Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How to be ASB Agent, For CIMB / RHB / MAYBANK

views

TSaPiT_OxyMoxy
post Jan 5 2014, 10:47 PM, updated 10y ago

Casual
432 posts

Salam and Hello there,

Previously i help my friend to find people who's interested to make ASB Loan and divided the commission
(60% Me / 40% My friend), but now he's no longer working with CIMB so i got no one do to this anymore.

My question is, is there any bank that recruit Agent to do sales for ASB Loan? If yes how can i apply?

BTW if u are Sales Team and doing ASB Loan i am willing to help u do the sales and the comission should be divided into (60% Me / 40% You)
max_cavalera
post Jan 6 2014, 12:59 AM

rebirth
5,406 posts

try to cooperate with RHB sales ppl...usually the rhb easy sales ppl...cimb i dunno how much they pay, tiger bank as usual the commission is the suckiest...i dun think they even have a commission for asb loan :/..
TSaPiT_OxyMoxy
post Jan 8 2014, 08:34 AM

Casual
432 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Jan 6 2014, 01:59 AM)
try to cooperate with RHB sales ppl...usually the rhb easy sales ppl...cimb i dunno how much they pay, tiger bank as usual the commission is the suckiest...i dun think they even have a commission for asb loan :/..
at last i got the reply thx bro i'll look for RHB Easy, but i guess CIMB Offers is the best thumbup.gif
anz87
post Jan 8 2014, 01:24 PM

Casual
428 posts

QUOTE(aPiT_OxyMoxy @ Jan 8 2014, 08:34 AM)
at last i got the reply thx bro i'll look for RHB Easy, but i guess CIMB Offers is the best  thumbup.gif
i'm interested also to be agent? can u share the contact person
TSaPiT_OxyMoxy
post Jan 8 2014, 04:02 PM

Casual
432 posts

QUOTE(anz87 @ Jan 8 2014, 02:24 PM)
i'm interested also to be agent? can u share the contact person
sure no worries, i'll let u know icon_rolleyes.gif
TSaPiT_OxyMoxy
post Jan 9 2014, 01:03 PM

Casual
432 posts

Hello there, at last found someone who work at CIMB but the target is 2 Million per month, but full detail will be given later
max_cavalera
post Jan 9 2014, 02:04 PM

rebirth
5,406 posts

Hi just a Lil bit of info regarding sales line in banking industry either direct sales or telesales...

1) The biggest bank with the most customer will pay u the most little commission and the most highest n ridiculous target. Example: big 2: tiger bank, cimp bank,

Logic reason: I work for 6 years in tiger bank so I know. They already have so many customer based n established. For example personal Lon probably in 1 year tiger have budget to approve 50-100 million... But ppl that come n apply it is so many like berebut buy ticket like final of football match. So they will turn down so many ppl even the good score credit rating ppl. Only the excellent 1 get approve. Bank sales pppl/ticket counter ppl: target tinggi like gunung commission small like peanut

Tiger bank boss reason: aiya pay u so much for what? U no need look for ppl sell so many que in front of u berebut want to apply easy job way for I pay u so much?

Smaller bank that is emerging n try to compete with the bigger bank is contradict to big bank perangai: example: alliance bank, hong leung bank...
Like normal football match non top teams no ppl want to walk in buy ticket at counter...

Small bank boss talk to ticket guy: hey don't just sit n wait no ppl come in n buy our ticket. Go out find customer DAT want to buy. For ur hassle to help me increase sale n ake our company churn big profit I willing to pay u very high commission. U sell I give u 30-40-50% from what I make. Agree?

Conclusion: both big n small bank have advantages n disadvantages. The key to do well Is to network n leverage on each other advantages.... smile.gif
TSaPiT_OxyMoxy
post Jan 11 2014, 01:49 PM

Casual
432 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Jan 9 2014, 03:04 PM)
Hi just a Lil bit of info regarding sales line in banking industry either direct sales or telesales...

1) The biggest bank with the most customer will pay u the most little commission and the most highest n ridiculous target. Example: big 2: tiger bank, cimp bank,

Logic reason: I work for 6 years in tiger bank so I know. They already have so many customer based n established. For example personal Lon probably in 1 year tiger have budget to approve 50-100 million... But ppl that come n apply it is so many like berebut buy ticket like final of football match. So they will turn down so many ppl even the good score credit rating ppl. Only the excellent 1 get approve. Bank sales pppl/ticket counter ppl: target tinggi like gunung commission small like peanut

Tiger bank boss reason: aiya pay u so much for what? U no need look for ppl  sell so many que in front of u berebut want to apply easy job way for I pay u so much?

