Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Health All About Air Purifier, Info, Reviews, Comments etc

views

hackwire
post Aug 7 2009, 12:15 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

after reading some of the view by expert, i think the good one for air purifying and cleaner must be the Austin and Sharp Plasmacluster.
Honeywell is under the 3rd group and this gives some doubt for me.

But I wonder if the model in the review of the Top Air Cleaner for Sharp is the latest model?
hackwire
post Aug 7 2009, 11:23 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

QUOTE(dreamer101 @ Aug 7 2009, 09:23 AM)
hackwire,

Those review are done outside of Malaysia.  Malaysia as in other tropical countries has very high humidity.  And, we do not run our air conditioner 24/7.  In western countries, they have low humidity and centralized air con that do not expose their house to outside air. Hence, all those air ionizer and plasma stuff DOES NOT WORK in Malaysian house.  It only works in an air-con room with air-con running 24/7.  This is basic high school physic.  Humidity discharge ion aka electrical charges.

I had tried air ionizer in my car and it still does not work in Malaysia.

Dreamer
You have the point on that too but what is the Best Air Purifier for Malaysia weather?
So we have to separate out the needs according to this :

1) Indoor ( Air Conditioning Room)
2) Indoor (Living Hall Area)

I think for air conditioning room will be for the Sharp Plasma as the living hall we need air cleaner instead of purifier. Air cleaner like honeywell or the Austen in USA....correct me if im wrong.
hackwire
post Aug 12 2009, 11:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

are there any distributor in malaysia selling alen or IQ Air?

Here are some good air purifier made for haze and wildfire

http://www.air-purifiers-america.com/categ...ifiers&fl=Smoke

will i be tax for importing this air purifier into malaysia?
I saw in you tube, that honeywell really make a lot of noise for the 50XXx model.

This post has been edited by hackwire: Aug 13 2009, 12:27 AM
hackwire
post Aug 13 2009, 09:40 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

thanks alam, i prefer to buy the alen one with ultra violet ray to kill bacteria. i feel for the living hall and large space, the solution to clean air is to ventilate the house every morning and on the fan. as for haze, since i am mostly in the room at night, alen air purifier is the best option . honeywell, i don't think is practical because if your house is always not ventilated than this is alright.
hackwire
post Aug 14 2009, 09:39 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

yes i will find out and post the review for this brand as it was recommended by many customers there.
hackwire
post Aug 15 2009, 09:21 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

By the way, if the product is certified by the AHAM , you have to tell us the Brand to check in AHAM website whether its a scam or not.

hackwire
post Aug 16 2009, 12:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

QUOTE(Eguy1314 @ Aug 16 2009, 01:11 AM)
By the way, which air purifier consume less electricity??
question is whether u want a good air suction or poor suction? high suction will consume more electricity.
hackwire
post Aug 19 2009, 11:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

can u pm me the price for the model u r selling pls. thanks
hackwire
post Nov 11 2009, 06:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

i had go for alen brand due to the test and reviews i found in the internet. nowadays, if the product got no reviews or testimony by those who had use is basically a marketing gimmick.
I didn't get Sharp or Honeywell in the end is because they lack the information and they don't stack up.

I can understand why Sharp not revealing any of the information to the public. It's because they use a lot of TV advert to brainwash couple with mass production price to lower the price.

Why I love Alen?
It came with Lifetime Warranty. That's confidence . Typical American built product , always lasting and confident.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0349sec    0.45    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:12 PM