Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Pullup bars buying advice

views

pj_guitarist
post Apr 17 2014, 07:06 AM

Regular
1,625 posts

QUOTE(exhauster @ Apr 17 2014, 03:39 AM)
I also found that the Q&A so difficult to understand.. It mentions doesn't need to drill hole while provide screw.
Could you please enlighten me about this? I don't want to screw a hole at the door frame.
screw probably is part of connecting the pullup bar structure, more like nuts and bolts, the pullup bar itself is a simple attach to doorframe and ready to support your weight there and then it is removable and can be placed anywhere again in a snap. make sure ur door frame has like a thick wood frame to support the upper attachment of the pullup bar.
pj_guitarist
post Apr 17 2014, 07:10 AM

Regular
1,625 posts

QUOTE(Dannyl @ Apr 16 2014, 01:08 PM)
Checked out the page, but the Q&A uses powderful England so I can't understand it.  This bar can be adjusted to fit tightly between frames/walls without drilling?  Did you drill yours?  What are the screws for?  Thanks.
oh just saw the pullup bar type, this one is easier it just extends to fit the doorframe, the screws are just optional when you want to make it a permanent fixture to that particular doorframe, if not u just don't use the screws, the pullup bar generally just extend on both side of door frame and apply force on both ends to stick onto the doorframe itself, make sure its doesn.t slip and test it prior to executing your pullups.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0185sec    0.89    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th July 2021 - 11:25 PM