QUOTE(aleluya @ May 27 2014, 04:43 PM)
I thought lazada is pretty much COD?

I bought a few times with them and all are under COD
Hey wta if you COD then not at home how? blush.gif
aleluya
post Jun 27 2014, 12:08 PM

I'm Teh Powah!
1,133 posts

QUOTE(alvinfks78 @ Jun 27 2014, 12:02 PM)
Hey wta if you COD then not at home how?  blush.gif
COD to office XD
Rin
post Jun 27 2014, 01:01 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

True, Lazada is untrustable. But so many people fell for it.... heh
pciericagp
post Jul 2 2014, 08:22 PM

Getting Started
74 posts

I don't agreed with you. I got my 13 items worth more than a thousand ringgit from LAZADA with discounts and good deal. 2 items return due to defect and wrong model but I got back my refund within 3 to 5 working days as replied by them.

Recommended Payment:
- Credit Card. You get back refund fast if wrong item shipped or defective...

I contact them at below:

Customer Service
03-20274766

Submit Case to LAZADA
http://www.lazada.com.my/contact/

alvinfks78
post Jul 4 2014, 11:25 AM

Regular
1,119 posts

hope i won't be proven wrong in the future

Got my item the next working day. good packaging and condition.

Good price. smile.gif
alvinfks78
post Jul 4 2014, 11:29 AM

Regular
1,119 posts

QUOTE(pciericagp @ Jul 2 2014, 09:22 PM)
I don't agreed with you. I got my 13 items worth more than a thousand ringgit from LAZADA with discounts and good deal. 2 items return due to defect and wrong model but I got back my refund within 3 to 5 working days as replied by them.

Recommended Payment:
- Credit Card. You get back refund fast if wrong item shipped or defective...

I contact them at below:

Customer Service
03-20274766

Submit Case to LAZADA
http://www.lazada.com.my/contact/
Hi,

I did ad COD but While my mom was checking the item for defects the courier person says

"CANNOT RETURN to him if got defects. Pls call Customer service"

rclxub.gif I mean it is COD right? Can I not pay him if I am not satisfied.
ChowQing94
post Jul 4 2014, 12:59 PM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(alvinfks78 @ Jul 4 2014, 11:29 AM)
Hi,

I did ad COD but While my mom was checking the item for defects the courier person says
"CANNOT RETURN to him if got defects. Pls call Customer service"
rclxub.gif I mean it is COD right? Can I not pay him if I am not satisfied.
You can actually not pay him.

I ordered shoes before and it was in wrong colours, so we ask for a switch and the courier person just took it back and we got the shoes in the next few days.

That courier person you mentioned above is just being plain lazy.

If defects, you have the right not to pay for the items. Consumer rights~

This post has been edited by ChowQing94: Jul 4 2014, 12:59 PM
alvinfks78
post Jul 4 2014, 01:40 PM

Regular
1,119 posts

That make more sense thanks.
JosephTan725
post Jul 11 2014, 01:45 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

Thanks for sharing your experience. Lucky I din't shop it. Yay
bulkhy
post Jul 11 2014, 02:30 AM

Mr
813 posts

purchased many stuff from lazada , so far its all good

pciericagp
post Jul 15 2014, 05:35 PM

Getting Started
74 posts

As long as, you retain the original packing within 14 days by open the stuff nicely. If not satisfied, you can return ask for refund. But beware, some item was mentioned not return or refunable
chingching84
post Jul 22 2014, 11:37 AM

Getting Started
57 posts

i just bought my baby toys from lazada. when i received the package and open, the toys are dusty. Mm.. I wonder how long they keep.. i'm still waiting for the other toys to see whether it is the same condition.
redjol
post Jul 22 2014, 02:24 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

my Friend buy psvita COD but the thing already openbox.
rclsports
post Jul 31 2014, 04:16 PM

12 posts

I am one of the sellers in Lazada. I sell Sporting Goods in Lazada.

http://www.lazada.com.my/sports-outdoors/rcl/

I just want to share what I know. Actually Lazada just does the marketing part, collect the order and money.

