Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

New 2014 Honda City, come show the excitement!

views

hontoni1983
post Feb 17 2014, 02:06 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

It is confirmed 13 March launching....don't get it wrong please,City all the while is a local assembly car,meaning to say,their parts have been localized,this is the same for all new city,if not,we won't be getting at such a price.
hontoni1983
post Feb 23 2014, 07:22 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

Just back from Paradigm mall,the highest spec is way much different from Thai highest spec,a bit disappointing with it la,from what i get from the SA we are without:

1. Paddle shift
2. Reverse camera
3. Hill Assistant

furthermore, the 7 inch multimedia touch screen is only compatible with Iphone, so it means if you are a android user, the 7 inch multimedia touch screen become useless, no GPS (the GPS needs iphone GPS apps to function), no calling, no entertainment from phone, and no reverse camera...it is just a RADIO!!!
Another thing is also confirmed that all Rear is a drum brake, kinda disappointed, and they didn't mention about auto climate control with touch screen.

Haiz.....stop my booking just now after hearing this...will wait for final confirmation spec release before decide to place my order or not.
hontoni1983
post Feb 23 2014, 09:06 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(JaysonGoh @ Feb 23 2014, 07:58 PM)
I think the info you get is incorrect, hill assistant not include is still acceptable but paddle shift I see no reason they not putting the paddle shift in as they got this feature as standard since over the last few generation already. Even worst come to worst no paddle shift we still getting the cruise control  thumbup.gif
I hope I get the wrong info also,that's why have to wait until 13 march launching,and we will know the correct information. By the way,cruise control is nothing to do with paddle shift,it is a different function mah....
hontoni1983
post Feb 24 2014, 04:40 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(xin @ Feb 24 2014, 11:45 AM)
i am thinking they are saving it for the minor FL later. Cuz if you look at it, if they give everything now there will be nothing to FL anymore.
Thailand also can give now, why Malaysia have to wait until FL?

hontoni1983
post Mar 8 2014, 03:35 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(Jeff_lwh @ Mar 7 2014, 05:05 PM)
Received this from Alex Ng - Tenaga Setia Auto.  Enjoy!
[attachmentid=3881663]
Good information, but no selling price yet??
hontoni1983
post Mar 12 2014, 10:00 AM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(cfa28 @ Mar 11 2014, 06:32 PM)
OMG, Rear Drum Brakes, just like Nissan.

Hope all you Honda Fans will NOT BUY this new City.

Nissan has taken all their loyal fans as fools, now its Honda turn.
Haha,I guess Toyota will be the next to "fool" people with Rear drum brake....

hontoni1983
post Apr 2 2014, 12:00 AM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(fuzzy007 @ Apr 1 2014, 11:47 PM)
u can notice that when u closing the door,the sound on last gen is better and more solid
what i don't like the most is the door part,it seems like using cheap plastic material and the plastic design is similar with saga flx  rclxub.gif
Just look at the door trim area, you can see the rubber insulator is not complete,just partial done,that is the reason when you close the door,the sound so hard....and I believe this is the reason the soundproof of the cabin not so good...
That's why I was so stunned how come Honda become Toyota already (everything cut cost)...
hontoni1983
post Apr 2 2014, 12:02 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(OKLY @ Apr 2 2014, 11:16 AM)
If they don't cut some cost then it will be difficult to give a more competitive pricing. Should start looking at the safety aspects of the car which Toyota is not giving for their Vios at similar price range.
No matter how,Honda is still way better than Toyota,Toyota is after cost cutting,they still sell high price to end user,and keep all the profit to themselves icon_rolleyes.gif
hontoni1983
post Apr 2 2014, 12:05 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(ronDON @ Apr 2 2014, 11:19 AM)
bro...after you mentioned, i became paranoid...haha...i checked my car doors...yea, actually you are partially right...on the door the rubber is incomplete....apparently...the missing rubber parts on the door is actually on the car body....so its like half the rubber on the door, the other half of it on the body...try check it out again....
Haha,not mean to frighten anybody bro,will check the car again once Modern steel metallic colour available
hontoni1983
post Apr 10 2014, 11:52 AM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(sazreen91 @ Apr 10 2014, 11:36 AM)
ID : sazreen91
Grade : E spec
Color : Grey
**later i upload a pic smile.gif ty
Maybe picture abit difficult to see,but just want to know your grey is Civic type of grey or the new accord type of grey? I am confuse as both also named it Modern steel metallic, but the outcome is totally different.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0492sec    0.64    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:52 PM