Smaller bank that is emerging n try to compete with the bigger bank is contradict to big bank perangai: example: alliance bank, hong leung bank...
Like normal football match non top teams no ppl want to walk in buy ticket at counter...

Small bank boss talk to ticket guy: hey don't just sit n wait no ppl come in n buy our ticket. Go out find customer DAT want to buy. For ur hassle to help me increase sale n ake our company churn big profit I willing to pay u very high commission. U sell I give u 30-40-50% from what I make. Agree?

Conclusion: both big n small bank have advantages n disadvantages. The key to do well Is to network n leverage on each other advantages.... smile.gif
Thanks a lot bro for your information notworthy.gif

Yeah i am totally agree with you, i just done my research with CIMB and their target is 2 Million for ASB only.

As a newbie i am not sure i can achieve this target, plus i will do this as Part Time. So my plan is to get a team who is willing to work together and earn based on their Sales.

RAHMAN: 1,000,000 = 20,000
ALI: RM500,000 = 10,000
ABU: RM200,000 = 4,000
OSMAN: 300,000 = 6,000

BTW bro i feel not secure to do this if i am dealing with thier Sales Manager, cause there is no black and white agreement. What if they lie to me? Take the customer but dont give commission.

I use to have this BAD EXPERIENCE when i recommend few customer to buy laptop from there shop, but after they purchase the shop owner just remain silent... rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by aPiT_OxyMoxy: Jan 11 2014, 01:50 PM
max_cavalera
post Jan 11 2014, 03:00 PM

rebirth
5,406 posts

QUOTE(aPiT_OxyMoxy @ Jan 11 2014, 02:49 PM)
Thanks a lot bro for your information  notworthy.gif

Yeah i am totally agree with you, i just done my research with CIMB and their target is 2 Million for ASB only.

As a newbie i am not sure i can achieve this target, plus i will do this as Part Time.  So my plan is to get a team who is willing to work together and earn based on their Sales.

RAHMAN: 1,000,000 = 20,000
ALI: RM500,000 = 10,000
ABU: RM200,000 = 4,000
OSMAN: 300,000 = 6,000

BTW bro i feel not secure to do this if i am dealing with thier Sales Manager, cause there is no black and white agreement. What if they lie to me? Take the customer but dont give commission.

I use to have this BAD EXPERIENCE when i recommend few customer to buy laptop from there shop, but after they purchase the shop owner just remain silent...  rclxub.gif
That's the challenge in this industry...I think its a real challenge in life as well....to network n have full trust of ur partner... Me n my partner used to suffer for years inside tiger bank....but we ighten our belt, simplify our life, avoid unnecessary mthly commitment to survive...recently my close friend get offer to do sales at all lions bank...n guess what the commission is huge..with the sales target is 3.5 times lower than tiger bank but the commission is double than what tiger bank can give...but the challenge is they don't give leads to their sales staff...oz their customer base is very little n limited...as what my metaphor story I told u...so I deal with him...I give u truckload of Cust from my bank that wants to apply but decline at my bank to him( of course with customer consent)

He close the Cust...we split the commission...both happy...
Nama saya Amad
post Jan 11 2014, 03:55 PM

Casual
458 posts

Yup, I have to agree with max. Mbb does not give huge commission esp for asb loan. Cc is okay (still lower compare to others) I guess.

Working with mbb, so I know tongue.gif
max_cavalera
post Jan 11 2014, 05:18 PM

rebirth
5,406 posts

QUOTE(Nama saya Amad @ Jan 11 2014, 04:55 PM)
Yup, I have to agree with max. Mbb does not give huge commission esp for asb loan. Cc is okay (still lower compare to others) I guess.

Working with mbb, so I know tongue.gif
the funny thing is in this 5 years in my sales line with tiger....many friends and ppl that i know that go in here, cant make it, go to other banks with better commission n lower target....why oh why they choose the hard way n trying to find customer on their own...wasting their time, effort n petrol money.....they been friends with me n prefer to work the hard way....if they just open their mouth n ask favor from me...heck i'll make his life n work double to triple times easier n their pay double triple n maybe quadruple even...just share the commission fairly with me...you no need find customer i supply the good ones for you....coz tiger so big n arrogant right now heck even their private banking customer with half million fd in their bank oso kena reject their loan application....

i even ask my partner in other bank dont waste time go outside look for any ppl for sale or go convention ctr or sale exhibition...i said to him dont bother ppl that is not interested to apply....just sit tightly i office, call the ppl that i provide you, email or fax to them the application n wait for their document...coz in my place there is mountain of good ppl that wants to apply loan but not entertained by tiger... laugh.gif
Nama saya Amad
post Jan 11 2014, 07:17 PM