Lazada advises sellers to send out the goods in 48hours (2 business working days), some sellers are fast to send out, some are slow to send out. Packing is done on Seller side, then the sellers will contact GDEX/TA-Q-BIN to collect the parcels. Then sellers will update the Tracking Number in Lazada system, then only Lazada will send you a tracking number by e-mail.

Some of the items are "FULFILLED BY LAZADA" means those stock are kept in Lazada Store, IF NOT, items are kept and sent directly from Sellers to Customers. Normally inside the item page, it has SOLD AND FULFILLED BY XXX COMPANY. You can click the XXX COMPANY and see the rating by other customers (if there is any rating). In this case, whether the goods are dusty, box opened before etc, Lazada actually can't see because the stock is directly from Seller to Customer.

By the way, as a common practice, for certain items that are fragile or parts are easily missing, normally I would open too to make sure everything is ok before I send the goods, we want to minimise the case of goods being returned.

Regarding whether buying in Lazada is realiable or not. You can go for Cash On Delvery if you are worried after you pay, you don't receive the goods. Sellers can choose not to accept Cash On Delivery though. In my case, I don't accept Cash on Delivery because when I first started selling in Lazada, I have met many cases of fake orders and wasted a lot of time packing, then have the goods sent back to me.

Even if you pay first, to me, Lazada protects the customers more than the Sellers. The money you paid will not go directly to Sellers, it will go to Lazada first. If you are not happy with the goods and return it or you never receive the goods at all, Lazada will deduct the payment to us later. So Lazada still holds the money and will return to you.

This post has been edited by rclsports: Jul 31 2014, 04:33 PM
princeinshadow
post Aug 19 2014, 06:58 PM

31 posts

If you are in KL areas, Only use COD payment with Lazada. Bought from them couple of time with cod payment method, so far no problem yet.
cheng jang yap
post Aug 20 2014, 10:16 AM

0 posts

Lazada always claim system error.
First, their discount code can't never be used, once u use then unable to proceed to payment page (trust me, i used more than 5 times with different code at different weeks, none of them success, them claimed it system error with discount code, once i disable the code then can proceed easily). More than that, once u see a deal where really low price, that is system error, why i said like that? I made 4 purchases and only 1 success which was normal price item. Other 3 were so called massive discount items and everytime they will reply u for full refund as system error. I can't imagine what kind of services i got from lazada Malaysia.
Sigint
post Aug 20 2014, 01:54 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

I think without a doubt here that Lazada still have a very poor way of handing shipping and certain parts of it's logistics. So many reports of them regarding their poor delivery and followup practice.

By the way its interesting that Lazada is a clone from Amazon online retailing concept to serve asian markets but compared to Amazon in terms of customer service they still leave a lot to be desired. rclxub.gif
stacko
post Aug 20 2014, 03:32 PM

On my way
628 posts

Bought 15 items from Lazada from Nov last year till now without any problems with good discounts, free next-day delivery, only that 2 items were eventually found not in stock, cancelled and duly refunded.

However, have done my homework to compare the online prices at lelong, rakuten, ipmart, mudah etc before buying everything from Lazada.

So far no need to return or claim any warranty.

Rin
post Aug 21 2014, 10:14 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

I think the issues that happen is not because of the advertiser (LAZADA), but the individual sellers who advertised on LAZADA.

In which, some are good sellers. While some are not, which leaves the customers in a gamble.

Maybe LAZADA should raise up their standards of accepting sellers or something so that the site can up their trustworthiness to the customers.

Just sayin'

twins9
post Aug 25 2014, 07:13 AM

Regular
1,371 posts

I want to order some leather wallets fory family. Palms island wallets..leather. Anyone knows palms island brand from LA zAda and if they are real leather?

I am thinking of choosing a few from their site and pay cod. It also say free return. Can I order 5 and open to see if I like all n return those I don't?

17 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0211sec    0.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:41 PM