM)
Update: Unbricking will not alter any of the original region locks. Downgrade is possible but then lower versions won't be able to use Nintendo e-Shop.
rieputra
post Feb 15 2014, 08:40 AM

0 posts

if dont have nand backup before bricking...then it cant be restored la?just asking...thanks.
aminpro
post Feb 15 2014, 12:04 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(rieputra @ Feb 15 2014, 08:40 AM)
if dont have nand backup before bricking...then it cant be restored la?just asking...thanks.
For now, only if you have made a NAND backup can be unbricked/restored/downgrade because each console's firmware is unique to the console itself(encrypted by console).

If you want assurance that you can downgrade or unbrick later on, a backup service is provided smile.gif
cheongzewei
post Feb 16 2014, 02:36 PM

13 posts

I just want to make a backup, how long will it take? how much do you charge?
aminpro
post Feb 16 2014, 02:51 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(cheongzewei @ Feb 16 2014, 02:36 PM)
I just want to make a backup, how long will it take? how much do you charge?
PM'ed smile.gif
acehacker
post Feb 17 2014, 10:42 AM

24 posts

Actually how much do charge for unbrick or downgrade service? PM me the price..thanks
aminpro
post Feb 17 2014, 10:56 AM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(acehacker @ Feb 17 2014, 10:42 AM)
Actually how much do charge for unbrick or downgrade service? PM me the price..thanks
PM'ed
rieputra
post Feb 17 2014, 12:41 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(aminpro @ Feb 15 2014, 12:04 PM)
For now, only if you have made a NAND backup can be unbricked/restored/downgrade because each console's firmware is unique to the console itself(encrypted by console).

If you want assurance that you can downgrade or unbrick later on, a backup service is provided smile.gif
i see...thanks for the info.do you do any servicing regarding sofware problem of 3ds xl?
aminpro
post Feb 17 2014, 12:56 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(rieputra @ Feb 17 2014, 12:41 PM)
i see...thanks for the info.do you do any servicing regarding sofware problem of 3ds xl?
Depends on what are the software problems. Since the 3DS is a closed system and the NAND is encrypted, there is nothing much to do other than use Nintendo's official solutions such as factory reset.
If you have already made a NAND backup then any kind of corruption or problem can be solved instantly by reflashing/restoring the firmware via hardware methods provided that you made the backup before the problem occurred.

Thank you smile.gif

rieputra
post Feb 17 2014, 07:10 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(aminpro @ Feb 17 2014, 12:56 PM)
Depends on what are the software problems. Since the 3DS is a closed system and the NAND is encrypted, there is nothing much to do other than use Nintendo's official solutions such as factory reset.
If you have already made a NAND backup then any kind of corruption or problem can be solved instantly by reflashing/restoring the firmware via hardware methods provided that you made the backup before the problem occurred.

Thank you smile.gif
pmed you
carnby77
post Feb 19 2014, 02:34 PM

Casual
385 posts

Wow...LYN forum got a lot of Gateway users eh...kekekekekeek
aminpro
post Feb 19 2014, 05:36 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(carnby77 @ Feb 19 2014, 02:34 PM)
Wow...LYN forum got a lot of Gateway users eh...kekekekekeek
Please note that my services have no direct ties to the promotion of using Gateway product nor any other flash carts.
The bricking is commonly associated by using clones of Gateway card, not Gateway itself. Bricking can also occur due to firmware corruption by various factors such as power loss in the middle of an update.

By using my service to backup firmwares, this will ensure that your 3DS is unbrickable and recoverable if anything happens to the firmware.
The backup also give you the assurance that you will be able to downgrade if you need to later on in the future.

Thank you. Have a nice day smile.gif
lost_destiny
post Mar 8 2014, 11:37 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

PM me price for backup please.
blah2blah
post Mar 14 2014, 10:09 AM

Enthusiast
741 posts

very good service provider (although my 3DS haven't bricked lol)
rusyaas
post Apr 5 2014, 10:44 PM

37 posts

Hi, do you provide downgrade service to v4.5 without any nand backups from me?
aminpro
post Apr 6 2014, 12:07 AM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(rusyaas @ Apr 5 2014, 10:44 PM)
Hi, do you provide downgrade service to v4.5 without any nand backups from me?
Sorry, for the moment it is not possible to restore or downgrade without the NAND backup specifically coming from your device since it is unique to every device.
Mapax
post May 9 2014, 01:26 AM

7 posts

If unbricking is now possible without backups, is downgrade without backups possible as well?
aminpro
post May 9 2014, 07:12 AM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(Mapax @ May 9 2014, 01:26 AM)
If unbricking is now possible without backups, is downgrade without backups possible as well?
Sorry, only unbricking is possible without backups(bricked due to Gateway carts or other counterfit carts.). Downgrading and other restoration purposes still requires a unique NAND backup made by the console in question.

