views

MandyG
post Oct 26 2016, 10:19 AM

Getting Started
181 posts

QUOTE(chloepl @ Oct 24 2016, 04:23 PM)
A big thanks to you for your sharing.  :thumbsup:
Just 2 frozen embryo left. But I don’t have any courage as of now. unsure.gif
I have to prepare myself for the next attempt. I’m afraid fail again and have to restart the new process… oh no…  cry.gif
as you said,stress plays a part too. I’m really stress during that time..full of disappointment and so depressed.
Whats kind of chinese medicine your wife taken? Actually I was advised to take chinese medicine too.
Thank you for your good wishes.  biggrin.gif
Perhaps u give urself a vacation or holiday before u started the FET... Me trying my best to stay relax and rest more... I also talking to mummy that go thru ivf and successful... Heard their story and talk to them whenever I was so stress and disappointed...

*p/s: I extracted 10eggs and only 4egg fertilized and only one is good while 3 is 2-cell... I still give a try as doc say the one good is grade C can't really survived freeze process... I thought I not able make it and told my hubby that if not success we will take a rest n holiday before started new cycle... And when test beta hcg, I'm positive and confirmed... Now wait another appt to check again the beta... Just take it easy and relax yourself...
skydrake
post Oct 28 2016, 11:13 AM

XiiX
986 posts

QUOTE(chloepl @ Oct 28 2016, 08:56 AM)
Haha,  biggrin.gif your daughter is so cute.  wink.gif
Ya, maybe you are right. I think is the right time to go for a holiday and relax myself.my husband is quite busy with his work. Have to talk to him. 
Actually my stress level is increased day by day. Especially during new year, the period before cny coming.  blink.gif u know that relatives sure ask “when you want to have a baby?”   bangwall.gif
it is really a blessing for me to have a healthy n cute baby girl. meanwhile for u need reduce your stress level no matter what, this is a must. added, relative stress on cny, i truely understand.. this u need to ask yourself whether u can handle it or not if can't handle u can think about skipping cny with holiday trip 😂

beside stress level, u can add on some supplements of Chinese herbs which my wife had taken it before ivf. no 100% promises but at least we did what we should. for the chinese herbs formula, u may contact my wife directly thru fb page i mentioned before so she can explain to u or if u wants me to explain more details and pm me too.

This post has been edited by skydrake: Oct 28 2016, 11:15 AM
dreamcomes
post Oct 28 2016, 06:12 PM

11 posts

Hi, im new here. May i know anyone did iui b4? How much it cost? Can it b done every months? Sorry desperately to get pregnant.😥
dreamcomes
post Oct 28 2016, 06:13 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(chloepl @ Oct 28 2016, 08:56 AM)
Haha,  biggrin.gif your daughter is so cute.  wink.gif
Ya, maybe you are right. I think is the right time to go for a holiday and relax myself.my husband is quite busy with his work. Have to talk to him. 
Actually my stress level is increased day by day. Especially during new year, the period before cny coming.  blink.gif u know that relatives sure ask “when you want to have a baby?”  bangwall.gif
dreamcomes
post Oct 28 2016, 06:14 PM

11 posts

I know tat feeling. 😧 i alw hv to answer tat questions also. Jus hate when festival is coming.
skydrake
post Oct 28 2016, 08:30 PM

XiiX
986 posts

QUOTE(dreamcomes @ Oct 28 2016, 06:12 PM)
Hi, im new here. May i know anyone did iui b4? How much it cost? Can it b done every months? Sorry desperately to get pregnant.😥
Hi, do u know what is the reason u not getting pregnant? desperate is good but at least with the proper guides should be ok.
dreamcomes
post Oct 29 2016, 09:05 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(skydrake @ Oct 28 2016, 08:30 PM)
Hi, do u know what is the reason u not getting pregnant? desperate is good but at least with the proper guides should be ok.
Thanks so much your reply. We went lab can check, told sperm got prob so may need iui, so jus wonder how much it cost ? It will b a burder for us.
skydrake
post Oct 29 2016, 09:13 AM

XiiX
986 posts

QUOTE(dreamcomes @ Oct 29 2016, 09:05 AM)
Thanks so much your reply. We went lab can check, told sperm got prob so may need iui, so jus wonder how much it cost ? It will b a burder for us.
not so sure about iui prices, but some friends did told is about 3-4k for private and for gov i they said is really cheap n not sure they saying is real or not as in rm1. however the rates is sure low, been told most of them failed, maybe i did not have any testimonial from the success ppl before.

howver, ivf is a burden to me too. i go for it and stick with the plan then it should be ok. if your age is stil young, u may try iui else should go for ivf.

all that best to be a parent! 😀
TSwaters
post Oct 29 2016, 10:01 AM

Getting Started
271 posts

QUOTE(dreamcomes @ Oct 29 2016, 09:05 AM)
Good morning,

We did 3 iuis in 2013 all failed. It costed us about 2k each time at Tropicana Medical Centre. That was 3 years ago.

Anyway, iuis are sort of a hit and miss. Because of the sperm washing, it doesn't live as long so the timing during insemination must be spot on. Usually it's the best guess of the doctor.

Depending on your age, you can try iui. Did the lab give you an indication on costs?
dreamcomes
post Oct 29 2016, 01:38 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(waters @ Oct 29 2016, 10:01 AM)
Good morning,

We did 3 iuis in 2013 all failed. It costed us about 2k each time at Tropicana Medical Centre. That was 3 years ago.

Anyway, iuis are sort of a hit and miss. Because of the sperm washing, it doesn't live as long so the timing during insemination must be spot on. Usually it's the best guess of the doctor.

