Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS] Threebond Engine Conditioner, Best and proven carbon cleaner

ZeroSP
post Dec 10 2013, 11:51 PM, updated 10y ago

Getting Started
161 posts

Kindly no "Pm me best price" or any similar request. Better price can only be offered when you purchase in large quantity. Thanks.

Item(s): Threebond Engine Conditioner (6601-J)

Package includes: 1 bottle Threebond Engine Conditioner (Petrol only, not for Diesel)

Price: RM45 (COD)/RM55 (Postage, up to 5 cans)

COD only at McD Kuchai Lama/KFC Kuchai Lama/Shell Sri Petaling

Dealing method: COD or Postage

Contact method/details: PM

Age of item: New

Picture:

user posted image

Description:

Threebond Super Engine Conditioner (6601-J) is manufactured under licensing from Threebond Japan. It is a carbon deposits cleaner that is used to clean up fuel injector, intake valves, throttle body, and also combustion chamber. It is generally easy to use. It provides the following benefits -

1) Restored acceleration and throttle responsiveness
2) Efficiency is restored therefore better power, better fuel economy

How does it work? (Taken from Threebond)

It cleans intake valves which are essential for efficient operation of engine.

Deposits form on the intake valves over long period of engine-operation (more than 20,000km). These deposits can adversely affect the efficient flow of the air-fuel mixture into the combustion chamber which can affect economy and lead to reduced power and acceleration.

It cleans dirty injections which are essential for efficient metering fuel flowing into the engine.

Fuel injectors are designed to accurately meter fuel to the combustion chamber. The fuel passages are small and therefore they tend to have deposits piled up in the critical region where the fuel metered. Dirty injectors result in poor combustion of fuel and thus deliver poor vehicle performance.

Usage Directions (Taken from Threebond)

1) Start engine for 5 minutes to warm up the engine, This is to "loosen" the carbon within the engine compartment.

2) Stop the engine, remove the air filter and dismantle the rubber hose connecting to the "butterfly" valve

3) Shake the can well before attaching the nozzle.

4) Spray Threebond Engine Conditioner to the flap of "butterfly" valve for around 30 seconds. Leave it for 2-3 minutes afterwards for the product to work.

Note:- Take note of the car if it is Drive By Cable or Drive By Wire operated throttle body. DBC is straightforward as you can turn/twist open the "butterfly" valve externally. DBW requires another person to have the car key in ON position (Need not to start engine) and step on the accelerator for you. DO NOT ever use your hand to push open the "butterfly" valve for DBW.

5) Start the engine and rev up to 2000-2500RPM while spraying the remaining product into the throttle body.

6) Turn off the engine, and install everything back after 5 minutes of cool down.

7) Restart the engine, and rev intermittently. Take note of the emission of white smoke, continue until the exhaust emission returns to normal.

This post has been edited by ZeroSP: Feb 12 2014, 08:11 AM
MylesAuto
post Mar 7 2014, 10:30 AM

0 posts

Still available ?
saranjeevi
post Jun 20 2014, 08:27 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

Pm pls
beras
post Aug 25 2014, 11:38 PM

5 posts

pm me plz
cwtm06
post Sep 15 2014, 11:19 PM

11 posts

can u help on how to use this if cod?
Maxwell6635
post Sep 21 2014, 09:06 PM

Enthusiast
952 posts

Hi bro. Still remember me? I am here to.do.review. Thanks for u still selling this product hopefully u still continue selling. After use it , definitely pedal respone smooth and light. If how about I purchase half dozen , best price?. I continue buy from u.
zirhaf
post Dec 19 2014, 06:10 PM

18 posts

still available?

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:09 PM