Casual
458 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Jan 11 2014, 05:18 PM)
the funny thing is in this 5 years in my sales line with tiger....many friends and ppl that i know that go in here, cant make it, go to other banks with better commission n lower target....why oh why they choose the hard way n trying to find customer on their own...wasting their time, effort n petrol money.....they been friends with me n prefer to work the hard way....if they just open their mouth n ask favor from me...heck i'll make his life n work double to triple times easier n their pay double triple n maybe quadruple even...just share the commission fairly with me...you no need find customer i supply the good ones for you....coz tiger so big n arrogant right now heck even their private banking customer with half million fd in their bank oso kena reject their loan application....

i even ask my partner in other bank dont waste time go outside look for any ppl for sale or go convention ctr or sale exhibition...i said to him dont bother ppl that is not interested to apply....just sit tightly i office, call the ppl that i provide you, email or fax to them the application n wait for their document...coz in my place there is mountain of good ppl that wants to apply loan but not entertained by tiger...  laugh.gif
your words are a bit confusing. rclxub.gif

Are you still working with maybank? if yes, why bother to give some customers who have been rejected by maybank to your friends who are also working with maybank rclxub.gif

I aint in sales line, but I am willing to get some customers from you if you have any haha thumbup.gif
TSaPiT_OxyMoxy
post Jan 12 2014, 01:47 AM

Casual
432 posts

i think max are giving out cust that are rejected from maybank to his friend and share the comission

as he said maybank got huge customer but yet maybank reject few customer

so these rejected customer will be given to his friend from another bank for the same loan.

if the loan approve the commission will be divided equally biggrin.gif
bob
post Jan 23 2014, 02:50 PM

* hari2mau *
1,707 posts

QUOTE(aPiT_OxyMoxy @ Jan 5 2014, 10:47 PM)
Salam and Hello there,

Previously i help my friend to find people who's interested to make ASB Loan and divided the commission
(60% Me / 40% My friend), but now he's no longer working with CIMB so i got no one do to this anymore.

My question is, is there any bank that recruit Agent to do sales for ASB Loan? If yes how can i apply?

BTW if u are Sales Team and doing ASB Loan i am willing to help u do the sales and the comission should be divided into (60% Me / 40% You)
With cimb, u can join CWA (cimb wealth advisor) as an agent (part/full). Their main product is unit trust but u also can sell other cimb product such as asb loan & housing loan.

chibe
post May 19 2014, 06:09 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(aPiT_OxyMoxy @ Jan 5 2014, 10:47 PM)
Salam and Hello there,

Hi apit,
I'm also looking for asb agent.. i work for cimb bank and my target is 1.6m pet month and i also okay with your offer that is 60:40 from the commision.. if you also can give me the cases please let me know.. please pm me then i'll give you my contact number.. thanks bro..
TSaPiT_OxyMoxy
post May 28 2014, 10:26 AM

Casual
432 posts

thank guys for your offer as for now i am concentrating on my business i'll let u guys know if i'm still interested, btw if i were to apply loan can u guy assits me?
JJKTP
post Apr 3 2018, 12:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,155 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Jan 11 2014, 03:00 PM)
That's the challenge in this industry...I think its a real challenge in life as well....to network n have full trust of ur partner... Me n my partner used to suffer for years inside tiger bank....but we ighten our belt, simplify our life, avoid unnecessary mthly commitment to survive...recently my close friend get offer to do sales at all lions bank...n guess what the commission is huge..with the sales target is 3.5 times lower than tiger bank but the commission is double than what tiger bank can give...but the challenge is they don't give leads to their sales staff...oz their customer base is very little n limited...as what my metaphor story I told u...so I deal with him...I give u truckload of Cust from my bank that wants to apply but decline at my bank to him( of course with customer consent)

He close the Cust...we split the commission...both happy...
Sorry for reviving this old thread.

Butnis there any way I can the the agent?

Thank you in advance.
imputraz
post Jan 9 2019, 05:50 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(JJKTP @ Apr 3 2018, 12:37 PM)
Sorry for reviving this old thread.

Butnis there any way I can the the agent?

Thank you in advance.
hey JJKTP.. have found anyone can recruit you being an asb agent..?
JJKTP
post Jan 10 2019, 10:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,155 posts

QUOTE(imputraz @ Jan 9 2019, 05:50 PM)
hey JJKTP.. have found anyone can recruit you being an asb agent..?
Not yet. Anyone can help me with that?
imputraz
post Jan 11 2019, 11:10 AM

7 posts

Hahaha.. I'm also looking for that..😅

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0181sec    0.24    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:13 AM