Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Archers come in

views

SUSMrUbikeledek
post Jan 10 2014, 07:55 PM, updated 11y ago

On my way
580 posts

I want to open an outdoor archery range. The current range i went to are kinda too far away from my place. I can only visit once a week. I want somewhere nearby where i can go and train myself on regular basis. like every evening. I've scouted around and i found several locations that may serve the purpose. It has a rather high slope behind it. The problem is, all of it is in the community recreational area. I wonder is there a procedure to make this area into an archery range or should i just bring my target and shoot?
SUSNXJ
post Jan 10 2014, 07:57 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

QUOTE(MrUbikeledek @ Jan 10 2014, 07:55 PM)
I want to open an outdoor archery range. The current range i went to are kinda too far away from my place. I can only visit once a week. I want somewhere nearby where i can go and train myself on regular basis. like every evening. I've scouted around and i found several locations that may serve the purpose. It has a rather high slope behind it. The problem is, all of it is in the community recreational area. I wonder is there a procedure to make this area into an archery range or should i just bring my target and shoot?
Without the power of collective bargaining or at least a person with Datuk title, it will be impossible to get through the first step of doing this legally by the law: to obtain permission from town council.

Just bring your stuff and shoot about. Make sure you don't kill people.
tessei
post Jan 10 2014, 07:58 PM

Enthusiast
932 posts

go and train at msn au2 .... been there?
SUSkakakkiwi
post Jan 10 2014, 07:59 PM

3 posts

kepong FRIM

bonus: moving target
SUSMrUbikeledek
post Jan 10 2014, 08:27 PM

On my way
580 posts

QUOTE(tessei @ Jan 10 2014, 07:58 PM)
go and train at msn au2 .... been there?
Yes. Thats what im talking about. Its just too far. I'm in puchong. Theres another at bukit jelutong. But that is also too far. The one in tmn kanagapuram is too expensive.
SUSMrUbikeledek
post Jan 10 2014, 08:50 PM

On my way
580 posts

QUOTE(NXJ @ Jan 10 2014, 07:57 PM)
Without the power of collective bargaining or at least a person with Datuk title, it will be impossible to get through the first step of doing this legally by the law: to obtain permission from town council.

Just bring your stuff and shoot about. Make sure you don't kill people.
You mean its ok like that? Just bring my stuff and shoot. What if polis see me?

This post has been edited by MrUbikeledek: Jan 10 2014, 08:51 PM

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0194sec    0.27    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:10 PM