Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Boss Venture

views

colourfullife
post Dec 28 2013, 05:50 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

BossVenture is a business based on e-commerce platform.To put it in simple, this affiliate program is run through promoting/marketing products through the internet. You earn commission when someone buy product through you unique affiliate link.

Having said that, it's actually a MLM because is channel incentive to all the Licensee Re-seller if a sales is closed. Even though the company that runs and monitor BossVenture.com (Cash Deal Sdn Bhd) is register under Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) and acquired certification from MDeC as a MSC status company, and used BILL OF GUARANTEES.

Under ' BILL OF GUARANTEES , the government will not implement INTERNET CENSORSHIP. So any company under the status MSC is allowed to accept, process, and send data without any disturbance.

Bill of Guarantee No. 4: To give the freedom to source capital globally for MSC Malaysia infrastructure, and the right to borrow funds globally

Interpretation
1)Flexibility to Source Capital and Funds Globally.
Under this BoG, MSC Malaysia Status companies are free to source capital globally, unless otherwise stated in the Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorism Financing Act 2001, or from residents, authorities, agencies or entities of countries specified in the Exchange Control Act 1953.

2)Non-residents investing in MSC Malaysia Status companies are free to repatriate any amount of capital, divestment proceeds, profits and dividends arising from their investments.

3)MSC Malaysia Status companies are free to remit funds abroad, which are made in foreign currency and transacted through licensed onshore banks.

4)MSC Malaysia Status companies are also free to borrow from resident and nonresident lenders in Ringgit and in any foreign currency4 to finance their business operations.

5)MSC Malaysia Status companies can borrow in Ringgit:
Any amount from licensed onshore banks and other residents. Any amount from their non-resident non-bank parent companies for purpose of financing activities in the real sector in Malaysia. Up to RM1 million in aggregate from other non-resident non-bank companies or non-resident individuals for use in Malaysia.

This mean, any company with MSC status is actually and supposed to developed infrastructure and technology under the law of BoG. Instead, BossVenture.com (Cash Deal Sdn Bhd) had misconducted BoG to run a business under MLM scheme.

Hope this made it clear for you.
colourfullife
post Dec 28 2013, 07:19 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Dec 28 2013, 06:18 PM)
MLM again meh!!! Very sian wo.
Selling product/service using MLM platform is not an issue. The problem with this company is that they misused the status of MSC to run the business. It's just the matter of time for this company to shut down.
colourfullife
post Dec 29 2013, 03:50 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(FreedomX @ Dec 29 2013, 03:17 PM)
hI may i know why? i got friends who joined it.
Why? I'll tell you why. It's a stupid pyramid scheme.

Imagine you have a company with a solid business that will earn profit, are you going to set a date to shut it down?

I think you have the answer in your heart.
colourfullife
post Dec 30 2013, 03:11 AM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(kasey1314 @ Dec 30 2013, 12:30 AM)
i think MLM method is workable, but it depends on company .

Life Insurance based company also using this MLM method to Run.

Regahome in Cheras also using this method, HLA also.

Traditional, Amway . It’s method works, but depends on individual .
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
colourfullife
post Dec 30 2013, 05:43 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(kasey1314 @ Dec 30 2013, 05:30 PM)
can i assume this is an MONEY GAME?
No need to assume. It is money game.
colourfullife
post Dec 30 2013, 05:57 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(frey_zero @ Dec 30 2013, 05:47 PM)
so the money game it like Piramid stuff, and MLM etc right???  vmad.gif  vmad.gif  vmad.gif  rclxm9.gif
Yes, money game is sort of like pyramid scheme. Once no money get pump in, the pyramid collapsed. Hence, not something you would want to put money in.

Having said that, don't mixed up pyramid and mlm. MLM is just a proven marketing strategy.

BV used MLM technique in order to get money pumped in to the pyramid. Without IBO finding new prospect to invest money nobody get paid.

colourfullife
post Dec 30 2013, 08:15 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(kasey1314 @ Dec 30 2013, 06:54 PM)
But I still believe,

many people is making money of it. But definitely not ME,

Hakka people said “ Mao Miang Shui”.
Because you don't know how to con people, that's why can't earn a penny rolleyes.gif
colourfullife
post Sep 11 2014, 10:57 AM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(jackysew @ Aug 11 2014, 09:21 PM)
I would like to take the chance to apologise to "Arinna Tee Bee Leng" for making a false statement of being a bad upline in BossVenture. It is me, myself that do not understand the whole situation before making a false complain/statement.

And I also admit that I am always easily influenced by others and in the same time I am always easily emotionally unstable when one is complaining about others. But indeed this is a good lesson for me, this thought me that trust shall not be easily given and judgement shall not be easily made. And always think twice before one act.

And yes, it is a great pleasure for me to meet Arrinna Tee today. Her patient of explaining everything in details to me brings me a great feeling of sympathy and sorry towards my mistakes. After given second to third chances for me to self admit, I have finally took the guts out to say the word sorry. "Lao Shi, I really feel so sorry for my misunderstanding, and yes, this is the second time of me hurting your feelings." 

Negative comments and thoughts towards me, I have self prepared. But admitting my mistakes have brought me a lot of calm and relief! Atleast now I am not afraid to look at my phone now!

And yes, SORRY to you once again. You will always be my Best Teacher ever. biggrin.gif
Arinna must have so pretty amazing brain washing technique. Mind sharing? hmm.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0248sec    0.34    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:25 AM