Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

72 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

KAMEN RIDER V 21"Rabbit! Tank! Best Match!, Are you Ready? Hagane no Moonsault!

views

Fattyman
post Jan 2 2014, 07:56 AM

3 posts

Hi,I'm newbie…anyone know what the different between Shf Faiz(normal) and Shf Faiz with Auto Vajin set???…I just see the finger and left hand are different…thx
WingKalimdor
post Jan 2 2014, 08:11 AM

Mirai-Chan
1,801 posts

QUOTE(Fattyman @ Jan 2 2014, 07:56 AM)
Hi,I'm newbie…anyone know what the different between Shf Faiz(normal) and Shf Faiz with Auto Vajin set???…I just see the finger and left hand are different…thx
They added the axel watch as well. Look at his hand.

user posted image

This post has been edited by WingKalimdor: Jan 2 2014, 08:12 AM
Ghost_XIII
post Jan 2 2014, 08:36 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(feizar @ Jan 2 2014, 07:44 AM)
taste can change.. i sometimes bought some sic that i reaaaly like. & now i'm going for the main riders. smile.gif
yup...i try my best not to get sucked in by other toy line as sic itself is pricey..im not sure how im gonna manage if i start shf..
blade and some other ultra act almost succeed in tempting me...let see how chalice fare sweat.gif
SmokerBamboo
post Jan 2 2014, 08:46 AM

Getting Started
61 posts

QUOTE(Ghost_XIII @ Jan 1 2014, 10:54 PM)
sometimes i like the clean and show accurate look of shf..dont know why..yeah..blade price been dropping now..
+1
That's why I fell into SHF trap first. I just bought an SIC Putotyra recently and after playing a while with it, I don't think I'm gonna buy another SIC. Haha. SHF suits my taste better biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Ghost_XIII @ Jan 2 2014, 08:36 AM)
yup...i try my best not to get sucked in by other toy line as sic itself is pricey..im not sure how im gonna manage if i start shf..
blade and some other ultra act almost succeed in tempting me...let see how chalice fare sweat.gif
SIC >> Pricy
SHF >> Damn alot of exclusive and renewal doh.gif
Ghost_XIII
post Jan 2 2014, 08:56 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(SmokerBamboo @ Jan 2 2014, 08:46 AM)
+1
That's why I fell into SHF trap first. I just bought an SIC Putotyra recently and after playing a while with it, I don't think I'm gonna buy another SIC. Haha. SHF suits my taste better biggrin.gif
SIC >> Pricy
SHF >> Damn alot of exclusive and renewal doh.gif
try other sic release like den-o sword form..i think that was the most fun sic i've ever messed with..articulation,accessories,play value..i think thats the best sic i have so far..putotyra is just not meant to be play..i dont find it that enjoyable playing with him.

shf got a lot more release than sic so i guess thats what contribute to a lot of exclusive..
SmokerBamboo
post Jan 2 2014, 09:16 AM

Getting Started
61 posts

QUOTE(Ghost_XIII @ Jan 2 2014, 08:56 AM)
try other sic release like den-o sword form..i think that was the most fun sic i've ever messed with..articulation,accessories,play value..i think thats the best sic i have so far..putotyra is just not meant to be play..i dont find it that enjoyable playing with him.

shf got a lot more release than sic so i guess thats what contribute to a lot of exclusive..
Oh I see...
It sounds as if you're trying to lead me back to a trap which I've just avoided tongue.gif
Ghost_XIII
post Jan 2 2014, 09:18 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(SmokerBamboo @ Jan 2 2014, 09:16 AM)
Oh I see...
It sounds as if you're trying to lead me back to a trap which I've just avoided tongue.gif
no im not whistling.gif
but seriously,if u ever feel the interest in getting ur next sic,try that one.
SmokerBamboo
post Jan 2 2014, 09:44 AM

Getting Started
61 posts

QUOTE(Ghost_XIII @ Jan 2 2014, 09:18 AM)
no im not whistling.gif
but seriously,if u ever feel the interest in getting ur next sic,try that one.
Alright thumbup.gif
But it all depends on $$ in my pocket/bank. And now I'm totally out of bullet cry.gif

Just wanna know, how much does 1 SIC Den-O normally cost?
Ghost_XIII
post Jan 2 2014, 10:06 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(SmokerBamboo @ Jan 2 2014, 09:44 AM)
Alright thumbup.gif
But it all depends on $$ in my pocket/bank. And now I'm totally out of bullet cry.gif

Just wanna know, how much does 1 SIC Den-O normally cost?
sadly, no matter how much i want to recommend, sword form is one of the rare sic...people usually sell them above 200.
but if u r lucky,u can get them at their normal retail price..got mine for 180 a few months ago. but honestly,i wouldnt mind paying 250 for it..its just that good.