Depending on your age, you can try iui. Did the lab give you an indication on costs?
They dunno d cost as well. I so depressed now, seem like iui like more in luck rather than real improvement in achieving pregnancy.😧
I tho by iui, d chances will b much better. Feel like hopeless now.
TSwaters
post Oct 29 2016, 02:05 PM

Getting Started
271 posts

QUOTE(dreamcomes @ Oct 29 2016, 01:38 PM)
They dunno d cost as well. I so depressed now, seem like iui like more in luck rather than real improvement in achieving pregnancy.😧
I tho by iui, d chances will b much better. Feel like hopeless now.
Hi, the chances are better, but ivf is of course a lot lot higher. I suggest talk to a doctor, they should advise you on your next action, not a lab.

In this thread there are tons of recommendations of doctors. Go to one close to you, take the sperm test results and discuss it.

Good luck! My wife and I tried for 7 years before we got pregnant. It was a tough tough time for us. I feel what you're going through.
dreamcomes
post Oct 29 2016, 04:00 PM

11 posts

Tq so much. Yes it is tough. May i ask how you feel thro the 7 years before u got your baby? There is oly 1 thing (to get pregnant) in my mind d whole day, feel like cant proceed with others things in life😟
MandyG
post Oct 30 2016, 12:58 AM

Getting Started
181 posts

QUOTE(dreamcomes @ Oct 28 2016, 06:12 PM)
I did twice IUI at govt... It really cheap... Each visit cost u rm5 with medicine (injection, needles, etc) but u needed to prepare cooler box with ice cant dry ice... U will need visit them on day 2/3 of ur period then they will scan and give u injection... Then on day 10 come again to scan... if ok, they give u trigger to injection and the trigger is prengyl 5000ui or any dosage that suit u... Then on that day ur husband need pay rm5 for the room to provide sperm... That's all you are done and back...

So if u were lucky on day 10 can trigger meaning u just like spend RM 5 x 4 = rm 20.00 the whole process...

I did ask about the ivf centre that i went for it.... They say if did IUI will not exceed rm2k each cycle...
dreamcomes
post Oct 30 2016, 09:54 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(MandyG @ Oct 30 2016, 12:58 AM)
I did twice IUI at govt... It really cheap... Each visit cost u rm5 with medicine (injection, needles, etc) but u needed to prepare cooler box with ice cant dry ice... U will need visit them on day 2/3 of ur period then they will scan and give u injection... Then on day 10 come again to scan... if ok, they give u trigger to injection and the trigger is prengyl 5000ui or any dosage that suit u... Then on that day ur husband need pay rm5 for the room to provide sperm... That's all you are done and back...

So if u were lucky on day 10 can trigger meaning u just like spend RM 5 x 4 = rm 20.00 the whole process...

I did ask about the ivf centre that i went for it.... They say if did IUI will not exceed rm2k each cycle...
Tq ao much ur info. Really helpful. May i know ice box for what?

This post has been edited by dreamcomes: Oct 30 2016, 09:56 AM
dreamcomes
post Oct 30 2016, 09:56 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(MandyG @ Oct 30 2016, 12:58 AM)

dreamcomes
post Oct 30 2016, 08:27 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(chloepl @ Oct 30 2016, 04:08 PM)
Why they want ask such of this bangwall.gif  question.  mad.gif
Some of them even told u ”u know xx is already give birth to a baby girl?”  shakehead.gif
Hi, chloepl. Yap the situation is totally suck, when we hv to face all those questions. Like we can control when we wanna give birth😠

I really hope all this end fast (with good ending?😃) but i think there is no shortcut, hv to face it anyway.
skydrake
post Oct 30 2016, 08:45 PM

XiiX
986 posts

QUOTE(chloepl @ Oct 30 2016, 04:17 PM)
I don’t want to try the chinese medicine which is need to cook one. My friend recommend me one chinese medicine formula, no need to cook. Powder form. Easier for me.  biggrin.gif
she is Dr Terrenz customer. so she recommend it to me. smile.gif
ic, actually the one i recommend to u is from the same source n same product. my wife is their reseller. 😊

Syd G
post Oct 31 2016, 01:51 PM

Mom. Servant of God.
Group Icon
VIP
8,023 posts

QUOTE(chloepl @ Oct 30 2016, 04:08 PM)
Why they want ask such of this bangwall.gif  question.  mad.gif
Some of them even told u ”u know xx is already give birth to a baby girl?”  shakehead.gif
I remember talking to someone who whispered to me in tears that she hated going for raya visits for these questions. At that time they've been married for 10 years (they both married early at 21) with a few failed IUIs. They had no money for IVF.

But little that we know at that time she was already pregnant with her first born biggrin.gif

Fast forward 7 years, she now has 3 daughters all conceived naturally. rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by Syd G: Oct 31 2016, 01:52 PM
MandyG
post Nov 1 2016, 01:10 PM

Getting Started
181 posts

QUOTE(dreamcomes @ Oct 30 2016, 09:56 AM)
The ice box is for the medicine... Any injection medicine need maintain in cool temperature... Even iui or ivf... So after u back then u put these injection medicine into fridge..

Previously I try tcm give me is a tablet medicine to eat which she say consist of ginseng, etc which to warm ur uterus...

I understand how u feel about it when come to big festival.. My in lAws keep telling my hubby that who who had how many children... Then keep hint like which uncle go back hometown is it cos daughter in law pregnant... During bday, say wanna have a grandchildren stand beside n wish bday..
dreamcomes
post Nov 1 2016, 10:30 PM

11 posts

Hope 1 day i can celebrate all those festival happily, at least with a little heartbeat in my tummy😉

22 Pages « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0566sec    0.18    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:24 PM