Thanks.

This post has been edited by aminpro: May 9 2014, 07:13 AM
kcw111
post Sep 16 2014, 01:33 AM

0 posts

I have backup Nand 4.1~4.5FW ,however have accidently upgrade to 8.1 .Need your help to downgrade .Kindly PM me the price & How to proceed ?
Ero-Sennin
post Feb 12 2015, 07:13 PM

Enthusiast
930 posts

Can downgrade 9.4 3DS XL to <9.2?
jameslionhart
post Apr 15 2015, 07:43 PM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(aminpro @ May 9 2014, 07:12 AM)
Sorry, only unbricking is possible without backups(bricked due to Gateway carts or other counterfit carts.). Downgrading and other restoration purposes still requires a unique NAND backup made by the console in question.

Thanks.
My friend accidentally upgraded it to ver 9.6 without any back up. Can downgrade back to 9.2 and below? If yes then whats the rates?
bsanjoo
post May 8 2015, 11:41 AM

0 posts

Hi, have a 3ds xl, wrongly update my 3ds xl using gateway card. but have 2 nand back-up. one version 4.2 and 6.0. i have the blue screen of death. what would be the cost of repairing and shipping cost. thanks.
aminpro
post May 8 2015, 02:01 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(bsanjoo @ May 8 2015, 11:41 AM)
Hi, have a 3ds xl, wrongly update my 3ds xl using gateway card. but have 2 nand back-up. one version 4.2 and 6.0. i have the blue screen of death. what would be the cost of repairing and shipping cost. thanks.
PM'ed

This post has been edited by aminpro: May 8 2015, 02:02 PM
syrus.plaine
post Jun 8 2015, 01:07 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

Hi, do you have replacement parts for the Original XYAB 3DS red color buttons?
aminpro
post Jun 9 2015, 12:06 AM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(syrus.plaine @ Jun 8 2015, 01:07 PM)
Hi, do you have replacement parts for the Original XYAB 3DS red color buttons?
Hi,

Sorry I do not have those buttons however, I could order a whole set of red chassis.
So far I can't find any supplier willing to sell those stock of only buttons.
Pip_X
post Aug 8 2015, 01:13 PM

Got miao miao jor.
2,444 posts

I got a 3DSXL cannot boot to home screen but can boot to setting, can fix?
aminpro
post Aug 8 2015, 06:00 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(Pip_X @ Aug 8 2015, 01:13 PM)
I got a 3DSXL cannot boot to home screen but can boot to setting, can fix?
Can you PM me the details of the symptom?
I might be able to restore the firmware to a lower state then reupdate the firmware.
However, your current firmware should be on 9.2 or below to have any chance at all for this to work.
I still could try to find a solution for this.

Thanks.
Pip_X
post Aug 8 2015, 09:32 PM

Got miao miao jor.
2,444 posts

Normal power on it wont boot.
But press the button L+R+UP+A while powered on, it boot to System Update.
That's all it response.
aminpro
post Aug 9 2015, 02:09 AM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(Pip_X @ Aug 8 2015, 09:32 PM)
Normal power on it wont boot.
But press the button L+R+UP+A while powered on, it boot to System Update.
That's all it response.
Have you tried doing a system format and clearing/remove the SD card?

The nature of the 3DS firmware that it is encrypted with a key unique to each console means that I can't really load up a new firmware for you to fix the problem unless your console can run the browser and below version 9.2 to extract the keys.
Also, this could have been solved if you have made any NAND backup(Via Gateway exploit or via my hardware method service) in the past. If you have, please do inform because that would be an instant fix.
Pip_X
post Aug 10 2015, 07:54 AM

Got miao miao jor.
2,444 posts

QUOTE(aminpro @ Aug 9 2015, 02:09 AM)
Have you tried doing a system format and clearing/remove the SD card?

