Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

call centre job search, need someone to give me extra informatio

views

TSMike owen
post Jan 24 2014, 08:56 PM, updated 11y ago

4 posts

Hi everyone,

I recently got an interview with HLBB and Scope international for a vacancy of call centre.
Does anyone have any in house information about the work place and the working like?

Also hows the expected salary as I am awaiting the second round of interview next week.

Please do share any other information you have regarding HLBB customer service executive post and scope international's working condition.

As I found on some blogs, they say working for scope international is all day and night without specific time shift. Is it true? Can someone verify this? smile.gif smile.gif
TSMike owen
post Jan 24 2014, 09:58 PM

4 posts

little suggestion or help from anyone in the field or any friends working in the industry???

This post has been edited by Mike owen: Jan 25 2014, 09:16 AM
sweet_pez
post Oct 19 2017, 11:04 AM

何を見ているの
Group Icon
Staff
4,242 posts

QUOTE(Mike owen @ Jan 24 2014, 08:56 PM)
Hi everyone,

I recently got an interview with HLBB and Scope international for a vacancy of call centre.
Does anyone have any in house information about the work place and the working like?

Also hows the expected salary as I am awaiting the second round of interview next week.

Please do share any other information you have regarding HLBB customer service executive post and scope international's working condition.

As I found on some blogs, they say working for scope international is all day and night without specific time shift. Is it true? Can someone verify this?  smile.gif  smile.gif
Isn't this something you should clarify during the interview? You can always drop an email to the HR or your superior (if he/ she gave you a namecard) and check on this before accepting the job.
genryou
post Oct 19 2017, 05:28 PM

Getting Started
56 posts

Why are you replying to a 3 years old thread? blink.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0132sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:55 PM