ok this is what happen when i go to s650 RM399 at Jalan Raja Laut
1) i ask the seller why so cheap - he said he buy in bulk thats why cheaper
2) ask the seller about warranty - he said local warranty and only cover for repair and service .. parts not included ..
3) ask either if warranty claim can send to lenovo authorize dealer like samsung - he said lenovo have no authorised dealer yet in malaysia like Samsung shop .. so better send back to him only but there will be charges.
4) ask about phone imei is it the same with the box - he said yes (unable to confirm because he didnt show me new set only demo set
5) ask the seller either this is AP or Lenovo Malaysia - he said not AP but original lenovo (he did mention about Taiwan if i heard correctly) and he said there's no Lenovo Malaysia because all lenovo phone comes from 1 factory .. only is it distribute to which country.
6) check the app and found out their s650 already rooted - he said Lenovo s650 default is rooted from factory.. he said this is direct from there .. if user rooted themself warranty will be void.
7) ask again the price is it RM399 - he said RM399 but have T&C and must but casing and screen protector so total is RM460 .. if phone only is RM440 .. he even offer to give me free car charger (cap ayam ofkos)
--- so conclusion i didnt buy it .. need anybody who already have s650 to clarify the details above ..
--- anybody buy this from directd or aaron .. subang jaya ss15 shop
ahh jalan raja laut.. heaven for mobile phone.. but....