The nature of the 3DS firmware that it is encrypted with a key unique to each console means that I can't really load up a new firmware for you to fix the problem unless your console can run the browser and below version 9.2 to extract the keys.
Also, this could have been solved if you have made any NAND backup(Via Gateway exploit or via my hardware method service) in the past. If you have, please do inform because that would be an instant fix.
- I cannot even boot to home screen, thus unable to launch the normal setting to do system format etc.
- Same as above, cant run browser whatsoever.
- I don't know what exploit thingie, I play original only.
What happened is I left it on sleep mode for streetpass until the battery died and I forgot about it.
I charged it and tried to turn it on, cannot turn on anymore.
But if I press the button L+R+UP+A while turning it on, it boot to System Update.
I did an update via WiFi on the System Update screen, it updated to the latest version, but I still can't turn it on the normal way and cant go to home screen.
aminpro
post Aug 11 2015, 07:57 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(Pip_X @ Aug 10 2015, 07:54 AM)
- I cannot even boot to home screen, thus unable to launch the normal setting to do system format etc.
- Same as above, cant run browser whatsoever.
- I don't know what exploit thingie, I play original only.
What happened is I left it on sleep mode for streetpass until the battery died and I forgot about it.
I charged it and tried to turn it on, cannot turn on anymore.
But if I press the button L+R+UP+A while turning it on, it boot to System Update.
I did an update via WiFi on the System Update screen, it updated to the latest version, but I still can't turn it on the normal way and cant go to home screen.
I see.

As Nintendo locks the firmware with encryption, I could not reflash your console without any NAND backup if made previously.
(Exploits and my services that I offer(NAND backup/dump etc.) are not for piracy but rather to protect your console against these problems especially outside of warranty)

This however sounds like a total software problem to me but I may not be able to help you. Sorry. The only chance is to call Nintendo since they are the one who has full control and manipulation on firmware above Version 9.2

Since you are able to update, I can rule out that the wifi card is broken(this can cause the 3DS not to boot properly too).
Perhaps the screens are faulty(also one of the cause for not booting)

Is both of the screens displaying correctly during the System Update?
Pip_X
post Aug 12 2015, 04:25 PM

Got miao miao jor.
2,444 posts

Both screen working.
Alright thanks for your advise.
I guess I'll keep it until oblivion comes.
jwck0326
post Dec 8 2015, 11:58 AM

0 posts

hi.... bro.... new 3ds xl can downgrade?
aminpro
post Dec 9 2015, 10:00 AM

Getting Started
191 posts

Can downgrade only if you had the NAND backup made from the same console.
FarMee
post Dec 14 2015, 08:04 PM

15 posts

Hey bro, I'm not having a brick (able to go to the HOME menu as usual), but I'm unable to access the System Settings. Every time I try, I'll get the infinite loop of Nintendo 3DS logo, or it will bring back to the HOME menu and pop out will say, "An error has occurred, the system will not restart.". I do have my backup of NAND with me.

This happened after my installation of .cia got stuck halfway, so I hold the power button to reset the console, then the problem happen. By any chance "unbricking" or flashing back with my NAND fix this?
aminpro
post Dec 14 2015, 09:44 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(FarMee @ Dec 14 2015, 08:04 PM)
Hey bro, I'm not having a brick (able to go to the HOME menu as usual), but I'm unable to access the System Settings. Every time I try, I'll get the infinite loop of Nintendo 3DS logo, or it will bring back to the HOME menu and pop out will say, "An error has occurred, the system will not restart.". I do have my backup of NAND with me.

This happened after my installation of .cia got stuck halfway, so I hold the power button to reset the console, then the problem happen. By any chance "unbricking" or flashing back with my NAND fix this?
Hi yes this problem may be solved by flashing back your nand backup into the NAND chip given that the backup you made was the state that it was in good condition(before it happened).
Feel free to PM or Whatsapp me for further discussion.
FarMee
post Dec 14 2015, 09:52 PM

15 posts

QUOTE(aminpro @ Dec 14 2015, 09:44 PM)
Hi yes this problem may be solved by flashing back your nand backup into the NAND chip given that the backup you made was the state that it was in good condition(before it happened).
Feel free to PM or Whatsapp me for further discussion.
Hopefully (and pretty much sure haha) that the NAND backup is in good condition. Will Whatsapp you soon, thanks for the response!
christ_0205
post Jan 25 2018, 12:35 PM

Casual
328 posts

how much for unbrick and save current version
aminpro
post Jan 26 2018, 04:09 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(christ_0205 @ Jan 25 2018, 12:35 PM)
how much for unbrick and save current version
PM'ed you with the quotation. Thanks biggrin.gif

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0258sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:47 PM