hocksoo
post Jan 2 2014, 10:29 AM

Getting Started
191 posts

Is it confirm the upcoming SHF Faiz is new mold or just the same mold with added detail?
SmokerBamboo
post Jan 2 2014, 10:47 AM

Getting Started
61 posts

QUOTE(Ghost_XIII @ Jan 2 2014, 10:06 AM)
sadly, no matter how much i want to recommend, sword form is one of the rare sic...people usually sell them above 200.
but if u r lucky,u can get them at their normal retail price..got mine for 180 a few months ago. but honestly,i wouldnt mind paying 250 for it..its just that good.
Oh okay. That would gimme some idea about the price. thumbup.gif

QUOTE(hocksoo @ Jan 2 2014, 10:29 AM)
Is it confirm the upcoming SHF Faiz is new mold or just the same mold with added detail?
It's not confirmed. But from the look of it, it's more likely to be the old mold.
drazisader
post Jan 2 2014, 12:00 PM

33 posts

my target sic dark kiva....
WingKalimdor
post Jan 2 2014, 12:30 PM

Mirai-Chan
1,801 posts

QUOTE(Ghost_XIII @ Jan 2 2014, 08:36 AM)
But bro, since SHF just started to release v2.0, it is a good opportunity for you to start now. One down side of SHF is they no longer implement the die cast on their feet. Blade series still can get at lower price now as it is not goreng yet plus reissues of the regular SHF blade making the price drop even more.

I just collected one ultra-act (Ultraman Hayata), and decided not collecting it as Ultra act series is damn hard to collect. Especially Ultraman Zoffy, Seven and Jack. sad.gif
squall_12
post Jan 2 2014, 01:52 PM

Regular
1,748 posts

the most hard to collect for ultra act would be ultraman captain zoffy and jack....
WingKalimdor
post Jan 2 2014, 03:17 PM

Mirai-Chan
1,801 posts

QUOTE(squall_12 @ Jan 2 2014, 01:52 PM)
the most hard to collect for ultra act would be ultraman captain zoffy and jack....
Their price is goreng even re-release, so lets forgot about it. blink.gif
SmokerBamboo
post Jan 2 2014, 03:49 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

QUOTE(WingKalimdor @ Jan 2 2014, 12:30 PM)
But bro, since SHF just started to release v2.0, it is a good opportunity for you to start now. One down side of SHF is they no longer implement the die cast on their feet.
Not only that, the quality of SHF is getting worse. The new SHF feels so plastic and fragile. Take the Den-O series for example. If you have Den-O Sword and Den-O Gun/Rod, you'll easily see the difference in quality of the material used. I've seen a video review of Agito Burning Form, and the reviewer accidentally broke the arms of the figure during the review. He was so shocked and never expected the figure to be so fragile. sweat.gif

This post has been edited by SmokerBamboo: Jan 2 2014, 03:49 PM
WingKalimdor
post Jan 2 2014, 04:05 PM

Mirai-Chan
1,801 posts

QUOTE(SmokerBamboo @ Jan 2 2014, 03:49 PM)
Not only that, the quality of SHF is getting worse. The new SHF feels so plastic and fragile. Take the Den-O series for example. If you have Den-O Sword and Den-O Gun/Rod, you'll easily see the difference in quality of the material used. I've seen a video review of Agito Burning Form, and the reviewer accidentally broke the arms of the figure during the review. He was so shocked and never expected the figure to be so fragile. sweat.gif
I have the sword form, and it was so light comparing to his pre-release SHF. E.g. Ryuki. Even the battle hopper v1 and v2 have a huge different in weight and resistance. Only people who own both will understand the difference. sad.gif

Lets hope Kabuto v2.0 will retained its die cast since it was the first v2.0 that is using the new body structure.
Amy09
post Jan 2 2014, 04:21 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

each time i saw wizard infinity.......make me want to buy it sad.gif
glandulla
post Jan 2 2014, 05:22 PM

0 posts

reporting in!!! sorry for the late timing
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Some Showa Poisons
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

TSZackU88
post Jan 2 2014, 06:35 PM

28 posts

just back sunway , december item last week ady reach but held in custom , had to drive all the way there to claim but was not taxed.
reason being held is becuz there are 2 type , 1 is figuring , 1 is status fgure which is SIC UVA , so they say next time must declare how many figure and how many status , and also suddenly malay lady come out insist to see the amount i pay lol borrow her pc and open email show her the invoice paid and she do the math , less than rm500 then she said only EMS limit is 500 , this year onward sal register/unregister is rm200 , sea shipping no matter wat is the amount is 10% taxable (which is very weird....)

kamen rider item for this batch only receive SIC UVA and SHF old nigo , my blade king form delay end of jan >.< sorry guys who order from me

Attached Image

72 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0232sec    0.23    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:16 AM